3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lakki29 08.04.20 05:22 pm

The same car or just a taxi in traffic (Grand Theft Auto 4)

I have a problem - the game only 2-3 types of machines. Estesvenno taxisco and cops; the machine where I am going; sometimes Primo and Cavalcade. Played with a friend* - he has about 10-15 machines. What could it be? As raznoobrazit fleet?
PS: the First standing litsuha, then set the pirates record* - this issue =((
239 Comments
Sort by:
D
DELETED.DELETED.DELETED 08.04.20

it's due to bad porting GTA 4 on PC

K
King of Groov 08.04.20

You probably have a crude version 4ki, I such have told, I XS, the only thing I will say is grab a license

L
Lakki29 08.04.20

I was licensed with the latest patch!

u
unfxtnsht 08.04.20

author topic :
do you here http://forums.playground.ru/gta_4/tech/227915/
for everyone else :
why are you so sure of the correctness of the license and not correct and is bad piratok(normal, not the Repack and other versions of the cutting a radio and other things)???!!!
vet pirate is the same copy license crack

S
Striker-Z 08.04.20

unfxtnsht
Agree 1000 percent.
And Rockstar do not deserve the fact that so many people have bought PC license version.

u
unfxtnsht 08.04.20

Rockstar North(the creators of the game) deserved , but Rockstar Toronto(the ones who ported to the PC) of nitrene not deserve it.

King of GroovЪ
01.11.09 20:10 you probably a crude version 4ki, I such have told, I XS, the only thing I will say is grab a license
that the raw version?
PS offtopic divorce.

j
just_think72 08.04.20

The author, this problem may be due to the small operatives.

[
[Ushel s etogo sayta] 08.04.20

XS.Maybe because of some clumsy fashion?

H
HUNTER_95 08.04.20

The same cars-the problem itself is very popular,and was even me(not saying I litsuha,and nothing but the patches didn't back her!),but then it somehow took off.Try none to change or firewood update should get.

g
gtafan222 08.04.20

Subject dupe

[
[Ushel s etogo sayta] 08.04.20

gtafan222
You're the accordion!The problem for many was(I have not personally but my friend had something like that) so Chato go to the GTC *and not boanl.

M
Muzh_Liftershi 08.04.20

The theme of Bayan not in the sense that it is not relevant, but because it is very actively discussed for quite a decent time in another section... the same machine or some taxis, so why produce another 101 repeat!

v
vijero[ultra] 08.04.20

pix.PlayGround.ru

In the continuation of closed topic http://www.gta.ru/forums/gta_4/tech/227915/
discuss and summarize
Problem occurs regardless of the version of the game, OS, PC,and so on,
because it is the game code thus saving resources.
The attempt to overcome it was somewhat successful
most variety of cars in the game has increased thanks to the script below :

http://gtamania.ru/load/mods_for_gta_4/script_mods_for_gta_4/gta4_realtrafficspawn_v101_ozhivshij_gorod/128-1-0-1060
link to mania LaGrande reluctantly spread.
If anyone from the pack xlive or theater program, the traffic has changed in this script or have you noticed anything else - write sdes
as well as their solutions

a
adrenalinko 08.04.20

1-it helped me but disappeared taxis, most cars various 2-after 5 minutes rules of the game stupidly went and deleted xlive and account and seive again the game will not start because there was not xlive xlive ustanavlivaetsya and so it helps, MB just my bad luck)).....

N
NekiySmok 08.04.20

installed it - got a little better.
the last topic Cho DC wrote: what is necessary machine set not tabletirovannye etc etc crap it tried finally all the game files were altered sense 0.
Here is the problem: a taxi is a standard which will always appear, even if its place to set the machine size to 10MB, and the other a couple of types of machines which appear on the street this is the first successfully downloaded files they will be added on.
The thing in the game, and the graphics card, the game loads the textures in order and set auto size last. It turns out if you sit down to COMET or INFERNUS, the whole city will ride on these machines because the texture and model successfully and fully loaded!
Found a solution:
1. installed this script.
2. have ustanovil VehicleSelector button and NEXT passed on each machine thereby loading the model and textures.
Here, the traffic became nooooooooo better, but after 15-20 minutes the game crashes with the error"not enough video memory and How to cure it don't know.

In VehicleSelector enter a function LIST it is better to click on it passing trucks, boats, helicopters, etc.

Windows 7 32-bit
Pentium(R) Dual-Core E6300
NVIDIA GT 220 1GB
RAM 2GB

Patch: 1.0.4.0

commandlinе:
-noprecache
-norestrictions

Even when you install new cars to the vehicles.ide it is not necessary to change the group which is auto (the last parameter).

d
dolgal 08.04.20

Choate nepomohlo
schA go
cops
taxi
and two kinds of civil

C
CblPoK928 08.04.20

Help pliz!!
I drive around the city, some taxis and cars where I'm going=((((

B