3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
X
Xtreamfury 08.04.20 05:32 pm

Motorola

In this topic discuss Motorola phones
237 Comments
Sort by:
a
adrax 08.04.20

2 Dmitry Lebed
Thanks!

M
Major Pain 08.04.20

Then Dmitry Lebed:
Thanks, can you be more specific, just tried through MidWay I found a glitch:

Opening JAD file.............[OK]
Connecting the phone.........[TIMER EXPIRED]

Downloading canceled.
And what about the editor firmware??

T
Testerprivate 08.04.20

Major Pain
For pouring you should activate Load Java ,which will appear in the advanced settings of the phone.I activated in PST.
Additionally, you must have tweaked the registry.

B
BL00D777 08.04.20

people and do not tell me a site where you can tuningware(software) motor v620

G
Gr1nGo 08.04.20

Major Pain, read this topic about the program Moto MIDlets Manager, there you will find a link to download.

Or using pk2tools get There...just need to copy the jar file...

M
Major Pain 08.04.20

2 Grin[Go] Thank You...

T
Toshych 08.04.20

How to put the ringtone mp3 on ILO с650 ?

T
Toshych 08.04.20

plizz

T
Toshych 08.04.20

well, help

D
Dmitriy Lebed 08.04.20

If you downloaded the tune to the old version of p2ktools, then delete the folder audio two file with db extension (melody.db and temptone.db) like they call it. Reboot phone and all should be approx. But remember in p2ktools there is a rule: all names transliterated in lower case. In the new p2ktools, there is a button FixMelodyDB - push it - everything will be fine, if not help - you push the button all sielent (or whatever else it's called) and reboot your phone.

B
Black Hummer 08.04.20

Anyone has the driver for USB cord for Motorola C380

B
Black Hummer 08.04.20

Anyone has the driver for USB cord for Motorola C380 please throw off the [email protected]

x
x-speed 08.04.20

and I [email protected]

D
Dmitriy Lebed 08.04.20

People do not ipita brains. Firewood for motors lying in any of the following programs PST (program Support Tools) - shnyaga for flashing phones, p2ktools I use it for the perversion over the phone (you can run it and see, but for heaven's sake, to start, find the program Flash Backup 2.5 or higher and make a Backup and not laste in Seem editor). Drivers are installed does not automatically show them a folder with fire wood and show again and again. If got prog p2ktools if you have the old version (tabs from left to right) - run p2kman.exe in the same folder as p2ktools.exe and then click connect, if it throws an error - throw away your computer or try to install pst7.2.3 with the patch and instead of p2kman run it again and click connect. And yet, in General it is better to read Read Me and do things cheloveki, there is sometimes a smart thing to write.

L
LuX3r 08.04.20

help me with the choice of mobile phones motorola series plizzzzz

a
amster 08.04.20

take L6

_
_Simpson_ 08.04.20

Need firewood for L6!!!
URGENT!!! PLIZ!!!!
All Internet clambered - not found

M
MVE 08.04.20

Urgently need help!
Which video formats except 3GP read Motorola L7 SLVR???

M
Metr72 08.04.20

People and that the stuff on the L7 if the bitrate on the MP3 is above 200 then reads?

c
corsa 08.04.20

if the above reads 192 KB/sec, you need a Converter, I can send