3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
v1806v 08.04.20 05:26 pm

GTX 1060 6 : GIGS unsubscribe works

Put yourself in 15 minutes . Happy as an elephant . All the modern games on ultra or high well . 60 FPS / Otpisyvayas anyone have any experience of apgreyt card ! By the way, not much noise .Enough 400 W power supply . Dispersed well in the factory mustache and not have to fool with it .
110 Comments
Sort by:
v
v1806v 08.04.20

R
Ryazancev 08.04.20

why 15 minute pose, with breaks?

I
In_live 08.04.20

1060 card is good in terms of price and quality, and this particular variant neoch as for me, I read eugi bask, I understand that it is the cheapest, but it's worth it to take at least two turntables.

I
In_live 08.04.20

Ryazancev
Well it seems to me to stick her and the wood to roll that much time in and out.

w
warp 37 08.04.20

After four years on the GTX 670, the card gave approximately two-fold increase in performance. Was bought for a monitor with a resolution of 1366x768, which GTX 1060 even redundant. The card is silent and usually do not even start the fans. And Yes the electricity bill has decreased significantly - now even a hundred kilowatts a month I have not accumulates (at home, in fact, the computer and consumes 90% of all electricity).

B
BoBaIIyTuH 08.04.20

As a happy owner of a gigabyte g1 gaming gtx 1060 6Gb can say that the card is quiet(55 degrees the fans are stopped in the load, they do not hear), cool. About the performance wrote to me a million times, so one word, happy. Card fit,recommend.
P. S More importantly so is the power consumption which is only 120 Watts
And forgot all about the negative, the card is 280mm long, so it might not stand in a small system unit. Well, like everything,

A
Agm Hellfire 08.04.20

15 minutes is not an indicator . I have fallout on ultra 60FPS same issue,and how the city will go 30ФПС starts . RX470 .

S
StormX07 08.04.20

That's how strange the original nvidia 1060 comes with one turbine.

Found only on
ASUS GeForce® GTX 1060

M
Mr.Sirocco 08.04.20

When the girl began having problems with her laptop, collected from what was lying around the house system her, because your ass is mine, so I had to buy only the video part, it was cheap MSI 1060 X6G that our money went out around 20K, this is the best map out of the budget, here it is really quiet and works stably without exceeding 90% of the games 60 degrees and 64 degrees maximum temperature. Frequency 2150/10000 thus, in the system of two monitors 1440. For 1080/1440 enough for her, for my system would be enough.

Out of all the others you could look at the top equivalent from ASUS, but it's very long for small systems

M
MagicHero 08.04.20

v1806v
Nothing took that view. You have the most stripped down of all 1060. Only 4 phase power while other manufacturers in 6-7 phases. So for good acceleration don't count. Cooling is also weak (and here most importantly in the 1000-series turboboost 3.0 working temperature of the chip, the lower it is the faster graphics card), only 2 heat pipes (the competitors 4) small radiator and a fan only one. Could be taken with a large radiator and 2 fans since it would be 2 times easier to cool and your one fan is just roaring to provide oklad as the 2 fans with the radiator 2 times and 4 heat pipes. And all this can be bought for the same money and you simply have overpaid for the brand, having bought the simplest version.

v
v1806v 08.04.20

MagicHero
YES XS IN the SHOP SHE was the ONLY one AND the REST UNDER the ORDER as if preveu have scanul that the firm is good . bought . I can't complain . Well, if you need the system unit to buy for a hundred though, and the toad will strangle but still would like to battle fats dyuti like pulls and I'm glad . where next ? I hope 3 years is enough because this map at the level of those that huddled in plaice . well, sort of. or even higher .

v
v1806v 08.04.20

StormX07
and yet they monitor the quality although sold to the chinks lasentiu. well, I hope ))

S
StormX07 08.04.20

v1806v

In short here is the official. I think that usually the best from Ofitserov.
So see what you got there together.
http://www.modlabs.net/articles/obzor-nvidia-geforce-gtx-1060#.WBJe8tWLS1s

And that's funny )))
For a set of stated amount of video memory 6Gb used six chips labelled K4G80325FB is familiar GDDR5 chips from Samsung.

This memory K4G80325FB exactly like the Playstation 4.
It uses the console

v
v1806v 08.04.20

StormX07
Well, it means our card should be enough to prinsipe for a long time . In the Krajina while console updates and game for them will do with higher performance. .

v
v1806v 08.04.20

MagicHero
I agree but blah where were you when I was at the Mall map was chosen ? )) and about kako acceleration mean ? automatic or manually ?

M
MagicHero 08.04.20

v1806v
Overclocking the graphics card automatically, in the General acceleration in the 1000-series was a little different than previous cards (now you have to edit the curve with the voltage and frequency) and out of the box sometimes works on high. And to better overclock even on the machine it is necessary to chip as little power as possible is heated.

v
v1806v 08.04.20

MagicHero
I am honest do not try utilities for Aragona card or percent on neskolko prtsent . just don't duiayu that's so important . More important in the end to simply upgrade vidyuhi and steam with the acceleration and to think from temperature and so on . If I play the game I play the game and not think about how rabotaet vidyuhi or processor .

P
Protocol10 08.04.20

v1806v
The Witcher 3 how much fps at high with hair in 2K?

v
v1806v 08.04.20

Protocol10
don't play this crap .

P
Protocol10 08.04.20

v1806v
Clear. And lark on ultra if the ceiling to twist in 2K how many fps?