3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
y
yok0o 07.04.20 06:34 pm

Fair PvP Cup Season 7 (Diablo 2)

Congratulations to the winners of the tournament:
1st place - ge ( progon )
2 - pk ( dobir )
3rd place - eleganza

Launching the seventh tournament in the series Fair PvP Cup!
Tournament сеткаhttps://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1B7CGHAOelEOCG5zobPGuF6ESsZ5EOe3eg1htrn_t_-I/edit?usp=sharing
The tournament will be held according to the rules of Fair Pvp.
http://forums.playground.ru/diablo_2/server/pravila_fair_pvp-211528/
The format of the - checkerboard ( each against each ).
The time of the 02.12.17 - 03.12.17 . The collection starts at 17: 00 each game day. The second day is not for those who may not be at first, but in case you do not have time to play all duel. Those who did not attend on Saturday can come.
Points will be awarded for winning unique meetings bo5 ( 3 wins ). The first 3 prize places will be awarded prizes, first 10 receive bonus pvp ladder points.
A controversial situation ( equal number of points among the contenders for the prize ) will be addressed by a series of duel with the anti-passive changes in the bo7 format ( 4 wins ).
If you suspect the participant to use third-party programs ( maphack ) the moderator may request a screen of the open card from the participant. In this case, it is forbidden to leave the game to confirm the moderator of the receiving screen. In the case of the disclaimer screen is given disqualification from the event.

Participation in tournament is free, with the traditional collection of mortgages ( Ist rune ). Deposits will be returned upon completion of tournament for those participants who have played all their duel. In case of no show the collateral goes to the prize pool next tournament.
To participate in the tournament must submit a Deposit and apply in the traditional way:
1. Character name
2. Game account
3. Character build

To take deposits need to 01.12.17 (pm Dynamix, fcr, pvp) . To change which character you are taking part you can also to 01.12.17.

For violation of the rules will be awarded a technical loss or, in extreme cases, disqualification.

Prize Fund:
1st place - runes Vex Gul
2nd place - Vex rune
3rd place - Gul rune

Participants of the tournament:
1. bravo_ama *jeepers_1 / bow-lite zon
2. Niac *hed2 / blizzard sorc
3. OA *AO / DuDu ( xixa ) - failed to appear
4. iVi *pk / spider sin ( pirya ) - failed to appear
5. pk *vy / bonemancer
6. He *g-01 / blizzard sorc - disqualified
7. h-o *o-h / bonemancer
8. T-Wolf *Trololo_3000 / wolf barb
9. Radiate *s-m / spider sin ( mawka ) - failed to appear
10. Necromoc *magnys70 / bonemancer
11. ge *ge- / bvc ( progon )
12. vQv-III *torkvepvp / v/t
13. holly_dolly *holly_dolly / bowazon
14. xbalanquee *wind-druid / DuDu - failed to appear
15. Eleganza *lyv1 / fire es sorc
111 Comments
Sort by:
y
yok0o 07.04.20

pirya wrote:
moderator popolnoma
If the administration decides that this is not correct, it will finish 2-1 or even as the administration wants. I followed the rules and showed a creative approach for the development direction of pvp. And dumping screenshots with a map - a standard practice in pvp on the rate in the absence of trust to the participants, to play more often and you'll know :)

pirya wrote:
No cheats ever used
in the evening, as I'll be home, will let down the screen, where you admitted that you have activated d2me
And here is one quite familiar proof of your cheating:

O
Obsessed 07.04.20

in advance to discuss this topic with the administration, to introduce new rules
at the moment this is not planned © *yawns*

S
Somberlain 07.04.20

As far as I know, if the map is already open, only relog allows you to upload MX.
This is not so.

y
yok0o 07.04.20

Sоmberlain
There is no way, I'm not really good at cheats.
However, checking the blatant use of cheats in this way - at least some verification. I liked the idea, and many approved it. Plus again, this is standard practice and all participants / opponents except Peary was willing to provide screenshots because they have nothing to hide.

S
Somberlain 07.04.20

yok0o
However, checking the blatant use of cheats in this way - at least some verification.
And what about those who use cheats, but not brazenly? :D Here para will learn how to MX upload manually and will cheat in the future and Masha will be forced to guess where he there were a number of traps.

In any case, I think it's better to leave players in equal conditions. If this cannot be done, banning all use of third-party program (which is very sad), is not to dwell on this and leave as it was. (ie used by those who want to, but nobody talks about it).
Well, I hope you have the best intentions, not because of personal dislike of the feast. If you check out to check out completely each and every match, and not selectively.
yok0o wrote:
If you suspect the participant to use third-party programs ( maphack ) the moderator may request a screen of the open card from the participant.

p
pirya 07.04.20

yok0o
This practice and never will be. Once again, for cheat is. There are suspicions - write the admin that such and such game is suspected of using cheats, please check. For cheats punishment - ban the account, not suspended, despite the fact that the conditions of the duel on zhah was taken after passing the runes. The task of a moderator before the duel make sure that the players will play fair, to specify what is wrong, and to give the opportunity to change, for example, cuts, etc. not to count for it as a defeat if the opponent was not dressed. The same applies to the newly introduced rules, for that -1 point - not by the rules.

