3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Abbat76 06.04.20 07:23 pm

Proof that GG Sint? (Fallout 4)

I'll just leave this here. Read p 1 and P2 (second screenshot) and was moved:

Spoiler

apparently, GG is a prototype synth-hunter of the third generation. A kind of Hunter mk3+ ...
121 Comments
Sort by:
g
golubkov 06.04.20

Abbat76
about three out of four is about the story not about choosing players.three of the four sujetos lead to the destruction of the Institute and then poll players?

A
Abbat76 06.04.20

golubkov
because in the game he four choice as freedom of paleopedology. But this does not mean that all of them can and should be implemented when a serious approach. In life people have the option of suicides, but when a serious approach is very, very small number of people are trying this option because of its insolvency. So here - the presence of four choices in the game are certainly nice, but serious election much less )

What you don't understand why the Institute does not help people understandable. The Institute does not see people as people, and just dirty animals that had once destroyed the civilization and better since then did not. Whether to help people in F4? The Institute thinks globally and sees potential in people. While some players was moved from helping diggers Toshka, running errands, the Institute has forged to change intelligent life on the planet.

The fact that the Institute's synths can't reproduce is a software ban. Where was the Institute of the debate about whether newborns synths are empty shells or they will have a new mind. or something like that slip. Technically the body of the third generation synthetics have the human DNA of the Father. I think they are clones rather than robots )

What synths have no emotions - it is completely your personal story. In the game synths have emotions. if you were on the Subway and in the Headlights harbour carefully, you would find a bunch of monologues about synthetics is that they are afraid that they are lost and so on. A singer in a bar Dobrososedstva still writes songs, and she sings them. This suggests that the synths are capable of a higher form of rational activity - creativity. I do not think that you yourself write songs and sing them on the stage ))) But synths can do it. So they are in no way inferior to men.

What synths are third generation resistant to radiation has not been confirmed. Mechanical synths are first and second generation - Yes. This is evident by the Valentine and its replicas.

g
golubkov 06.04.20

Abbat76
dog playing piano and singing elephants and dancing monkeys wearing clothes and is not an indicator.of course I don't play carefully and don't read the dialogues ? emotional activity of synths just reflex computer also can write music and sing their emotions, I think the result of the reprogramming and with regard to the position of the Institute that imagines himself to God does not mean them to be survivors after a nuclear Holocaust diggers Toshka two hundred years of living on the surface and they made a war and certainly not a bunch of high-brow degenerates to decide who should live and who does not and speculation remain speculation.the Institute is building their future for themselves and they themselves do not know what will happen in advance but decided that budushee for them.
and errand running Director!!!Director Karl!!!get the report take it back if one day here and we thought went Sinta from the basement to help out and all at the Institute to care for a new Director as well, and careless farmers but even those benefits which that brings.and about the children of synths not heard of cloning and the manufacture of machinery different things the Institute had any undamaged by radiation of DNA and with the same success it was possible to take a neighbor in the cryochamber and to continue experimenting.and what makes you think that I don't understand why the Institute does not help people?I wrote this as my question but as a question to the Institute.

P
Pelmen dobra 06.04.20

golubkov
About running errands. So it is everywhere. In TES - head of all the guilds running around collecting herbs, etc, etc - game is necessary outgoings.

g
golubkov 06.04.20

Dumpling goodness
I do not think that Father wore letters to McDonagh climbed the basement with a rifle and collected the limbs of mutants)))Lack of hunters or this is a worthy occupation for a new Director-a great leader and organizer?sorry for not sending the garbage to collect

g
golubkov 06.04.20

on the topic of emotions synths is the Philip K. dick gorgeous book do androids Dream elektroautoby the way, in fallout there are even Easter eggs) so the test reveals Android for empathy and even the most advanced type of brain NODE-7I failed the test machine is not sympathetic she feigns empathy and I believe that synths are the same and simulate human emotions they're machines they don't have that inherent HUMAN

A
Abbat76 06.04.20

golubkov
And who told you that people don't emulate empathy? People are in fact similarly programmed. quite the right way to put sentences together, and neuro-linguistic programming (NLP) will provide the human herd needs to the government of feelings and emotions. Yesterday, the crowd respected the characters, and tonight they already hate them and smash their monuments - the robotization of people is cheaper than programming robots.

