3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JesperSky 03.10.19 03:33 am

Gamepad (Split/Second)

The controller in this game actually supported? I ChillStream settings control it! Have used it in almost any game is determined.. Without a gamepad to play, well, fuck)
74 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aleksun127 03.10.19

Logitech Chillstream is defined in the system as a standard gamepad from majkrosovt and almost all games works completely
and in a split second-just haven't added support for that controller, and most likely it will fix the patch

c
chrono111 03.10.19

Yuzaem Xpadder.Very handy and simple program.

P
Prosto Keyn 03.10.19

have me here like this controller its sales to the Box to connect can talk anyway to control it
pix.PlayGround.ru

S
Skull Face 03.10.19

I also have a ChillStream, and in all games it is defined as the XBOX360 Controller. Even the fresh driver XBOX360 Driver is downloaded automatically. Accordingly nopti in games, too, are X A Y B, and in this game only if you assign will work in the race, and I'm not.

m
mamont93 03.10.19

I have another problem... Logitech Dual Action in the settings all set up (i.e. see) and the game is tight and tricky.... Who's to say what's the matter?

D
Diispector 03.10.19

I chilstrom do not see, and no matter when I connect. Did not see the game it all here. All the rest works fine.

y
yokii 03.10.19

I have a 360 not see it as necessary to have the menu control arrow at the right select pad and assign controls, it uzhos in 2010 to see such things.

1eM0N 03.10.19

Is the program good for such cases-it is called xpadder
It emulates pressing keys on the keyboard with the controller.

1eM0N 03.10.19

The programme questions-in PM

S
SticK94 03.10.19

I don't know do me fine my Logitech RumblePad 2 Robit.
And menu also work, even though I didn't set it up.

m
makedon41k 03.10.19

I connected Logitech rumblepad 2 and it lags a lot any buttons were not appointed on and went

s
slaterist 03.10.19

SanSanZ and how did you set up? I did everything as you wrote, but when they play together there is written press the inter(player 1) and the Joss his no

T
T r u m a n 03.10.19

People pliz I I settings under Logitech Chillstream joy who can I in this case, the nubas full

C
CRAZY_WAR10RD 03.10.19

will not work probably! I tried...an hour passed but it triggers he doesn't see and all...just have not tried it=(waiting for patches

S
SanSanZ 03.10.19

slaterist
I have this green button) as standard...

..._White_... 03.10.19

rabotaet, saitek ps3200

a
atomic_reactor 03.10.19

everything works, I have a game Loghitek Rumble Pad 2 itself is defined, activated and set management. Only menu shows the buttons on the keypad.

I
IGotAPoison 03.10.19

rocked I emulator pada H360, so really have not figured out how to set that if someone had explained in Russian what and where. And for that I would configure a couple of buttons is just too Xpadder, it emulates keyboard keys on the joystick, plus easy to use

M
MyXa98 03.10.19

and I have a Logitech Dual Action here it is - http://www.pcforce.co.nz/images/ACCLOGDUALACTIO.jpg
everything works fine.

C
Cwim 03.10.19

Conclusion in short buy the H360,and do not worry.