3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stormtroopir 09.04.20 11:27 pm

Tuning of transport in GTA Online (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Let's say you have a friend who in the game is LVL 157.He opened all the modifications on musclecar, and if he would take(not buy, and steal from NPCs) any car in this class and fully modifies the whole in addition to insurance, and give this car to a friend with LVL 5 whether a player from LVL 5 to make your own?
124 Comments
Sort by:
J
JolyMau5 09.04.20

Because they need to buy.
A stolen car can be modified if the price is not above $100,000 in

B
Black_virus89 09.04.20

SO I buy them,and still not why!

One car I bought for 100,000 and another for 95,and th at it can't be tuned?while I'm in the garage I stop they tunelis,then it writes that error with all the servers and then they don't stop auto repair shop(

n
nat.mih 09.04.20

Black_virus89
Maybe we should disable mods!? To overload the game. To buy a NORMAL CAR from YOUR GARAGE (the car, not caused by Merewether, etc, etc the only ones that can be put in the garage) to go to the shop and check out!?

S
Sprintin 09.04.20

XS that it ha a glitch, I have from the beginning of the game such zamanuhi certainly was not.

B
Black_virus89 09.04.20

nat.mih
mods I do not have,I have all the original stands

Sprintin
Yes used the same nebylo anything like,2 months already playing,and maybe a week later it odd,maybe the server they fly

L
LITANA 09.04.20

Go Nonsense
Thank you.

K
Krrrva 09.04.20

Does it make sense to tune a car and put for example a new engine or turbo if the characteristics of the machine the strip is not extended

A
Arbi Hizriev 09.04.20

Makes sense, put

A
AndrewMi 09.04.20

kaneshno!

A
Andrey Romashin 09.04.20

All this affects the acceleration, the speed is not affected

_
__ANNIHILATION__ 09.04.20

Put custom tires on the bike are all fine. But when I leave the game and then I go on a motorcycle zadnej wheel terait custom tire and the front is left with registered tire. If anyone knows what it is tell me.

N
NoMercy_LilKids 09.04.20

___NYUSHA___
glitch the game at all so

_
__ANNIHILATION__ 09.04.20

SKYNET_925
ATP

G
Georgiis 09.04.20

PS 4 do not have this.

S
Shis98 09.04.20

On my PC there is no such

S
Stormtroopir 09.04.20

It's okay that I'm not allowed to paint the wheels, but stripped the money?(motorcycle bought in the U.S. Independence Day)
Spoiler

k
kalek 09.04.20

Theft is rampant DX

A
Aleksey Ulyanov 09.04.20

Stormtroopir
So you and became a cornflower blue color. The lid color doesn't change well, lol.

S
Stormtroopir 09.04.20

Alexei Ulyanov
the spokes were blue became a common color seen in the 3 screen

D
DeLaKoren 09.04.20

I would never have bought, only if the flag of my country =))

And on the subject, it's just a bug.