3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aliluyya 06.04.20 07:18 pm

Configuring the controller (Devil May Cry 4)

I downloaded the demo,launch,management change under your controller(a La PS2),BUT the HERO Refuses to move up and down,rummaged through the office,but about to change this parameter Nitsche not found,prompt.
90 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dark knight Sparda 06.04.20

Skaier buy running)))

R
Rast1wk8 06.04.20

I have a very very slow running KK if samadhanam action!what do I do?

N
NERON4EK 06.04.20

ЛСRast1wk8
You have slowly because the game freezes! Try the box below to deliver!

N
NERON4EK 06.04.20

I have Jost a simple (as in PlayStation) and the rules work (for Nero! For Dante it's hard not to switch current on the clave!)

k
kakozz 06.04.20

but my problem is my Logitech Precision joystick, game joystick also choose the profile etc... but when it starts the gameplay, all the buttons function except as stated in just narode cross that moves man in whatever of the 8 parties tried to move he does not budge and target shooting etc everything works great... it was in the registry, set off the driver assist prog for setting up the controller, nothing helps, maybe what I did wrong because of an experience... help plz because man walked on the keyboard and a hunter on the keyboard, not the cake =)

D
Deniskaa88 06.04.20

Tell some type emulator xinput vibration to work? I have Genius MaxFire Grandias she would have, but only in the cutscenes, and appeared very weak when in the first fight in GG bullets. When the strokes of the sword on enemies and enemies on GG its gone.
In General, using the xinput pad is defined as x-box, but vibration works bad. Hope that helps, maybe someone has solved this problem.

j
junkyard 06.04.20

I have a gamepad from the box 360, but I don't like the buttons LT and RT, I have no idea what to do... I downloaded the emulator for Nintendo Wii and PS2 it works fine. What could be the problem?

M
Mr. Kratos 06.04.20

I have Joystick PC/PS2 DVTech JS35 Shock Master http://www.dvtech.ru/content/dzhoistik-pcps2-dvtech-js35-shock-master
Overall: a good gamepad, except for one detail - the stupid d-pad ( analalava ), making it difficult to switch styles, for example, when I need to switch to Royal Guard, I press a key and often curve slightly. In the end, Gunslinger is assigned to that terribly enrages. To press gently, in the heat of battle somewhat problematic (especially on DMD).

F
Frerus 06.04.20

I have oklik joystick gamepad gp-310m all the rules

A
Anthonycore 06.04.20

Joy box 360 2 pieces does not plow forward and back in running!!!On one Joss only by pressing forward pers goes on foot,and on the second and back and forth!Luuuuuve help mi pliiiz