3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CheshirCat 06.04.20 07:34 pm

DLC for Fallout 4 (Fallout 4)

Despite the fact that part 4 came out, I already wondered what will release DLC for it. Let's remember some of the mysterious places mentioned in the early parts, and speculate what can be associated with the Boston or its residents!
95 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sheff322 06.04.20

Afour
I don't cap it all the poor engine.

Y
YurOK29 06.04.20

The idea with reference to nearby land is really the most effective option , especially the new York close and plus coast ,and this example, to get across the ocean or in the ocean ,say on a huge ship that sank or something ,the excursion on a huge ship ,like Titanic ( lol ),or even to send to Europe XD

s
saa0891 06.04.20

Well, firstly, I would like that DLC themselves have been at least four,more is better of course.
And I'd love a DLC with the Enclave (I understand that it is not),a huge base,tons of new technology and weapons,the ability to pass in different ways and even some DLC with a very large sanctuary (that would be three times larger than the standard,with lots of levels and different labs) that there was a terrible atmosphere and different creatures,like this shelter is engaged in biological weapons,to make the various flashbacks,although there is no doubt,Arbour knows how to make interesting DLC so it remains only to wait for them.

And I'm glad all the same, the game returned to the good old mutants and destroyed the city,this alone creates a in truth chic atmosphere in FNV I missed it.

S
SuckerLove 06.04.20

I would love to get a bike for HS with customization

M
MeDVeD48Ru 06.04.20

ykvlad
The tuning of the rotorcraft.

A
Anzhelika04 06.04.20

4-5 DLS will definitely be judging from past games. And company policies such that DLS extra income with the game for another year at least.

N
Nitro25 06.04.20

If only these DLC was RPG, not a shooter. Don't want to offend anyone, but it seemed to me that some DLC in the same NW or F3 too sotano-like.

G
Goga. 06.04.20

What to expect from the DLC for Fallout 4, or do them at all?

E
Englsmith 06.04.20

More guns! More monsters! More venison! More hell!)))

K
KingBaby 06.04.20

not expecting , was and removed, not going back there

G
Goga. 06.04.20

Personally I would like a hardcore mod like in new Vegas, what would hell really was, because I play on max difficulty, and not felt the difference.

G
Goga. 06.04.20

KingBaby
Well, piracy it is...

D
Dassent 06.04.20

Goga.
expect the return of the enclave,for the sake of Gehenna and Tesla armor

U
Ultravirus661 06.04.20

KingBaby
+

G
Goga. 06.04.20

Dassent
BUT most likely be the revival of the subway, the Institute or the brotherhood of steel (according to as passed) , one DLTS sure they will assign.

S
ShamanZlodeev 06.04.20

I would like a thread of workshop, type shoby most buffs to the gun rivet, and armor. Even more epic stuff and bosses any thread. In General, most would like a thread DLC story shoby realized it was 5+, you can even drag the Enclave, as mentioned above, or something altogether new.

C
Chelovek_bez_sovesti 06.04.20

BlackNigerSofa
+. I was unsettled that the four fucking arrows attack indiscriminately. But they are normal mercenaries!!!

i
intellligent 06.04.20

Meat, swearing, murder and bare Breasts.

c
chel s pulemetom. 06.04.20

Want that DLS was the quality like in new Vegas.
1)given the okay to steer the Institute as the Director after the ending of the game.
About DLS ,which will occur after the ending and will it hang mentioned in an interview.
2)That thread about the Enclave
3)That thread about the pre-war world (GG fought in anchorage ,perhaps even in China)
4)And that the thread with a really good and non-linear quests ,preferably in peaceful settlements and no shooting ,and not give/kill/fetch.

P
Pelmen dobra 06.04.20

Like the gazebo listens to the fans, so hope for the best.