3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pew-Pew-Pew 06.04.20 07:36 pm

Technical problems (Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter 2)

In this topic solved technical problems. bugs, glitches, won't start? You are here.
90 Comments
Sort by:
V
VORON_KZ 06.04.20

someone tell me what are the events of the game with the attack messages like The application has crashed and was unable to create a log file. Please check your file acces? The system is suitable in all respects

A
AK 47 06.04.20

Pliz help the game works without the brake on minimum settings but with trees and grass here's buyda:
pix.PlayGround.ru
wood put the new zero sense view ATI Radeon 9600 pro

p
pocan4ik 06.04.20

Et of-z vidyuhi Radeon Galimov card.

A
Asdaaa 06.04.20

please help,the game in the top right corner there is a frame which shows who is speaking.y name is not displayed,only a black square.if anyone knows pomogite,please.

s
sxuns 06.04.20

Pliz help the game works without the brake on minimum settings but with trees and grass here's buyda:trees and leaves square help th do vidyuhi ati radeon x600

g
george-92 06.04.20

And if I want to play on the grid,I can't go on most of the server...says:You are banned on this server.
I do not understand what the fuck is this...O_o
:(
License.I bought it today.

A
Androno15 06.04.20

george-92, you here http://www.russobit-m.ru/forums/viewtopic.php?t=13992&sid=a5ecb86f0efa7d5220c3df18f16dc266
this patch and your problem

N
Nitro25 06.04.20

I have a problem on the training ground,(the single is not played, but I'm sure the same would be there)always throws the game to the desktop without any reason. Even if I rolled, it still crashes.

N
Nataroff74 06.04.20

Hello forum! the grid is certainly interesting (R vs sh, fatal battle etc.) just run everything as in the ass stung, kill quickly )))) and - th for the crap when changing cards out

b
blowup 06.04.20

Played, everything was fine, right now, decided to install throws the error:
1) InstallShield (R) Setup Launcher has encountered a problem. Application will be closed. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Error signature:
EventType : InPageError P1 : c000009c P2 : 00000005

what delaat HELP ! good people!

_
_Turcish_ 06.04.20

I have the problem is this: I bought a license before reaching the house he went to the other set, mission 3 just passed. Installed on the computer on the first mission after 2-3 minutes the game hangs tightly. Saves only the restart. Computer configuration is suitable. What's the problem?

G
Givabi 06.04.20

Please tell me.I have setup Chita Patch for Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter 2 displays this stuff Prilozheniy failed to start because binkw32.dll was not found... what it is and what to do...thanks in advance

D
Deus__ 06.04.20

I go to multiplayer and as soon as I click on any server the game crashes. what's the problem?

S
Squalo 06.04.20

I go to multiplayer, and click on any server I write that the version is not the same. In the menu the game was updated many times, but when updated Yes 100%, not th does not change(( Help who knows.

a
asid1978 06.04.20

who will help PEOPLE pass the mission the release of the President -further game that is not loaded can praticity or reinstall prompt.

A
Art Mike 06.04.20

Hi. In principle, with the game no problem, so far everything seems fine, BUT I wanted to ask, during the game, in the top left corner there is a screen which shows what I see at the moment, your fighters and so I have instead of a normal full picture, only the outlines of objects.... As it should be or is it a bug? If th-how to fix it?

A
Art Mike 06.04.20

Pass the mission, Dam, can't blow up the helicopters, or rather one of them a box (with the crap I have with me reacting to the heat), but the second well, does not given... ((( the Team that wouldn't have stopped, left to sit in the tower where I put the EM device, it feels comfortable: the helicopter flying in a circle, its missiles do not penetrate the tower, but the problem is not impossible to knock out!... ((( RPG not out-helicopter quickly flies, and with machine gun/machine gun is not effective after two (maybe three) released his horns he just starts Smoking... ((( I'm Sure there's a way more effective than just filling it with manual machine... If anyone knows how to write. Thanks in advance.

M
Mdyakva 06.04.20

arm somebody from the team(or all) of garbage reacting to the heat and order them to attack the vertical.

A
Art Mike 06.04.20

The fact of the matter is that they are armed with this crap, but when you team attack helicopter, just shoot at him with machine guns...

z
zerro22rus 06.04.20

Art Mike
this can not be. I have worked in the CE