3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pew-Pew-Pew 06.04.20 07:36 pm

Technical problems (Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter 2)

In this topic solved technical problems. bugs, glitches, won't start? You are here.
90 Comments
Sort by:
z
zerro22rus 06.04.20

zerro22rus
Art Mike
try to order one go to his camera maybe he is not where it should be !

B
BioGen 06.04.20

took 2 the head and near the supermarket thrown out and here is what they wrote

B
BioGen 06.04.20

I passed that level,no problem

S
SergantSneyk 06.04.20

in General the canoe is so, yesterday threw the Repack, installed it, threw the pill and launched without the launcher play normally, ( not large glitches with sound) , today decided to start,,, starts with a black screen followed by a snippet of sound and then just a bummer visit, dispacher shows not responding what to do maybe something with the video drivers , I have a 9600 GT, 4 GB opertive ,,, 3.0 Hz PERC... everything else is working fine, the impression that on that block with brandmantra not roll

S
SergantSneyk 06.04.20

what is nodvd/nocd? please help solve the problem..thank you in advance...

R
RAMIREZ 92 06.04.20

Why, after completed mission, the next is not loaded. With fire wood everything is OK. Previously uploaded without problems. Can you help?
Thanks in advance

S
Sergey Churashov 06.04.20

Welcome. Decided to recall youth and to play again in this wonderful toy, however, it began to happen something is not clear. Spooky slideshow even at the minimum settings, although I have a normal computer: percents AMD 6100 3.30 GHz, 8 gig of RAM and NVidia GeForce GTX 760
What could be the problem?

H
Hvorostinushka 06.04.20

help solve the problem
when you start climbs here such window.

p
prodigy007 06.04.20

everything was just a mistake but immediately when you connect.
Crash in application version: 30899.3048
data\lib\managers\menumanager.dsf(-1): cant find member: hide in type
Renderer: threaded
Physics : threaded

all as always is simple, all these Repack 2 GB, just don't have the file above in the folder, took realizing that other downloaded 4 GB license Russobit (1.4 version even) and everything is OK, working through the coop Tonglu.

p
pa_ul 06.04.20

Who flies, etc., then try to install an older version of drivers for fiziks. I came PhysX_10.02.22_9.10.0222. In General, the game from 2007 is fine on win 7 and 10, but the truth is on the 10th are rare samisoni when loading levels.