3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JesperSky 03.10.19 03:33 am

Gamepad (Split/Second)

The controller in this game actually supported? I ChillStream settings control it! Have used it in almost any game is determined.. Without a gamepad to play, well, fuck)
74 Comments
Sort by:
d
devilMayCry666 03.10.19

the same problem can't find the controller, the people who solved the problem tell me how!!!!!?

F
Frane 03.10.19

I also ChillStream everything works fine set up all the rules!

S
Skull Face 03.10.19

I also ChillStream everything works fine set up all the rules!

You can go, and the menu will not climb, that is if you pass lying on the couch, you'll have to jump up each time and change the race.

S
SanSanZ 03.10.19

I have a copy of the controller from H360! put the emulator and the game sees it as acknowledgment H360 gamepad... even in the menu works) and split screen you can play with another gamepad + keyboard) but when I picked the emulator ,I irlos 2 player on 1 keyboard)

x
xxx500 03.10.19

What is emulator?

D
Diispector 03.10.19

Also nifiga not defined gamepad. Not see it and that's it.

N
NIKA 7 03.10.19

Also ChillStream... But not works... Waiting for patch

J
JesperSky 03.10.19

I'll try to dig deeper in the registry, and to register the controller as boksovskie (in wood)

T
Troy. 03.10.19

Hmm, Yes, that is the problem... I see here many ChillStream =)

T
Tony_Redgrave 03.10.19

maybe just include the gamepad during gameplay? he then, because to see him will not

SanSanZ
the archive is a manual?

S
SanSanZ 03.10.19

Tony_Redgrave
inglish) and that there are more old... I wrote what to do... but I was lucky)) I found the settings for your gamepad =)) so I can say pure gamepad H360 only the inscription on it Link Speed =) and you have nastraivat... and Bo standard it you roskide axis and buttons in the wrong order) and we can get lucky and in the right...

x
xxx500 03.10.19

Lay out where a thread has rewritten the ini and I don't want this to musicalise

T
Tony_Redgrave 03.10.19

well inglish, I'm friends
but I'm more annoying as the games scatter axis. to go right, some games need to deflect the stick forward, and to run forward to turn it to the left >_>

T
Troy. 03.10.19

SanSanZ
Thanks cap, without you in control settings I would not have gone =b
Hmm ChillStream in the trailer is seen as korobochny joy =)
Generally the only drawback is that it is necessary in the menu on the keyboard buttons to press... but in the game all plows...

xxx500
Under specific joystick need to be picked =)

By the way..... whether it's something with the game or something with the computer, but when I'm with a friend and trying to play on the keyboard and Joss in the game for two game joystick is not seen, and on one everything works fine....

S
SanSanZ 03.10.19

xxx500
ini configured my gamepad! here it is pix.PlayGround.ru - SPEEDLINK 360 Style PC if you have a different controller ,then the settings will be different...

Troy
that's it! I wrote in the post above...

I have a copy of the controller from H360! put the emulator and the game sees it as acknowledgment H360 gamepad... even in the menu works) and split screen you can play with another gamepad + keyboard) but when I picked the emulator ,I irlos 2 player on 1 keyboard)

download Speed Link PC 360 Style(xbox360 emulator).rar

T
Troy. 03.10.19

SanSanZ
Eh... I caaaaaaaaaaaan broke to do it =D But okay, thank you.

S
SanSanZ 03.10.19

Troy.
Yes that is what it is) I was lucky my controller is setup, Mois to look for her... but vryatli find...

T
Troy. 03.10.19

SanSanZ
In the furnace =) 1 the keyboard is in principle also possible to play( not even deadly, especially when there is a car seat ^^)

O
Obdolbannyy hirurg 03.10.19

Troy.
+1. To drive on the clave - racial Pekelny HARDCORE!

C
CRAZY_WAR10RD 03.10.19

damn in the emulsion set up for your chillstreama everything except for the triggers well nehochu to work normally all on the right analog pricedout no one else tried?