3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CheshirCat 06.04.20 07:34 pm

DLC for Fallout 4 (Fallout 4)

Despite the fact that part 4 came out, I already wondered what will release DLC for it. Let's remember some of the mysterious places mentioned in the early parts, and speculate what can be associated with the Boston or its residents!
95 Comments
Sort by:
U
Ultravirus661 06.04.20

CheshirCat
Near Boston there is a bridge leading to Cambridge. So I would hope that any DLC they send us there.

U
Ultravirus661 06.04.20

CheshirCat
And Yes,by the way, Pete Hines hinted that maybe the DLC will not be like Fallout so great.Although I do not believe that the DLC will not be generated.

D
DStrifer 06.04.20

1. AtomGuard
2. Heartfire
3. Atomborn

[
[LYRA] 06.04.20

DStrifer
2. HeartAtomFire

M
M0f 06.04.20

I would love to be back in Virginia, as in that DLC for Fallout New Vegas.

C
CheshirCat 06.04.20

Ultravirus661
Definitely will. But caution on their part does not hurt, because the size of the DLC should be a proportional basis. Players not ready after the study of the Boston to go to four walls.

C
CheshirCat 06.04.20

DStrifer
Heartfire is already included with the base))

M
MeDVeD48Ru 06.04.20

Ultravirus661
Cambridge and will be.

M
Mudryy glupec 06.04.20

A couple of references in the surrounding land (in the previous it was Point Lookout and Pittsburgh from F3, Sierra Madre, Zion, Lonesome Road from FNV) and a pair of imaginary locations (UFO and virtual Alaska from F3, a Big mountain of FNV). Maybe it will be Canada, Niagara falls or Detroit.

d
dd300 06.04.20

Some zombies again, in the spirit of Stalker

M
MuscleMuseum 06.04.20

I was wondering whether something like Fallout 3 New vegas to Fallout 4

F
FOSTER_ok 06.04.20

CheshirCat
Actually you're wrong. Within the game players always like the unexpected shift of genre. In one of the DLC to turn Fallout 4 into horror? Why not!

C
CheshirCat 06.04.20

FOSTER_ok
Under the four walls, I mean a small location in the DLC. Size should be proportion.

F
FOSTER_ok 06.04.20

CheshirCat
Again, DLC for the third battle with corridor shooting, no tanks and aircraft, too cool came in, I enjoyed running around with a shotgun and broke the wall.

R
RikoChiko 06.04.20

Mineout

C
CheshirCat 06.04.20

FOSTER_ok
In Battle the atmosphere is different. In Police is more difficult to accept.

F
FOSTER_ok 06.04.20

CheshirCat
Different or not, but the legend about a working car I hear since the first part

A
Afour 06.04.20

if you add the transport will be 10 out of 10, not necessarily to do something very realistic with a huge traffic, but the analogue of a horse in surimi it would be good to see

S
Sheff322 06.04.20

Afour
wait for the modders themselves or wait until smart enough to change dviglo in games and do physics.

A
Afour 06.04.20

Sheff322
thanks, cap :)