3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
X
Xtreamfury 08.04.20 05:32 pm

Motorola

In this topic discuss Motorola phones
237 Comments
Sort by:
c
corsa 08.04.20

can someone help to edit the registry to connect L7 to P2KTools? no need of branches, and all...

D
Dmitriy Lebed 08.04.20

Moving OS to XP service pack 2 and all rushing without any registers, only download from Mtorolka.ru the latest version of p2ktools (0.83 skalko something)

c
corsa 08.04.20

Yes I have pack 2, the latest version of p2ktools, don't know last Motorola was all OK, the same can't connect and everything is not connected this program, even the sound of connection-disconnection...

G
Gr1nGo 08.04.20

On the website of windose you can download the update for usb drivers...Although it seems so is included in sp2...

Personally, I downloaded and no problems at all...just install and no branches no need to edit...

WindowsXP-KB822603-x86-RUS.exe - the name of the file. Are looking for here.

PS don't know how clever, but e 398 also didn't have those branches, about which I read in the manual...However, there are 2 branches I found a line usbhub (or something...forgot...)...Anyway, the last 4 digits in the names of branches or what not to say...to look for the usb*** and replaced. I have everything working, but after installing the update, I'm already in the registry do not dig.

M
Metr72 08.04.20

current corsa is now out there!out pliz if simple my mail [email protected]

m
max15_2006 08.04.20

PEOPLE,give a link with useful software for the mpx200.

G
Gr1nGo 08.04.20

motofan.ru - forum...everything is There.

m
max15_2006 08.04.20

THANK you.There really is everything.

H
Hummer_Usher 08.04.20

please send games for on S380 [email protected]

H
Hummer_Usher 08.04.20

where can I download games

a
adjaster 08.04.20

max15 2006

mpx200.EN smarto.ru motorolka.ru motorola-club.ru motofan.ru

H
Hummer_Usher 08.04.20

How to change the resolution in games

_
_4epHbIu_ 08.04.20

should I buy a RAZR V3i?

R
Ronnie Artest 08.04.20

Black
I have bought and not complain, like rowing.

S
Shaba 08.04.20

Guys tell me at Motorola RAZV 3i and RAZV 3x!Is it possible that these tubes one contact in the phonebook to record a few numbers?

R
Ronnie Artest 08.04.20

I have not, although maybe I'm just not really digging it.

S
Shaba 08.04.20

Yes campaign really, really not!

s
sta][fish 08.04.20

tell me people, I mobile Motorola L6...who have it, they know that most of the toys fall clipped in the screen.
So I thought to find it some where you can get into the game files and change the properties permissions...I need 128x160...I've downloaded the Java toy Splinter Cell Double Agent, and I have trimmed the screen...so frustrating...been looking for, and then a year go with an empty phone...there are times when bored and not interested in anything =(

plz tell me how can you deal with circumcision of the screen?

D
Darth-Maul 08.04.20

Well, really do not know how to prevent...Better in the forum dedicated to mobile phones asked,there probably will know

s
saint_nikolas 08.04.20

PEOPLE help pliz...karoche peredelal I have one clip from AVI to 3гп...put it on your Motorola L6-it is buggy...well not buggy swap...like...well, like in Gothic 3)))if who knows)help plizzz...can full player download necessary?converted the program ImTOO 3GP Video Converter...version 2...with something...