About neglectful farmers: the FEV virus was created super mutants hell knows when. Since then, they guzzle negligent farmers are hundreds and thousands safely reducing the number of people (in particular) in the Commonwealth. They have a leader who sends them to raids (remember notes to go, to kill, to Rob, to go back). But what makes this a mankind in F4? NO-TH-TH! No one wants there, which would give the GG job to go and find the leader of the super mutants, destroy it, weaken their influence in the Commonwealth, the Commonwealth has cleared from super mutants! All are quite satisfied that their relatives and neighbors are always eating alive. Instead, all are afraid of the Institute. Well, what to say... Immediately evident that these victims have no future. If the BS or the Institute did not come - they will all eat - it's just a matter of time ))))

About the dick. The Turing test was developed by a brilliant scientist during the Second World war. It has nothing to do with AI, because the structure of thinking of the AI of anyone living are not known. People tend to magnify your small mind to the level of originality and uniqueness just because mankind does not know at the moment other intelligent beings. However, this does not mean that AI cannot exceed the men. Moreover, according to reports by the Ministry of health before the U.S. Congress in the mid-2000s, from 78% to 87% of the world population ( variability depending on country) does not have abstract thinking. So what, you say? And the fact that science has determined that the lack of abstract thinking is a sign of a genetic disorder called Malouma. In other words - dibilny. Scientists determined that suffering from mild malome is outwardly indistinguishable from ordinary people, able-bodied, can have children and be married. But he has no abstract thinking. The average stage malome still allows the patient to work on some types of work, requiring mental strain and all kinds of physical work. And only the patient severe stage of malome very limited working.
In other words, according to the report of scientists, on average, 80% of the world population suffer from dibilny in light and medium stages. Amid these reports, your words about the superiority of people on the synths of the third generation seem to put it mildly, ridiculous. especially watching degradantov of techcompany in F4. Here, most people on the planet incapable of empathy due to the lack of abstract thinking. People incapable of empathy are able to assess only its own sensations, and indifferent to the suffering of others. Now, I never in my F4 has not seen the quest from toshcomputers who would like GG to help their neighbors. They ask only for myself. They degradanty, not capable of empathy. Preston Garvey is capable of. He feels emotions about the suffering of other settlers. The settlers are not capable of. Against this background, I don't see the difference between synths and third-generation people - Sint Gloria too, but she feels empathy - experiencing of other synths. Like some other synths.

A
Abbat76 06.04.20

golubkov wrote: so here is the test of revealed Android on empathy
So in F4 no tests, except for the autopsy, did not give the result more accurate than random selection. Were doing a whole organisation, ditching a bunch of people in their dungeons. Their tests didn't reveal anything. And synths, they fell simply because the sample was very large. Among the crowd tortured sooner or later get the synth. Just statistically )))

A
Abbat76 06.04.20

golubkov wrote:
I believe that synths are the same and simulate human emotions they're machines they don't have that inherent HUMAN
for example? What do they have? Objasniti.

g
golubkov 06.04.20

Abbat76
by the way I recently was searching through the forums PG and the question arose-why are you defending the opposite point of view?love yourself to answer?argument for argument's sake?something to prove?or am I trying to prove?in the game wide space for imagination and Sint gg or not can not determine.but overall, the plot is a bunch of holes in both the logical and physical examples of a bunch of the most banal is not rotten in three years, the corpses of the scouts BS:)much cut half-assed unfinished–left to the speculation of the players.I see no reason to prove something and it's not going to do it once again pleased with your speculation but for me they proved nothing.thank you for the nice conversation :)

A
Abbat76 06.04.20

golubkov
Because up to this point is not in the game enough facts. While the facts were not - I thought. that he can't be a synth, like you. When gathered enough basis that I can no longer ignore - I had to change the view.
I did what does any sane person - changed my attitude to the question under the pressure of facts. And nothing more.

