3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Merinostas 03.10.19 01:09 am

Impressions from the full game (Divinity 2: Ego Draconis)

Share opinions about the game, friends. She has already appeared on a torrent)
156 Comments
Sort by:
g
ge3d 03.10.19

The graphics in the game 9.1 out of 10 (for me, and the graphics are not important). More striking, the skill system, combat. Yes, and it would be necessary to reach the turning into a dragon)

M
Merinostas 03.10.19

what about optimization? good?

E
ExEcouTeR 03.10.19

Graphics 9.1 out of 10?)))Father what year are you living...If you compare with games released in 2009 the graphics drawn balls commercials 5 at the highest settings...This game graphics is not exactly hooked,maybe the plot ,but since I played in German))...I'll wait for the crack...

M
Merinostas 03.10.19

roller seen that the graph looks like Gothic 3. Really?

R
RebeL 2012 03.10.19

Yes, interesting game!) Nabil LVL 5 and quit because the English do not understand almost there, so many quests, especially waste paper all sorts(books, formulas, letters, spells, etc) need Rusik desperately want it to read

E
ExEcouTeR 03.10.19

I think the graphics the game is more like Two Worlds...

D
Dilord86 03.10.19

Hmm, the graph is normal and good optimization...

g
ge3d 03.10.19

that's just the animation is a little disappointed((

R
RebeL 2012 03.10.19

Yes without patches neoboytis(

b
barek 03.10.19

Graphic commercials 2006 Engine povsemu visibility GameBryo (Oblivion, Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning). System skills reminded me somehow Legend hand of god. Well, since all games from the Germans is not optimized and bugnote, I am personally not surprised that after the game requires megabytes of patches!!!!!

D
DorianGreen 03.10.19

can't enter the tower ..who knows where to go next ???
http://pic.ipicture.ru/uploads/090731/rwwWzXWD9o.jpg

f
fank01 03.10.19

barek took the Germans a good move released the game only releases in evroppe fiction, will potestate yourself then give a release already patched=)

P
PuMAska 03.10.19

how to make so the schedule was like for AG screenshots
I'm on a Mach made in the game count and cacace textures children they

[
[system]_NiCk 03.10.19

On AG tinted screenshots, there's even gameplay does not smell.

P
PuMAska 03.10.19

[system]_NiCk
when you turn the mouse to the clouds of the horizon and the sky is simple a great oiled and very beautiful but when you put the mouse closer to horizon schedule changes and rebit

U
UnDroid 03.10.19

The game is quite interesting. Of humor enough (NAPER owner in the game is the Answer to the ultimate question of life, the universe and everything, etc., etc.). Annoying inconsistency of the animation dealing damage in combat. The count down, but after half an hour of the game used. Play to continue is not, IMHO, I will wait for new patches.

G
GipsySun 03.10.19

DorianGreen
left on the dais, next to the stairs.

D
Diablo4832 03.10.19

We immediately see that it seems like tried: on dialogues and in the whole mechanics, the graph is of course mediocre, but with the rules of russikon and a couple of patches I think it will be interesting to go through

K
Kurios 03.10.19

At first glance, the game level of the Two Worlds . Krivaca animation(I hope polecat patches), and mediocre graphics.Now, crack and patches more. If the story is good the graphics can score.

V
Varggoth 03.10.19

Likewise, think like UnDroid about the game.Did not like that at Divine Divinity pulled the skin Gothic.The game apparently did not ponrvilos because I wanted to make Divinity 2: Ego Draconis was pogo on Divine Divinity and Beyond Divinity installed the game not a lot of tinkering I figured I'd wait for all. because nothing is clear though you know the basics of English all the same in Russian more fun then than before each dialogue to look for in the dictionaries of rare words.P.S. Love old RPG with old graphics from the Prince of the legends of forest land and ending Fallout'om.