3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pew-Pew-Pew 06.04.20 07:36 pm

Technical problems (Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter 2)

In this topic solved technical problems. bugs, glitches, won't start? You are here.
90 Comments
Sort by:
O
O_MOZG 06.04.20

YOU are SO NOT ALONE on my expe finally play unreal every 10 minutes the game crashes and writes oshibka put Vista at the maximum already running

W
Wizzart 06.04.20

Guys I have Vista x64 put the game propecis, but no textures.
Help who can do textures come from?
Thanks in advance.

D
DEMON510 06.04.20

Need help!When you install PhysX_7.05.17 crashes error : instalation ended prematurely because of an error .Without it, the game refuses zapuskatsja. Thanks in advance for your help

P
PAIIITET 06.04.20

Who can put ReadmeFRA.txt file from the folder D:\GRAW 2\Support\Manual\

File need version 1.01, i.e. it must be patch 1.01

To check: open the file ReadmeFRA.txt should be stitching

Ubisoft
Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter®2 1.01
README.TXT

Deleted the folder, now the patch is not put, a reptile checks the presence of files with check crc32

soap: [email protected]

A
Agitator 06.04.20

Is there a way to force the game to run without installation PhysX firewood?

I just have trouble with Windows Installer'om - crashes at startup:
http://i10.tinypic.com/6fhbx3s.jpg

What can I do?

G
Gidrapon 06.04.20

I have a PPC trouble...tried to play on LAN with guys from the local area.....Downloaded files LanGame 1.1 a....Run with a friend! Playing co-op....but when we wanted to play even 1 person the problems started! When I create my list of LAN servers sees the Bear and norms prisoedinyaetsya...but does not see Metal......When it creates Vital I don't see it in the list...but sees the Bear...When the Bear Creates neither I nor vital't See it..........So try to figure it out in this charade what was happening and what to do! If anyone knows how to play over a LAN and what to do with this problem pliz leave feedback! Tried to play through HIMACHI.....To bridge..Created a small room...IP address data himachi I wanted it LanGame....I See their server in spiccano when konekta is written something such as the Expected server after 2-3 minutes of waiting it appears that the connection is lost.......Pliz Help!!! :)

P
Prividenie 06.04.20

As a General network drive , gives me an error and throws(on LAN) tell me if anyone knows.

G
Gidrapon 06.04.20

By the way about my problem! I certainly do not know but about etomu I have 2 thoughts! 1. To try pererastet modem Bridge and try to create..if you can't prikonektitsya you will be asked to create one thread and try prikonektitsya to him....Well 2. It's to run your ADSL modem in Passive mode....of course, I'm XS but they say it helps so try it!

M
MVE 06.04.20

Help!!
The game really cannot load the first mission. She shamelessly stupid swap. Where is 1 frame per 30 seconds. Between the frames of black screen. All settings in the file to the maximum. But even with the standard plow. Wood 162.22, HH disk and the latest from NAT set. Even with Sidebottom 2GB is not working. Antivirus cut. Well, all the other games. What are they doing??
What the hell is this?

F
Fibster 06.04.20

Hmm... But in this parody of the game to put the charges? All Claudia looked over, not put...

a
asdbsdbf2345 06.04.20

My version is half English half Russian what do I do?

P
Prividenie 06.04.20

Here is what writes when I try to connect

Crash in application version: 30553.2792

data\lib\managers\menumanager.dsf(-1): cant find member: hide in type

no one knows how to cure , version 1.03

D
DK91 06.04.20

Please help me to solve the problem.
Same garbage as DEMON510 When installing PhysX_7.05.17 crashes error : installation ended prematurely because of an error . Write, who knows how to fix it. Thanks in advance.

d
darkseeds 06.04.20

When trying to connect to a local server the game and in a text document generates an error.What to do???Help plz.

p
pashol 06.04.20

DK91 2: try a different version of PhysX
newer but not less than that which is in the ICU.req. written

p
pashol 06.04.20

2 Fibster: in this parody of the game when it comes to the objectives for which the Nada on a mission to put a charge on the bottom pishetsa: press X (or into there) shtoby to set the charge..... so it is not easy...

p
pashol 06.04.20

2 XT-G: you tipo on Vista?
get off immediately )))
while in her movie Smara and the music you listen to... and the games tight

p
pashol 06.04.20

and karoche all:
keep the pile Axis cistite and tidy, do not put superfluous, do not place anything as long as it works and does not climb hands there guide nifiga not understand

and then the problems will at times or ten times less ))))

PS.: and clean the registry if make sense...

B
Bymman 06.04.20

Bought litsenzionku from Russobit-m, Duc MNU does not even want to be human to do?!

p
pashol 06.04.20

2 Bymman: simply you ....

I: XS )))