That to nishnevich bodies. We don't know what chemicals are contained in the radioactive storms. Maybe in the sediments drops out too many tannins, which contribute to the preservation of the bodies (as in some swamps, where as of yesterday remain victims of the druids, which are about 2000 years. And it is a historical fact). But in fact, the game does not involve the placement of the skeletons in power armor. Perhaps for this reason, the developers sentinial to add this possibility only in order. to delight in this unique episode.
The conjecture of the players you do not need to prove. The problem is that neither player can provide a single convincing proof that GG is NOT a synth. For all the so-called evidence immediately breaking on the certificate in the terminal Institute, the words of Dima and indirect evidence in the form of his Father on the roof of Dr. Amari. In other words: GG Sint or Sint - both statements are not unambiguously interpret evidence and equivalent to each other )
Believe me, I don't need to convince you. I post in this thread the game episodes and your thoughts about them, which may serve as direct or indirect evidence that HS - Sint.

As for hard evidence, to date, there is no way one person to conclusively prove even the fact that he is smart. Try to find some unbiased proof, at least for myself, and I found that any of the evidence applicable including to animals, to insects of various types and to existing machines. What does all the evidence worthless)) Well, it is, in the form of lyrical digressions.

g
golubkov 06.04.20

again about Gregory where what are the facts that this in all this where you can decide what is gg Sint?they write themselves neither one nor the other has no evidence.the corpses in the swamp Estlin in the house of Faris on the street, both three years has been anything however normal?Warhea dogs even the head is not chewed anything either what tannins do not take the pit from the explosion and the head of Warema not burned even and similar in fallout a lot.Than to please me?corpses?yourself are not funny?And I mean newstamil I don't think that he Sint so what?

A
Abbat76 06.04.20

golubkov
and in the game there are no worms that ate carrion, yeah. And leaves the wind is not. here. And fish only gnawed on the shore and in the water the same creatures as much as no.
This one does not make the game worse and serious scenes quite well developed. And the details? Well, if you were even a little familiar with programming, you would know that the implementation of some minor features, that will appreciate in the best case 1 player out of 1,000, may require a comparable number of man-hours and resource of the comp.

I'm discussing here is not a small thing, like oops-head-from-explosion-not-charred-fu-fu-fu! but it is a important plot of opportunity where the developers have paid serious attention. What start page topics and points.

Well, what does your comment about their own insanity? You know better, but I'm not hinting, I don't know from what you've done yourself such a conclusion...

g
golubkov 06.04.20

Abbat76

l
lokkie 06.04.20

Marty52 wrote:
Uh, and why is that? Killed dad and mom. Instead of one of them did Sinta and placed in a refuge in a cryotube.
The fact of the matter is that this is likely not a theory.
Almost a direct allusion to this, when the HS from the virtual machine gets out, and asks why I constantly see this point. Apparently Popescu/mom too slammed for the company, and from that moment began the life of the synth. So GG and only remembers this moment as the most vivid in my life.

A
Abbat76 06.04.20

golubkov wrote:
no need to exaggerate and write about programming, the skeleton will not affect the performance of their five meters away lies a lot.you psychic?how determined I am familiar with programming or not?
if I was laying there just skeletons, then I would agree with you, but no, there are bodies in the frames of power armor. This means that the human model in the frame is placed by default this script in the game already registered. But the gaming model of the skeleton in skeleton power armor you need to register a separate script. Since armor is a complex object, and the skeleton is a complex object, then they need to prescribe the conditions which would exclude the conflict here is this type here:

Spoiler
It is a task which is no longer of use, except for a single case in this here quest. Which means that it is not worth it to spend dozens of man hours of development and testing - easier to replace the skeletons of the bodies that already have a layout script.

But if you do not understand - you are not familiar with programming, even at the level of tasking. There is no need to be a mind reader ;)

g
golubkov 06.04.20

Abbat76
not even want to respond to you, no matter what I write and I don't care you're the expert, where we the great unwashed

A
Alerta 06.04.20

In dialogue with DIMA was a moment when he asked the GG if he is confident that he is not a synth. There is some reason there is no answer that, say, I remember mom/dad/childhood, and only that I remember the day of the bombing. Although it may just lost its memory, which is not surprising after such events.

W
Wrenn 06.04.20

Abbat76
you sdaval here already with his Hgsystem. Do you just want to he/she was. here vparivaet all here

k
kustowlad 06.04.20

What were the heated debates, especially on folic 3 and NV, despite the fact that the topic of conversation here - Sint gg or not.
I do think that it's a synth, for the Institute of indirect docking at terminal read, and Dimon from far Harbor your question puzzled.
But everyone has their own truth