3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
v1806v 08.04.20 05:26 pm

GTX 1060 6 : GIGS unsubscribe works

Put yourself in 15 minutes . Happy as an elephant . All the modern games on ultra or high well . 60 FPS / Otpisyvayas anyone have any experience of apgreyt card ! By the way, not much noise .Enough 400 W power supply . Dispersed well in the factory mustache and not have to fool with it .
110 Comments
Sort by:
D
Drahov 08.04.20

And as with the Witcher on full ultra?

v
v1806v 08.04.20

By the way the people and drawdowns rare can't be because of the problems of low capacity of RAM ? 8 IG ? can grow to 16 by 2 ve on 8 .
By the way vidyuhi from nvideo noticed some strange Igray feature (e.g. in Kolda). If you take for example weak none type 660 Put low or medium settings in the game - freezes and stuff there . And on high or nearly ultra freezes almost disappear except for the fps instability . Who else noticed such stranos ? Put max and the game runs smoother than average .

M
MagicHero 08.04.20

Rommel666
Dumber fan speed setup I just did not see at first ideal Tishina and then the roar of a plane, just the perfect setting XD. It was easier to set the fan speed say 20% -30% from 20 degrees and forget about the noise so as to hear the difference between 30% and 100% easier simple.

d
djjack 08.04.20

Protocol10 wrote:
The Witcher 3 how much fps at high with hair in 2K?
Not below 30 fps, sometimes up to 40 comes.

Rommel666 wrote:
I have in 2K resolution, the Witcher 3 and additions anywhere below 40 fps is not prosaically, what is your percent?
Sinking up to 30 even on Intel Core i7-6950X (3,0@4,1 GHz)

Drahov wrote:
And as with the Witcher on full ultra?
Consistently not less than 60, though playing without smoothing.

d
djjack 08.04.20

DrowzyX wrote:
Yesterday I bought a gigabyte gtx 1060, and in which I would game did not go my temperature podnimaetsa to 74 degrees, is this normal or bad??
If she could burn because of this?
It is quite normal.

M
Mystic_Fox 08.04.20

v1806v I have my old MSI GTX660 Hawk seen such crap in the Assassin Syndicate. But I thought the thing on the wood.

R
Rommel666 08.04.20

MagicHero
What? What is the roar? Even at 100% the cooler turns no noise no, I have a hard louder works. And coolers spin up gradually depending on temperature, meaning to make 100500 points on curve no.

M
MagicHero 08.04.20

Rommel666
Ha ha ha I didn't know you were deaf :) as for the graphics, where did you see that gradual ))) 60 degrees 30% speed and at 70 it is 75%.
And it just so happened that I have on the graphics card are the same exact SAME fans. You're probably thinking right now how you blew it ))) So I do not need to tell stories that 100% did not hear, you get from 0% to 100% via the app and listen (although you wrote above you seem to still deaf). Guests at ahlada noise 50% speed 60% the sound of the game will still suppress the noise but at 80% is clearly audible and about 100% I have to say I will not.

R
Rommel666 08.04.20

MagicHero
My audio system is 5.1, I work computer do not hear at all, only if you do nothing hear working hard and all, no discomfort is given to me FROM does not deliver. People asked me to show him how to set a curve that I showed, and how he will configure it to him.

D
Djonnikc 08.04.20

So my gigabyte g1 gaming gtx 1060 6Gb. Works fine, no complaints or problems. Specifically, this sample is still not bad after, almost without raising the voltage:
Spoiler
The frequency is slightly reduced, since the greater the acceleration in the new Deus Ex: Mankind Divided sometimes there is crashes. The problem in the game, faced with a red cards!

V
Vinni-Pukh 08.04.20

Djonnikc
almost without raising voltage
I'll let you in on a little secret, raising the voltage does not affect the acceleration

D
Djonnikc 08.04.20

Vinni-Pukh
If you do this

I know) Slipped 10% so, for conscience ' sake)))

V
Vinni-Pukh 08.04.20

Djonnikc
Don't know what's behind the bullshit. But the voltage is raised to increase the frequency of the GPU.
And with Maxwell-NV and sewed the block in the BIOS of the card. Now using a soft voltage does not change, only to go into the BIOS editor BIOS. But I've been on overah was not, and I don't know if there is a BIOS editor for Pascal.
So you're just doing nonsense, not more.

D
Djonnikc 08.04.20

Vinni-Pukh
Looked to be about the conversation, before the findings do! And the bullshit you seem to suffer pereproshivka the BIOS and raise the voltage!

V
Vinni-Pukh 08.04.20

Djonnikc
And the bullshit you seem to suffer pereproshivka the BIOS and raise the voltage!
If you were smarter, I would have just gone in the branch and would be honored.
Dispersal via utilities, Maxwell gave the voltage gain is only 0,021 V, exposed at least + 1V exactly, but the voltage lock still gave + 0,021 and the result was 1,221, although it should have been 2,200 (1,200 stock).
Such a trend remain, and Pascal , only editor BIOS does not exist for the 1000 series.
Hundreds of people measured that raising the voltage on utilities in the % ratio does not give stability, even 5 MHz.

M
MagicHero 08.04.20

Rommel666
I already wrote above that have ahlad on vidyuhi as are you and why do you keep lying to me is not clear? Unless as above you also wrote slightly deaf :)

L
Listoman 08.04.20

Vinni-Pukh
But Maxwell of naprugi held steady and didn't fall from the heat, and this appeared in Pascal, only in the last update of the BIOS palitha

V
Vinni-Pukh 08.04.20

Listoman
Well the fact remains. Raising the Voltage via software any profit generally does not.

A
Apti 08.04.20

He recently changed his MSI GTX 960 4gb where you spent only 2 weeks on the ASUS GTX 1060 3 GB and really happy. If my CPU was able to consistently load it to 100%, then my joy would not be the limit ))) But with a highly overclocked CPU is still pretty good. Almost all games are on ultra at 60 fps, except for some, the most difficult.
By the way, sold my gtx 960 over 13 thousand on Craigslist and bought a new gtx 1060 15 thousand in the store. It definitely was worth it.. ), an increase of over 30%
of course ASUS is not the best, but I take it really cheap and wanted strictly with two fans. Not complaining

L
Listoman 08.04.20

Vinni-Pukh
Why. Raising through a program raises the bar for the minimum naprugi and frequency more stable