3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
X
Xtreamfury 08.04.20 05:32 pm

Motorola

In this topic discuss Motorola phones
237 Comments
Sort by:
U
Ukarron 08.04.20

What?

G
G.U.N 08.04.20

To put the skins on the motor need a program Manager Skins you can download here.
You will also need the latest driver for the phone here.
Well, skins will find here
Also highly recommend to read this topic.
Think that's it.
Good luck :)

k
kamaz360 08.04.20

AT UTB software obespechenie ie firmware

X
Xandee 08.04.20

A question - have phone Motorola RIZR Z3, gray absolutely. It has data cable, but was not included drive with the installation files and programs. The computer just does not see which programs needed for it?

S
SiPlus 08.04.20

G. U. N skins et DRM? if Yes then it is better to put fleshbekami

Description: FlashBackup - prog for flashing mobile, creating/restoring backups and removing the PSD

G
G.U.N 08.04.20

No, DRM is the graphics status line (this is where the battery, signal level it.d.), she sewed flashbackup. And the skins just put Schimana.

A question - have phone Motorola RIZR Z3, gray absolutely.
Well, actually you need to put the firewood.

Well, if you're there only music videos and pictures pouring, the plug body in the memory Card mode, Windows will automatically find firewood for him. (Connection-USB connection Mode, USB memory Card)

11sanchello 08.04.20

Is it possible to flash a L7 firmware E1 ???

U
Ukarron 08.04.20

How to increase bit RAID have a Motorola L7 SLVR?

Z
Zanzibarin 08.04.20

People!!!Brothers!!Friend!!))Help!I read the tests on phone Motorola MOTOROKR E8 and so to buy wanted!but unfortunately in Russia nenadal it's a miracle!duck here whether pokupke phone over the hill preinstalled Russification menu ??Otvette please!thanks in advance

G
G.U.N 08.04.20

Is it possible to flash a L7 firmware E1 ???
No.
How to increase bit RAID have a Motorola L7 SLVR?
To put the patch. As you ask here
duck here whether pokupke phone over the hill preinstalled Russification menu
Unlikely. While it is possible to flash it ask Russian with the Russian language. But most likely it will be locked under bourgeois operator (i.e. will only work with its SIM cards), so better wait until they sell in Russia.

M
Metr72 08.04.20

where to get themes for Z6?

G
G.U.N 08.04.20

where to get themes for Z6?
here and here

M
Metr72 08.04.20

Thank you )

C
CyBeHuP 08.04.20

People who put MOTOWALKMAN L7 ask l7 ))) you will not regret!!!!!!!! current it is desirable a little to tweak the speed to change, and then after some time starts to slow down... I debugged and everything is flying!!!

U
Ukarron 08.04.20

So,generally I slammed my phone(don't ask how) and took it to the shop.I reflash it there,put a cool firmware.Go home happy,I think right now I will connect mobile to my computer, the songs on her new skins.Come home,connect the pipe and the computer does not see!!!Plizzz tell me how this crap borotsa.

N
Nekto ]l[ 08.04.20

Carron, put the driver on the phone. Possible after repair it works for the default. Or go Menu - Connect - Card memory and copied.

C
CyBeHuP 08.04.20

but even safer would be if you songs on a flash drive through the card reader to throw you.....

R
Rayne 3 08.04.20

Please help! The entire Internet I searched but did not know where the test point in the mpx200. Please lay out a picture or tell me how this track looks.

R
Rayne 3 08.04.20

Okay since no one knows how to find the track.. I took the phone in CA.

S
S1berian_s0uL 08.04.20

People,please help!The body Motorola V635 to fail have become!won't go into the edit styles alert!melodies that put on SMS and phone call(mine,NOT the standard)don't work,SMS and call comes as a vibration and music is not playing!!!
And when I put a standard(!) ringtones,then rings,BUT it's only call,SMS not to put,because of the above styles comes!!!HELP,what to do?Flash???