3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
y
yok0o 07.04.20 06:34 pm

Fair PvP Cup Season 7 (Diablo 2)

Congratulations to the winners of the tournament:
1st place - ge ( progon )
2 - pk ( dobir )
3rd place - eleganza

Launching the seventh tournament in the series Fair PvP Cup!
Tournament сеткаhttps://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1B7CGHAOelEOCG5zobPGuF6ESsZ5EOe3eg1htrn_t_-I/edit?usp=sharing
The tournament will be held according to the rules of Fair Pvp.
http://forums.playground.ru/diablo_2/server/pravila_fair_pvp-211528/
The format of the - checkerboard ( each against each ).
The time of the 02.12.17 - 03.12.17 . The collection starts at 17: 00 each game day. The second day is not for those who may not be at first, but in case you do not have time to play all duel. Those who did not attend on Saturday can come.
Points will be awarded for winning unique meetings bo5 ( 3 wins ). The first 3 prize places will be awarded prizes, first 10 receive bonus pvp ladder points.
A controversial situation ( equal number of points among the contenders for the prize ) will be addressed by a series of duel with the anti-passive changes in the bo7 format ( 4 wins ).
If you suspect the participant to use third-party programs ( maphack ) the moderator may request a screen of the open card from the participant. In this case, it is forbidden to leave the game to confirm the moderator of the receiving screen. In the case of the disclaimer screen is given disqualification from the event.

Participation in tournament is free, with the traditional collection of mortgages ( Ist rune ). Deposits will be returned upon completion of tournament for those participants who have played all their duel. In case of no show the collateral goes to the prize pool next tournament.
To participate in the tournament must submit a Deposit and apply in the traditional way:
1. Character name
2. Game account
3. Character build

To take deposits need to 01.12.17 (pm Dynamix, fcr, pvp) . To change which character you are taking part you can also to 01.12.17.

For violation of the rules will be awarded a technical loss or, in extreme cases, disqualification.

Prize Fund:
1st place - runes Vex Gul
2nd place - Vex rune
3rd place - Gul rune

Participants of the tournament:
1. bravo_ama *jeepers_1 / bow-lite zon
2. Niac *hed2 / blizzard sorc
3. OA *AO / DuDu ( xixa ) - failed to appear
4. iVi *pk / spider sin ( pirya ) - failed to appear
5. pk *vy / bonemancer
6. He *g-01 / blizzard sorc - disqualified
7. h-o *o-h / bonemancer
8. T-Wolf *Trololo_3000 / wolf barb
9. Radiate *s-m / spider sin ( mawka ) - failed to appear
10. Necromoc *magnys70 / bonemancer
11. ge *ge- / bvc ( progon )
12. vQv-III *torkvepvp / v/t
13. holly_dolly *holly_dolly / bowazon
14. xbalanquee *wind-druid / DuDu - failed to appear
15. Eleganza *lyv1 / fire es sorc
111 Comments
Sort by:
O
Obsessed 07.04.20

suddenly if anyone is interested, I am also for the return of JAXA Pirie.

no personal likes/dislikes. just seems to me that the goal is reached and everyone who had to hear, heard.

G
Grinaaa Morningstar 07.04.20

yok0o
Sorry PG rules forbid to publish the correspondence in the PM. But he said so. And about the runes - his case there is no to these runes and not say anything. Suggest return, but Dober is a rat and not give up.

S
SocDegradator 07.04.20

1. holly_dolly
2. holly_dolly
3. bow-ama

T
T-Fox 07.04.20

Lol, sorry I did not require screenshots. The same rules ignites the farts, shit out normas went.
At the expense of winning: Pira not returned to the win when his card was otkrica nechesno by(the conditions were agreed before the pvp). On the contrary, deceived Modera, yuzaya vigoureuses MX. So what about yuzaniya them hacks on pvp, I know not by hearsay.

S
Somberlain 07.04.20

Response from the administration will be hardly obtained, given the slippery situation with MH and internal politics of the server.
For this it was proposed to appoint a single administrator/chief moderator who would understand the situations that aler hates (fire pvp).
And while we have what we have. Moderator fire-pvp sued another moderator fire-pvp, lol. It is a pity the enemy wasn't another moderator, and Dober. Good work, gentlemen.