S
Somberlain 07.04.20

pirya
Why didn't you go to judge a duel of another moderator, if you believe that dinamiks to you biased?

y
yok0o 07.04.20

Sоmberlain wrote:
Well, I hope you have the best intentions, not because of personal dislike of the feast
to glean I have the same dislike
Sоmberlain wrote:
If you check out to check out completely each and every match
the plan de Corones. I checked the same, just there are obvious situations where the use of the MX in the face
pirya wrote:
For cheats punishment - ban the account, not suspended, despite the fact that the conditions of the duel on zhah was made after the date of the runes
Get it checked, only doubt the possibility of this. I checked under the observance of Fair rules and the General rules of PVP servers. If the administration will consider my actions illegal, I will lay down the burden of a moderator, as I see no sense in the presence of a moderator in such duel as a whole.

S
Somberlain 07.04.20

Grenaa Morningstar
I'm in the chat. :D
Tell me, what do you think about scribbling above.

G
Grinaaa Morningstar 07.04.20

Sоmberlain
Go to steam add me, I threw an invite from another Akka Vick.
And on the topic of rules in the course of the battle - bred. So JAX illegally crossed into the wrong hands.

p
pirya 07.04.20

Sоmberlain
The moderator should not be bias to anyone. But in this case it was. At the end of the pvp moderator did not require a screenshot from the plan de Corones., both came out of the game.

S
Somberlain 07.04.20

I think the definition of cheating the player or not, must deal with the administration, or to provide the tools for the moderators of this fire-pvp, because screenshots can't be used to prove guilt or innocence for the reasons I described above.
About the duel Piri with plan de Corones. - it is clear that Pira refused to provide a screenshot, and because we used a third-party program. Another thing is that to prevent that in which case the moderator may require screenshots, followed before was put runes. The rules themselves fire pvp does not indicate that the moderator has the right to require any screenshots, so this aspect had to be agreed before the start of pvp and both players had to agree to these conditions. If the moderator demanded the screenshots, but it was not agreed before the passing of the runes is an injustice.

h
hiha 07.04.20

Please remove the post fair pvp dynamix, for the fact that he seemed to favor the opponent, comes up with rules that were not in the list of rules at the time of the battle, not giving the rune despite the fact that the fight hasn't happened yet...and already automatically puts one defeat, despite the fact that the battle has not yet occurred, that is, doing what he wants, and immediately after the fight goes and draws the rules, why modernizing unprofessional??? Who gets favor...and then perhaps ( share this zhah)
Don't go pvp with this moder......because if you pvp for a very large rune he can not resist and sue when pvp zhah
DINAMIKS threw zhah..Modera it is not permissible so the soap! Dinamiks biryu just can't stand because it Pira pakasit on pvp like the Nuba)), and therefore sued..but Lord it's fair pvp for runes still zhah, their personal animosity please keep to yourself what dynamics could not do..so the furnace it and ban fair at all

y
yok0o 07.04.20

heha wrote:
Please remove
not there please
pirya wrote:
At the end of the pvp moderator did not require a screenshot from the plan de Corones.
as you
Grenaa Morningstar wrote:
And on the topic of the rules during battle - nonsense
we need admin pvp, maybe this topic will speed up the process :)

G

yok0o
Aler clearly gave to understand that there is no pvp admin he doesn't need, because (and I quote) that someone is engaged.

G

In short rune JAX should return back to the owner.

p
pirya 07.04.20

When I speak of the duel, even if the rate will be East, always before asking if they know the rules of fair pvp (for those who played the first time) and whether they agree with them. If a situation arises that, for example, one player exceeding PD =60 , say what you need to do 58 if this is not possible, then ask the opponent whether he agrees to play against the player with the excess etc. If someone is not willing to play pvp before the duel to give the bets and players diverge and grievances will not, and will not be a problem that the moderator clamped rune.
But then the moderator was not interested to give the rune to make up new rules, anything not referencing. About the fact that the moderator enforces the General rules of the server - it's about apparent breaches of the trade for real, threats to personal life, etc. - it is reported to the administration. But no punishment in the form of suspensions and change of account in pvp.

S
Somberlain 07.04.20

Grenaa Morningstar
Lazy gnomes-the invisible man doing, apparently. Not seen them or results.

I agree that rune to return, it would be honest. Amateur (albeit well-meaning) in the form of checks for cheats screenshots and changes to the rules during the match with deduction of some points discreditied moderators fire pvp in General.

p
pirya 07.04.20

I think it would be fair through the administration or maybe at the request of the moderator to return the rune. I didn't want to play by invented rules.

y
yok0o 07.04.20

Waiting for the response of the administration. I myself is not important the outcome of this duel, to glean my attitude is exactly the same as a feast. But act I think is more efficient than to propose and discuss.
If aler will return the rune to the feast, then let it be from an ethical point of view, a just exactly how and ban your account for using cheats ( which Pira and admitted himself ).
If glean is not terrible, just will finish the duel with a score of 2-1 ( actual score yesterday's duel ).
If you remove moderku, then let them. Pvp is hopeless with cheats, players face off not skillwho, and good eyesight.
Grenaa Morningstar wrote:
that someone is engaged
(none)