3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JesperSky 03.10.19 03:33 am

Gamepad (Split/Second)

The controller in this game actually supported? I ChillStream settings control it! Have used it in almost any game is determined.. Without a gamepad to play, well, fuck)
74 Comments
Sort by:
C
Cortez10 03.10.19

I have a Gembird JPD-FFb-A, Yesterday, set up, played all OK, but today I went in, and the game does not see it. What is the reason?

D
Darkmus09 03.10.19

For owners of Logitech Chillstream (the latest version of emulsion with the config for Logitech Chillstream):
http://rapidshare.com/files/394392030/x360ce_vibmod_3.1.4.1__for_Logitech_Chillstream_.rar.html

Instruction:
1. xinput1_3.dll and x360ce.ini in the archive throw in a folder with ekzeshnika games.
2. To start the game.
Tested by me on Win7 x64.

D
Doc_81 03.10.19

download prog *JOYPAD* and you will be happy! configured easy, and any joy.

D
Doc_81 03.10.19

...and bother NENAD! emulators download, in the registry and in something to the shaman. all ingenious is simple!

D
Darkmus09 03.10.19

...and bother NENAD!
For holders of ordinary the knopkonazhimateli - maybe. And that would work correctly analog sticks and rear analog triggers (action occurs as the pressure), the emulsion is an ideal option. Yes, and don't bend to launch lies and is currently...

D
Doc_81 03.10.19

!THE AMENDMENT IN THE NAME OF THE PROGRAM: *JOYCUR*! Darkmus09: do not know at the expense of the emulsion, this program can work Autonom. once to poke at the button with label labor ladies. will not make. the matter is of course up to you. PS: SPLIT/SECOND actually has 5 buttons, the idea requires.

D
Doc_81 03.10.19

I have the usual joy, no frills, analogues, etc. perhaps this choice easier.

T
Twin Frozr 03.10.19

The game perfectly supports my Logitech Dual Action, the menu works, the triggers are also well supported.

T
Type-R38RUS 03.10.19

Me and the keyboard is good!

k
kokapunk66 03.10.19

For owners of Logitech Chillstream (the latest version of emulsion with the config for Logitech Chillstream):
rapidshare.com/files/394392030/x360ce_vibmod_3.1.4.1__for_Logitech_Chillstream_.rar.html

Instruction:
1. xinput1_3.dll and x360ce.ini in the archive throw in a folder with ekzeshnika games.
2. To start the game.
Tested by me on Win7 x64.

perezaleyte, plz

M
Merinostas 03.10.19

In General, everything is configured. Run a check Joey - all excellent. But when you drop the DLL and ini into folder with EXE - shnikom Split Second game sees Joey still. What the hell? Joy shpilinsky 360.

M
Merinostas 03.10.19

Have ensured that the game saw a gamepad. Put it control. The menu is not working. Well, I think even drove on it. What? Sees two settings Claudia and all))) How to switch to a gamepad?
And like you, Sansas, manage and even in the menu? Tell

M
Merinostas 03.10.19

the problem is solved)

S
SanSanZ 03.10.19

Eniken666
threw you asked for a link to the file) the game will think you have a gamepad from H360... we were lucky that our controller have setup... a long time ago use )))

here are incidentally throw off anyone who gamepad Speed Link PC 360 Style (SL-6555-SBK)
pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru

download Speed Link PC 360 Style(xbox360 emulator).rar

D
Darkmus09 03.10.19

kokapunk66, sorry, I could not:

http://rapidshare.com/files/395668731/Chillstream.x360ce.vibmod.3.1.4.1.rar

k
kokapunk66 03.10.19

Darkmus09, Thank You))

M
MR.Lemon 03.10.19

I have joy and so determined, but it's still not working. WTF?

m
mihailP 03.10.19

As a pancake be made to the division played on the keyboard and the gamepad, I can solo on the keyboard or the gamepad, and for two Claudia+Claudia, I have a regular joystick Defender game racer turbo

s
scotos 03.10.19

I use a gamepad from my PS3 via motioninJoy cable 3 meters(in the options exhibited emulation HVOH360). The menu also does not plow, and the game works fine. Other toys there were no complaints(even the vibration works), except Splinter cell: Conviction. Uncomfortable to horror ( computer connected to TV for the best immersion in games) to go, Claudia in the menu to climb, then again on the sofa to move with the gamepad...

S
SanSanZ 03.10.19

scotos
Val is not working for emulation in this game! thou I was working ,then all worked...