3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lakki29 08.04.20 05:22 pm

The same car or just a taxi in traffic (Grand Theft Auto 4)

I have a problem - the game only 2-3 types of machines. Estesvenno taxisco and cops; the machine where I am going; sometimes Primo and Cavalcade. Played with a friend* - he has about 10-15 machines. What could it be? As raznoobrazit fleet?
PS: the First standing litsuha, then set the pirates record* - this issue =((
239 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sergeanur 08.04.20

Cat, you and even that will not save.

g
gtacriminalrussia 08.04.20

To buy in the store of the same type as your current and tyknut next to or to replace your current memory.

T
Till Lindermann... 08.04.20

gtacriminalrussiaок toys...just like GTA 4 a lot and all the memory is not enough((((

n
nazar_voronych 08.04.20

For the current year , a minimum of 2 gig should be on Board
In 2011, probably 3 gig and so on, the disease RS

D
DruGun 08.04.20

And then the mass move to 64-bit system...

a
adsl2010 08.04.20

Help me people, I've only 2.3 travel model +cops and taxis =(((
4 RAM vidyuhi 1 gig litsuha patch 1.0.6.1 what to do??? with standard modeemi all is well

r
rikz 08.04.20

adsl2010
read this thread and know the solution....

a
adsl2010 08.04.20

rikz
I read the previous complaints but there is no way + offer full creak after which the game off after 5 minutes

g
gggg5554 08.04.20

This is all due to the large difference in size 3D models of cars!!!! I am convinced of this!! EEE__)))) the Program allocates video memory only a certain number(or null...). But just need to keep the size of models was approximately the same, and not much different in size to standard vehicles.img, and then they will go, and the computer will not lag. Conclusion-if you want it to be good, great, no problem with the traffic and other headaches, make the Assembly of the entire fleet using already created models. Is in software code, the point is that if you make large amount of the pack, then the city will drive alone, taxi, or 3-4 of the model. The volume should not be greater than the particular megabytes, or you start to spawn the same car. Do anyone know the Assembly of the fleet with a volume of about 100 megabytes.....))
And better still less, ideally around 70-90

Mat not welcome on the forum,even veiled!
k1slim

k
k1slim 08.04.20

gggg5554
Congratulations,you discovered America..
You have to 100,500 people were convinced,which turns the monotonous traffic.
But now tell me and all the converters as well-optimized(In the polygonal plan,about 250 000 polygons)models weighing 2-3 MB to make a model as good quality,but it weights 3 times less?

g
gggg5554 08.04.20

Rocstar did)

k1slim will consider.

k
k1slim 08.04.20

Just R* a few people sat and klepalo model,according to strict rules(One of them:In the cabin should not be more than 2.5 polygons)
And modelers are trying to make better models,so the weight is more

g
gggg5554 08.04.20

That's it, TRY that!) And the program does not load them. And the city go from 2 to 4 models, even if to rule subgroups date popcicle dates, and vehicles ID(Sori that transliteration) something needs to be done to make the rules.... To try so many polygons, how much R* did, only REAL cars. Choose such models, and Russian and foreign cars. That they are not repeated, etc. Honestly, I've put packs 15 cars, a quality build(if you spawn a trainer) but all packs fit the criteria: or cal, or driving a taxi, and the cops or crashes, AI zameneno 15 cars, then lost the atmosphere....

k
k1slim 08.04.20

You answered himself,low polygon car(In polygonales as Rakovskii) - Kal..concludes..

g
gggg5554 08.04.20

I.e. is it impossible? Compress textures, as I understand it, makes no sense....

k
k1slim 08.04.20

To make a normal model of the three polygons is impossible,you're right...

And Yes,to edit a post there are buttons on the right,enjoy..

C
Corpse705 08.04.20

anyways solve this problem we do not go to see

g
gggg5554 08.04.20

All the same, worth a try. Make a simple Assembly to be replaced all the cars were damaged. And supermacist ME at least, is not necessary, because I still gta 4 is only average. Ati 4780 512 3 gig ддр2 core E5200 2x2500..... So that supermacist I still do not appreciate, like many who play gta 4. If the models are smaller, and gta them to ship, then the loss in quality will not be as sushestvenno loss(sory for taftalogiyu). The most important thing to keep the same balance as the original, except replace the 1 sedan to the wagon(there a few of them, in my opinion). Would such a build appreciated. And add Bigfoot, for fun...

k
k1slim 08.04.20

Why don't you go collect Kar Pak?
After all, nothing complicated in this no..
A reference to a website where a shit-ton of cars for the game I can give you...

g
gggg5554 08.04.20

I'm not zanimayus... And don't really want... I'm doing C++. Next semester will be cryptography...), I just right features and all... the characteristics of not only the cars...

I'm sorry, that is not the topic, but please tell me how IT works?

-percentvidmem 100
-availablevidmem 5
-noprecache
-norestrictions
-novblank
-minspecaudio

and I have about 2.5 gigs of VRAM