G

Allres wrote:
Though green and chatterbox came up with some nonsense about me but I fully agree with him you have no right to publish the correspondence of the player with you, if you don't know is stated in the rules of the server.
Ahahahahahahaa. Lool. Here, I wrote that I can't publish MY correspondence with the admin aler about fair pvp, do you even heresy wrote some <:D

y
yok0o 07.04.20

Grenaa Morningstar
you not Canon said take away the punctuation

y
yok0o 07.04.20

SocDegradator
bring Deposit
Remind that tomorrow is the last day of recording and depositing security Deposit!!!

y
yok0o 07.04.20

T-Fox wrote:
The same rules ignites the farts
Not fallen, we here are engaged in serious business!!!

y
yok0o 07.04.20

SocDegradator
that's just pvp yesterday I tried pvp today online, just come

y
yok0o 07.04.20

T-Fox wrote:
pirla not returned to the win when his card was otkrica nechesno by(the conditions were agreed before the pvp). On the contrary, deceived Modera, yuzaya vigoureuses MX. So what about yuzaniya them hacks on pvp, I know not by hearsay.
he himself admitted yesterday

M
Mareenus 07.04.20

Yeah Pira, PVP isn't homeless in open tournaments under BO (and INCHEM (and hihou)) to Pcsite.
If you really are stronger then no treugolniki will not help. It's just an excuse to deservedly humiliate biryu.

However. You say, throw the screenshots of the map. And how about your photo with the passport in front of a computer to throw (as in the VC asking)? How about who ever is playing at the computer for this Persian? Everyone knows that Dober his Persians on fair pvp never plays. This type of fair?

Was Joh the idea ought to return.

BUT!

Pira knew what was coming. He knew how Dober is (not) peope. He knew how Dinamo to the PIR applies (as it should, however). At the same time agreed on everything. It turns out, a mini-divorce. Pira threw himself. Th it is the old mind has become. Maybe in peace time? And then all peope, peope and he was worth only open to br Pcsite. The norm.

p
pirya 07.04.20

Mareenus
The fair opens to pvp are irrelevant. I know what is fair pvp, know how to play Dober. With the rules of fair pvp, exactly like the server rules and agree to adhere to them. With novovedeny invented the rule after the date did not agree, moreover, that rule the pvp at the end the moderator was not fulfilled. But if I don't do it novovidradne rule, I loses and Gy goes to glean.

T
T-Fox 07.04.20

The fact that the plan de Corones. had a screen request is OFC by far.
But now my post is addressed to alero, let's end the uncertainty, if you turn a blind eye to д2ме, let it officially. No - then deny it, let the week all of us banned, so we don't do it using khaki with a map.
And best of all make a compromise, write new, without treegrow purely opening the card and the other to ban with all the ensuing consequences.

D
DELETEEND 07.04.20

pirya
eww, nasty cheater. leave no shame!

p
pirya 07.04.20

T-Fox
I write that I have a card that was launched d2me, but what I use was written. In addition, no matter what was written, I could write that was running other cheats and bots running, no evidence of this. With the cheat-versed administration and only administration is taking measures against the violators, the moderator fair pvp there is no such authority. Why is it like players to talk about cheats. And the theme with the posting of screenshots is a very lengthy process, pvp can take a long time, heavy traffic, someone is not possible. And players who know the programs will find a way to remove the traces of using something to make screens. It will make an even greater imbalance if some people are using something and others don't. The players do not have to throw the screens to prove something. If you are being accused of something - ask for proof, but not in the reverse order tipo prove that innocent. You are not required to prove his innocence, ask for evidence of your guilt. And even if there are some players who break the rules, they have the right not to incriminate themselves.

T
T-Fox 07.04.20

pirya
Your rights in the Constitution, and then you only have the right to decide to play or not to play. Even jachi our not ours, and servers.
And then you want some kind of presumption of innocence, I want some trials. Here reshaetsya all for the domestics, if you chitak(krisak), then the relationship is appropriate to you. If Teya caught, and you started to smudge, Dodge like a snake, then you walk further in reptiles.

What's the score of the duel was?

y
yok0o 07.04.20

The administration has given the long awaited answer!
To deal with the situation will be collected by the moderators of pvp to vote for the supplements in the rules of fair pvp my suggestions.
Since the current moderators are only three ( I, Pira and green ), two of them subjective ( my suggestion, and Pira loves to cheat ), the vote to anything will not result, in connection with the offer and to attract and former moderators fair pvp to expand a selection.
The theme will be created later.
If anyone knows contacts and nicknames of all the former moderators fair pvp, please unsubscribe.

G

Call Oster, but no promises.

T
Thraex pig 07.04.20

How it all started)