3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Merinostas 03.10.19 01:09 am

Impressions from the full game (Divinity 2: Ego Draconis)

Share opinions about the game, friends. She has already appeared on a torrent)
156 Comments
Sort by:
S
Super Kote 03.10.19

I added Dashell only to Lord Lovis and I have 14 level.

L
Lora 03.10.19

panyok597, it is possible that it could be such, because missions give less experience than killing enemies. Also, the less you level the more experience you are given for enemies killed. If you ask to increase in high levels, it is more efficient to first beat all the enemies, and then to pass the mission, for them the amount of experience given one and the same, no matter what.

E
Eos 03.10.19

Yes, bugs in the game have tortured me, too. The game is basically very good. Pleases a huge number of quests, good dialogue (normal translation), voice. By the way, if in the throne room in your tower to ask the musician to play Rambler from Slavs, the song will sound in Russian. The graphics are not quite what I expected from this toy, but in principle, the impression is almost spoiled. RPG is interesting, but the ending disappoint. Indeed, by choosing your path to have at least two finals. But no, whatever you do, in the end will lose. Stupid.

N
Nightmare RUS 03.10.19

honestly at first played great, after leveling up to level 15 all nonsense started (the stupid tower, I do not speak) will go in the wrong location banged with a couple of splash, the animation in General g, the plot is kind of normal, medium graphics (doesn't hurt the eyes) another straight surprised - break the barrels on the high shelves, and hell take the loot, it's dumb to have 10 minutes to find a loophole to get it or score on it does, in General, the game is not much, better risen significantly. And waiting for Dragon Age and Borderlands, these games for some reason I'm sure.
P. S. from Larian didn't expect this , because the first part was very personal.

N
NapkoMen 03.10.19

Good game, pleased with the quests haven't been, the graphics are weak, but it's not even a minus, but a plus, no lag at all, optimization of the norm, if one crashes, lag and more things change iron. Now here waiting for a localized version.

D
Diabolika 03.10.19

the entire game was yet, but overall impression is very good. Lags (except for teleport), FIE-FIE, was not yet. the game never hangs and crashes. The graphics are quite bearable, if everything is on max was Particularly pleased with the variety of missions, not the standard go there, bring me 20 *** we should also mention a good storyline main quest and turning GG into a dragon

N
Nataly_Fox 03.10.19

The game . Addictive interesting quests, a large and varied amount of equipment , as well as humor. With the ending -namudrili. Play - all so white and fluffy - all help, as a result, their hands arrange universal Armageddon. There are some connections-hall of Champions( not to get there, as we would not want, the shield is not removed from the port). Well , a General game - super. Graphics reminiscent of the Two Worlds and being able to cook a bunch of useful potions.

D
Diabolika 03.10.19

Help me, God dragon) reading the comments about the quantity of bugs in the game, I do terrible is that she zaglyuchit somewhere at the end and go to the end will fail...

L
Lora 03.10.19

NapkoMen
if anyone crashes, lag and more things change hardware
My computer is not newest, but VERY personal (characteristics on my personal page). And this game after the second Stalker:clear sky, which it is buggy to such an extent. A clear sky without patches deservedly called Biogrow. Insights do.
Bugs, nonsense, as you say, for the most part - because of the clumsy crack, but not for iron. Commercials work, we have a whole forum needs to run to the computer stores.

f
fakell008 03.10.19

I'm waiting for the license:)

D
Diabolika 03.10.19

awesome game! no, really...during the passage itself was really slow and felt like a total idiot...after passing it turned out that the GG even more advanced case)

R
Reinforced 03.10.19

Nice, quiet game. With a good picture, a deep plot and great music.
Sorry, that won't be able to avoid comparisons with Dragon Age... it Seems to say that there are a lot of advantages.

A
A NAMELESS HERO 03.10.19

The people who bought a Russian license, unsubscribe. As a translation, which version of the game, what bugs are left, and what there is sewn? Like Internet activation still there?

M
Maikl53 03.10.19

litsuhu bought, the problem started at boot, did not appear the main menu of the game, took it very easy, went to the desktop and then back into the game and all O. K., then the problem is with the column settings in short remove the tick from permission on the desktop and has no problems, version games 1.015.88, translation quality, only voice, English., the game is a 6.5-7 (graph and voice pumped), what else can you expect from a game console it is the console.......

L
Luch Rassveta 03.10.19

Bugs spoil the impression of the game, but it is still wonderful.

Z
Zer Ael 03.10.19

Bought a license, went through the game and only noticed TWO bug - taking the quest the highway Robbery AFTER the surrender of bandits and, as a consequence, its impracticability, and twice flew to the Desk while teleporting. At the beginning infuriated management, graphics (the twitching of the screen in the Light) and animation pryzhov forward/backward. But after an hour, management was fine, the graphics have become pleased to please, and the animation of the jump is soon replaced by teaching GG to do a somersault.

In quests enough humor and nonlinearity. Fighting fighter looks like a battle warrior of Hellgate.

IMHO, the main feature of the game where it cannot be missed, the fight in dragon form, evoking nostalgia for dragon Eye.

D
Divina 03.10.19

was already 2 times
1st miss much
long ago such a nice and exciting game not seen
I have a license
the only negative - no text can not write, it is inconvenient when the flags on the map put
and maybe I'm just stupid and somehow it can be corrected
no more problems with the game was not

D
DANN_Devil 03.10.19

In the toy just started to play,but the impressions are very Gud,like the worlds-though prisem with its own atmosphere and it seems very interesting gameplay(I saw videos with the flight Ramonov) so that in this respect he skirted the worlds and graphics are all good,no complaints,sorry that you cannot tell about the animation which exactly the same was and again 2 worlds,the sample in 2007..the animation objects\monsters Bolshoi minus.
Like all..
Oh yeah, and battles are very dynamic,like a slasher-except that the active block sorry no...
In General, have not played such a dynamic RPG(Fable long ago).

o
odinKGD 03.10.19

The game is Very good,but I really hope the patch from 1C,that would be a trifle to clean.

w
wallahx 03.10.19

Cute graphics, but the sounds, music, background, animation, idiotic management and a ton of small things desire to play nullify. Began to play after dragon age, heaven and earth.