3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
v1806v 08.04.20 05:26 pm

GTX 1060 6 : GIGS unsubscribe works

Put yourself in 15 minutes . Happy as an elephant . All the modern games on ultra or high well . 60 FPS / Otpisyvayas anyone have any experience of apgreyt card ! By the way, not much noise .Enough 400 W power supply . Dispersed well in the factory mustache and not have to fool with it .
110 Comments
Sort by:
R
Richards 08.04.20

MagicHero
Well, on the other unsubscribed, extreme is the top version of all kinds 1060.

W
WWQ 08.04.20

Richard wrote:
usually these cards are not interesting for paying the specks will get the older model performance is much higher.

M
MagicHero 08.04.20

Richard wrote:
Well, on the other unsubscribed, extreme is the top version of all kinds 1060.
Apparently marketing has eaten you brains. She top (although this title under questions about below) but among the range from gigabyte. With the same number of power phases and quality ohladom have other manufacturers. And what about the extreme the overclocking that comes out of the box means nothing handles you can still do more and in the end the normal version from Gigabyte can be faster extreme version. Your vidyuhi just the factory sewed in the BIOS to higher frequency and such a video card just released for those who are in the gland zero or have no idea how to overclock a video card and simply overpaying because then the hands can accelerate stronger. In other things like and other PCBs with lower price.

v
v1806v 08.04.20

Ryazancev
No, I had to wash the card and go to a friend's to get married , make a baby and return ) on the way to sell the old card for the price of new and even weld .

W
WWQ 08.04.20

MagicHero
But if you consider that Pascal after 2000 and the kernel starts the wildest corn , the difference between Ref and Kucinich monster , phase 12 , will be God forbid in 3 fps, this is not Maxwell.... with a linear dependence, this new boost card squeezes out all the juices from the plant...

M
MagicHero 08.04.20

WWQ
I meant that buying the most expensive card in one of the line just stupidity, because the acceleration handles can be much better to do. In an extreme case to make undervolting to the chip is supplied less voltage and therefore less heat which is especially important with the Pascals.

D
DozoRRR 08.04.20

WWQ
Maize begins, because everything in the BIOS is locked, if the editor ever released everything changes, there's acceleration to ~2700 under nitrogen with unlocked BIOS gave normal growth on 1060, but on a good not the REFs under the air think you can get ~2300

V
Vinni-Pukh 08.04.20

Listoman
Listoman wrote:
XS, what do you have for Chinese maps, but step on pascal 13 MHz.
The lool. The main argument of a man who is not right.

L
Listoman 08.04.20

Vinni-Pukh
The real frequency does not change, and the numbers somehow do not care)

W
WWQ 08.04.20

Listoman
Deer, here's your basic step Busta at 13 MHz , although in reality it is 12.5 , the program just does not display ten.
Spoiler

but - manual tuning boost and step can be changed to any.

Spoiler

S
Sidorovich12 08.04.20

v1806v wrote:
Happy as an elephant
What is it like? Took a trunk of water and spitting it in all directions?

v
v1806v 08.04.20

Sidorovich12

Well, this is the principle of operation polyvalency installation ! will have to Google that this is what I have said . very interesting ;-)
Laugh hilarious ! here's a bunch of friends .

S
StormX07 08.04.20

S
Soomochka 08.04.20

I have a gigabyte windforce OC gtx 1060 6GB ,as it is not really. Performance is good, but is heated to 74 degrees. While thermal grease is good.

D
DozoRRR 08.04.20

So MSI Gaming take quiet and cold, the overpayment is worth it.

s
serbalabaew 08.04.20

Richard
Also so worth it:)

s
serbalabaew 08.04.20

Soomochka
I had a amd R9 290 so it was heated at 90 for the apartment was hot,I cold

R
Richards 08.04.20

MagicHero
He bustany already in 2025, if the load is, right there in utilitke written frequency from 253 to 2025 the limit, the advance option is enabled a single keystroke.

R
Richards 08.04.20

WWQ
Well, in prog, you can select the advanced option there by default min 253 2025 peak frequency, so I don't know what you're whining, next in power only 980ti and 1070, and is a +10 fps which cost another 20K rubles, you need to take, as for me crap. And this extreme 1060 optimal price and quality.

C
CryteK 08.04.20

Richard
+About 20 fps difference