3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pew-Pew-Pew 06.04.20 07:36 pm

Technical problems (Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter 2)

In this topic solved technical problems. bugs, glitches, won't start? You are here.
90 Comments
Sort by:
K
K10Necros 06.04.20

The campaign is buggy on Vista=)) no textures

r
roma fan 06.04.20

Really nobody plays this game.....
I odd little system...I like the rules(average chart)

o
observer 06.04.20

Really nobody plays this game.....
plays
even as
the only thing I can mention - sound disappears after a few downloads save
regarding the brakes - I run faster, the 1st part than happy nemeryannom

r
roma fan 06.04.20

it is unclear right now...like all the rules..no tormozov

d
denzil 06.04.20

Mule why it is not moving. Rebooting does not help.

s
skat90007 06.04.20

PLEASE TELL ME WHAT ID NEED TO ENTER WHEN INSTALLING THE GAME?
THANK you!

I
IronDemon 06.04.20

In the file skidrow.nfo posmorti

T
Tatarko 06.04.20

Fucking GOST Rekon!! In the third Missy I have no crashes and is buggy!! Vobshem I blew up the tank...killed all the enemies...and you need to approach the green dots...go and nothing happens!!!!!!!

s
skat90007 06.04.20

I do not plow cd - key why

o
observer 06.04.20

TataR_89
after the explosion of the tank you are given the following task
PS this is not a topic branch, IMHO

skat90007
look in the Internet. it is the same everywhere

l
leon 06.04.20

can anyone help....I teksturki the leaves on the trees and on the ground, some square.....the same thing happened in the first GOST recon the.....:(

n
noopka 06.04.20

People and I have kakayato garbage, play up to 3 missions and then the sound freezes and the game with the big brakes crashes in Windows open this text file And there is something there cheto is not supported, although it does not slow down and visual bugs invisible!!! View nVidia 7600gt, 1 gb, 3х2GHz(a dual core)! Mozhet someone also stalknulsya such garbage! Thanks in advance for your help ;)

s
strik 06.04.20

People somebody tell me how to play GRAW 2 on the Internet!
I installed the patch that introduced nick, country and a password.I opened a server and when I go I wrote your CD drive is already in use.What to do?Tell who knows.

M
MDog 06.04.20

yeah, a donkey is a glitch and the tanks also, during fast load, they all move reluctantly :( at this obvious bug.

s
ser_Larichev 06.04.20

2 strik
Along the way you climb on the official servers, and do not let officaly else in Russia does not work)))

s
strik 06.04.20

And there are somewhere in the back of the server?(I climb on those who have)

s
ser_Larichev 06.04.20

2 strik
Yes, but how to look for them I don't know. the dad of the forum posprashat or on the forums of other games read, there should be

s
syava_gad 06.04.20

yesterday I bought a license , but it does not start , writes that I have activated the emulator ,but I'm not included(nor АЛК120% or Daemon) what's the matter, plz help.

C
Captain12 06.04.20

Help to solve the issue with sound. The fact that the sound is in stereo (although the speakers are 5.1). This is the most recent logs (Vista R 172) to the sound (I understand that built-in) Realtek ALC 882. In the game settings, the sound is defined as a Generic Software (but I have the same as far as I understand chip can process at iron level). Also when the game is loading all the logos are also in dual channel mode and the sound is almost inaudible.
In this case, when watching movies, etc all comes in 6 channel mode (although windowsuse player nobody wants to play in 5.1, only in stereo...so I use Jet Audio).
What to DO ??? And then all write that the sound from the game is good...
P. S. on a computer running Vista.

S
Serrate 06.04.20

Help please...
In GRAW2 so very long to download because of this you can't play over a LAN (yet dreaming is the timeout of the connection). Tried on 2 computers with XP. On a computer with Vista loads quickly (weaker comp) and it can connect.
Thanks in advance