3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
y
yok0o 07.04.20 06:34 pm

Fair PvP Cup Season 7 (Diablo 2)

Congratulations to the winners of the tournament:
1st place - ge ( progon )
2 - pk ( dobir )
3rd place - eleganza

Launching the seventh tournament in the series Fair PvP Cup!
Tournament сеткаhttps://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1B7CGHAOelEOCG5zobPGuF6ESsZ5EOe3eg1htrn_t_-I/edit?usp=sharing
The tournament will be held according to the rules of Fair Pvp.
http://forums.playground.ru/diablo_2/server/pravila_fair_pvp-211528/
The format of the - checkerboard ( each against each ).
The time of the 02.12.17 - 03.12.17 . The collection starts at 17: 00 each game day. The second day is not for those who may not be at first, but in case you do not have time to play all duel. Those who did not attend on Saturday can come.
Points will be awarded for winning unique meetings bo5 ( 3 wins ). The first 3 prize places will be awarded prizes, first 10 receive bonus pvp ladder points.
A controversial situation ( equal number of points among the contenders for the prize ) will be addressed by a series of duel with the anti-passive changes in the bo7 format ( 4 wins ).
If you suspect the participant to use third-party programs ( maphack ) the moderator may request a screen of the open card from the participant. In this case, it is forbidden to leave the game to confirm the moderator of the receiving screen. In the case of the disclaimer screen is given disqualification from the event.

Participation in tournament is free, with the traditional collection of mortgages ( Ist rune ). Deposits will be returned upon completion of tournament for those participants who have played all their duel. In case of no show the collateral goes to the prize pool next tournament.
To participate in the tournament must submit a Deposit and apply in the traditional way:
1. Character name
2. Game account
3. Character build

To take deposits need to 01.12.17 (pm Dynamix, fcr, pvp) . To change which character you are taking part you can also to 01.12.17.

For violation of the rules will be awarded a technical loss or, in extreme cases, disqualification.

Prize Fund:
1st place - runes Vex Gul
2nd place - Vex rune
3rd place - Gul rune

Participants of the tournament:
1. bravo_ama *jeepers_1 / bow-lite zon
2. Niac *hed2 / blizzard sorc
3. OA *AO / DuDu ( xixa ) - failed to appear
4. iVi *pk / spider sin ( pirya ) - failed to appear
5. pk *vy / bonemancer
6. He *g-01 / blizzard sorc - disqualified
7. h-o *o-h / bonemancer
8. T-Wolf *Trololo_3000 / wolf barb
9. Radiate *s-m / spider sin ( mawka ) - failed to appear
10. Necromoc *magnys70 / bonemancer
11. ge *ge- / bvc ( progon )
12. vQv-III *torkvepvp / v/t
13. holly_dolly *holly_dolly / bowazon
14. xbalanquee *wind-druid / DuDu - failed to appear
15. Eleganza *lyv1 / fire es sorc
111 Comments
Sort by:
y
yok0o 07.04.20

I propose to discuss this question in the next to you, and leave this topic for the sake of the tournament.
Remember, today is the last day when you can podati the application form and take the pledge to refuse to participate and to take a pledge and change the character.
On all questions write in the game on YokoOne.

p
pirya 07.04.20

T-Fox
2-1, in favor of the plan de Corones., after the duel of the snakes. (3-1) given the fact that the moderator came up with -1 point. But it doesn't matter, because the screenshots at the end were provided, and Dober can play unfair neopredelennii rules. The moderator himself has not fulfilled the condition of your own invented rules. I am sure that if we played fair until the end, and I would have won, the moderator would have asked for screenshots. And yet, judging by how dinamiks wrote in the beginning, there are strange quotes (you have nothing to fear if nothing to hide) and about the suspension. The dynamics planned already at the tournament to check screenshots and disqualified who would not agree.

