3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CheshirCat 06.04.20 07:34 pm

DLC for Fallout 4 (Fallout 4)

Despite the fact that part 4 came out, I already wondered what will release DLC for it. Let's remember some of the mysterious places mentioned in the early parts, and speculate what can be associated with the Boston or its residents!
95 Comments
Sort by:
f
frayser 06.04.20

1) I would Like a new atmospheric areas, and interesting quests
2) the Need for food and water
3) What would be the last DLS was kind of the logical end and the story about the fate of residents of the Commonwealth as it was in NV
4) I Want the ability to remove texture garbage and bushes in their villages/areas

G
Goga. 06.04.20

Chelovecescie
I thought I might have someone already ordered because the first level only the raiders and duty stick. But I don't know, no evidence for this was found as a 3 fall was the type of cleaners where either the ear or finger cut off, and they had notes that you ordered.

v
vzglydizugla 06.04.20

a few new factions with separate storylines (the same as the thieves of Skyrim), new weapons (and their modifications) modifications to the basic gun, new inhabitants (radiation rocky riders).
PS And hardcore mode can make and modders, it is enough to cut back on skills (and some, such as tracking goals, not removed), armor, and damage (to reduce the numbers of 2 times). And pick a Deathclaw with Dpam 20 with a grenade launcher, simultaneously agraba crit for 90% HP.

M
Mister Bog 06.04.20

people with a machine gun.
The three were also good DLC.

i
iKapusha 06.04.20

waiting for a new location, one or two new monsters related to the flora and fauna of new locations, new NPCs, new quests and a new companion,

z
zhekazloy 06.04.20

Submarine base (the reference is)
The enclave(the reference is)
Our Chinese brothers(references and reference there)
More fractions.
More companions.
A logical continuation of the conspiracy theory!!!
More Gray More!
(such a modest little list))

Chelovecescie
I was unsettled that the four fucking arrows attack indiscriminately. But they are normal mercenaries!!!
carefully) first time meeting them, require for passage through the territory of the cover! (personally, I like that unconsciously jerked, and then after that, Yes, aggressive))

c
chel s pulemetom. 06.04.20

Mr. God
Broken steel, pitt and point was great Yes ,but Mothership and anchorage - so-so.
Although Yes ,I agree, the three DLS is also not bad in General ,but in HB they're more varied and better in General(thanks Obsidian).

c

zhekazloy
Here the life of me ,I don't remember the arrows that I have ever asked for .

P
Protos322 06.04.20

Goga.
+

H
Hirok 06.04.20

vzglydizugla
From Skyrim and so took the worst thing that could.
Repeating randomly kill/find-get quests update location chest at the end.
But of the new: roundelay, lack of skills, completely blunt the effect of radiation, pacification of the level but the game autoleveling.
And of course the simulator Sims in the post-Apocalypse.
Oh, and KRAFT!!!!!

L
Logichnyy Lesnik 06.04.20

On the beach, in the North-Eastern part of the Gulf seems to be, running the guy who gives the quest to find a sea monster, which is actually a Chinese submarine Yangtze area with the survivor in her captain-a ghoul who speaks in funny broken English-Chinese. So, the quest is to run this sub. The captain says that soon departs, but while connected, so maybe this will be the beginning of one of the DLC? We'll sail to China? I would, though it not likely rather to some hidden from radar island in the Atlantic ocean with a Chinese base, but I wouldn't mind seeing how you depict Besedovala Chinese postapokalipsis, anchorage of the three I ran.

z
zhekazloy 06.04.20

people with a machine gun. well keep in mind I met leaving from bunker hill(as I remember)
also screwed up with the Alliance(sorry is not possible to edit the character.))

c

Logical Forester
By the way ,it is likely that such DLS will keep my fingers crossed.

c

zhekazloy
Hmm ,I have several hundred of these Shooters put until I reached the bunker sickly ,so......
I think the reputation system as such in the game.

z
zhekazloy 06.04.20

people with a machine gun.
there are just two categories and it is not displayed))
at satellites more difficult...

O
Olly-alpha 06.04.20

DLS with a dog instead of GG. Or dog required to perform tasks.
Or no, no. Even better: DLS, where he delves into the tragic past is known to all Commonwealth immortal dog (aka Dogma), where naturally the dog is strictly needed as companion ED-e in the Rift. And in the end you need to choose: either the dog stays with you forever, or a dog remain with you forever. Perk Together forever is attached. Regardless of having other companions and, in fact, your desire.

DLS with tons of new clothes, the blue Flamingo for the settlements (because pink is already there), a collar with emeralds for dogs (and how!) and the new uber-cannons that can be pulled out from the innards of the legendary cockroaches. To get all this splendor, you need to take the quest from the homeless soothsayer, and follow the marker and kill everyone.

But seriously, you want to see DLS in the Capital Wasteland. Although I can only imagine what they would do to her.
And I Wang DLS aliens.
That's all.

M
Mishutka_ept 06.04.20

Expect new Islands in the West sea. Large underground bases. Transport in the form of a brahmin. Greater saturation of the world on the perimeter. Well, of course new quests

O
Olly-alpha 06.04.20

BlackNigerSofa
Isn't it obvious that the gazebo was crazy?.. I have nothing surprised.

G
Goga. 06.04.20

frayser
+++
4) I Want the ability to remove texture garbage and bushes in their villages/areas
these roof and wall leaky to change

G
Goga. 06.04.20

vzglydizugla
I have a Curling iron, XS the there fashion pour