y
yok0o 07.04.20

pirya wrote:
And yet, judging by how dinamiks wrote in the beginning, there are strange quotes (you have nothing to fear if nothing to hide) and about the suspension. The dynamics planned already at the tournament to check screenshots and disqualified who would not agree.
So.

p
pirya 07.04.20

Then it is deceiving the players by the moderator. Players will learn the rules after he made bail, the players do not know the rules that the failure to submit the screenshot will disqualify you.

p
pirya 07.04.20

About the legality to put new conditions for the players after they surrendered a rune moderators fair pvp should vote. And in particular on the specific duel zhah - legitimate whether playing on such a bet, to introduce new rules that the player who passed the rune, didn't agree and in this case, which is attributed to an automatic defeat.

y
yok0o 07.04.20

pirya wrote:
Players will learn the rules after he made bail
players can take a pledge, if angered, there's still time

p
pirya 07.04.20

yok0o
This is the time, but if not for pvp zhah, you would have applied this rule already when all participants were supposed to be. I as the player time to pick up a rune was not. You've made it clear several times wrote, that I will be forfeited and you give zhah will get. If I could, I'd take the bet, because I didn't agree. But I did not have this option.

O
Obsessed 07.04.20

my post addressed alero, let's end the uncertainty, if you turn a blind eye to д2ме, let it officially. No - then deny it, let the week all of us banned, so we don't do it using khaki with a map.
T-Fox, +1, although there is a problem with the adoption of arbitrary decisions.

it is best to make a compromise, write new, without treegrow, clean opening only the map
+100500, but here XS, a creative moment, he suddenly forgot how to code. ;D

y
yok0o 07.04.20

Obsessed wrote:
the problem with the adoption of arbitrary decisions
then there's the problem of public reaction to arbitrary decisions.
But the traffic is created, but the forum D2 in the top of raised back.

O
Obsessed 07.04.20

the problem with the public reaction to arbitrary decisions.
yok0o, this problem was not solved. ALL will never be happy, but damn, there are rules, there is consistency in the decisions - what the hell are UNOFFICIALLY allowed one cheat and everyone knows about it, but should be silent?

But traffic created
yeah, this is no problem, because everything else here and sit )

y
yok0o 07.04.20

We were 15!

y
yok0o 07.04.20

Left 2 hours for check-in. At midnight will be made the tournament table!

y
yok0o 07.04.20

The grid is ready, waiting for the start!
Official gathering at 17.00 GMT, but if you get together before then let's start, the weekend promises to be a long ( 15!!! ).

y
yok0o 07.04.20

Participants who are ready to start writing the PM to pvp and learn the game.
We begin!

D
Dertuk 07.04.20

O
Obsessed 07.04.20

and Cho, kament favata was not the case? Oh yeah, it contained insults! ;D

y
yok0o 07.04.20

The first day of the tournament, kind of like came to an end ( if no one to come to 22-00 Moscow time ).
Contrary to all expectations, the test screens for signs of cheating are not pozwala of indignation among the parties and time delays. Was modified system this checking will eventually bring it to its maximum efficiency.
Recall that those who did not attend the first day may not come tomorrow.
Tomorrow we start at 17: 00, the time should be enough to finalize.
If someone suddenly appeared - write the pvp will find you an opponent.

B
BAD666 07.04.20

my screen

D
DELETEEND 07.04.20

BAD666
you're a pianist.

y
yok0o 07.04.20

I thought we'll never make it, but very cheerfully made. Congratulations to the winners!!!
In the end, the sample of anti-cheat check is successful. Examined various nuances and options, the system is modified.
No problems at all this. Users with understanding and even encouragement reacted to a situation without problems provided the screens in quick time.
A controversial situation arose with a player he who first sent uninformative images, and then requests to send the out of town out of the game. Since no picture of the requirements of the moderator received the player had to disqualify. The user accepted it with dignity and with understanding to the situation.
Very pleased with the turnout ( compared with previous tournament )! I hope the new ( and well-forgotten old ) will continue to enrich our community. Continue to raise pvp to the knees, keep in touch!