3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stormtroopir 09.04.20 11:27 pm

Tuning of transport in GTA Online (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Let's say you have a friend who in the game is LVL 157.He opened all the modifications on musclecar, and if he would take(not buy, and steal from NPCs) any car in this class and fully modifies the whole in addition to insurance, and give this car to a friend with LVL 5 whether a player from LVL 5 to make your own?
124 Comments
Sort by:
V
VerlA 09.04.20

if the characteristic acceleration is already at maximum, but for example not put turbo, transmission, all sorts and so on, do I need to put?

A
Azaz Ololoev 09.04.20

VerlA
All the mechanics and always put the spoiler, everything else is not affected. The stripes do not pay attention, they made crooked in the GTA

V
VerlA 09.04.20

Azaz Ololoev
okay, thank you, and tests I never found..

_
_iSTALKER_ 09.04.20

Put. Even if the strips full. With turbocharging, for example, the difference would feel more machine would be much faster to gain speed

V
VerlA 09.04.20

_iSTALKER_
right now in the garage looked at chitaga without turbo, strip a bit does not reach the maximum...and losantos customs cheating >_>

Azaz Ololoev wrote:
the speedometer is also lying?

K
Kirlusha 09.04.20

VerlA
Put all the mechanics of what is possible.
On stripes and speedometer ignore.
And if you want real numbers, then take OpenlV, get with it, from the archives of the file handling.meta and in it I read the real figures.
Can and correct them if necessary:)

v
vatsonification 09.04.20

VerlA
VerlA wrote: the speedometer is also lying?
of course

v
victorzh 09.04.20

VerlA
Lying and strips (as in Kastomz and on the seller's website), and speedometer. If you want to ride fast, always put all the upgrades - engine, transmission, turbo, spoiler (unless, of course, it is not very spoils the appearance of the machine).

o
origamikiller 09.04.20

victorzh
Size/cost of the spoiler effect?

v
victorzh 09.04.20

origamibiro
As far as I know, no. It is either installed or missing. But affect off-road wheels - the car is riding on the curb, accordingly, it is possible to go less gently without losing speed, to cut corners in the city. Everyone knows who rides the race on a regular basis. So if you don't mind the look of a supercar on toothy off-road tire - here's another life hack.

PS the Wheels - off-road, not off road. A slip of the pen.

o
origamikiller 09.04.20

victorzh
Thank you. The game is not the first year, and always learn something new

A
Azaz Ololoev 09.04.20

origamibiro
size and price are not affected, but the spoiler you need to put anyone, even if it's just the color is different from the standard. but classics like Stirling GT spoiler instead of a wheel on his ass hung)

V
VerlA 09.04.20

victorzh wrote:
But affect off-road wheels
just to clarify, not all terrain?and you never know, I think one thing, write another
and seen the sometimes all-terrain slop drives on machines that there does not fit..

v
vatsonification 09.04.20

origamibiro
size/ cost, and sometimes the parts affected, but so slightly that, compared with the lack of spoiler, the difference is not much felt (honestly, I even in the absence of spoiler not notice the difference, because it is not a racer, but it's there)

victorzh
Yes there is. Forgot to mention acceleration from the curb (kerb boosting), when a little picking and pulling off of the curb and thus accelerate. Works with all terrain tires and not with all vehicles.

To anyone curious here: https://www.youtube.com/user/hwkabro

v
victorzh 09.04.20

VerlA
All-terrain, of course. Thank you.

e
ed58963 09.04.20

vatsonification wrote:
To anyone curious here: www.youtube.com/user/hwkabro
there's a video I found about different ways to speed up your cars and don't understand something. on 11 minutes, somehow blipping is used to set the speed. at the hearing, I understood nothing. or rather almost nothing except that the person plays on the gamepad. cton know what it meant?

V
VerlA 09.04.20

ed58963 wrote:
there's a video I found about different ways to accelerate a car
looks certainly cool, but for boost in 0.5 seconds IMHO be into not worth it..

v
vatsonification 09.04.20

ed58963
Before switching to the next gear (when the tachometer needle in the red zone) he clicks on the handbrake. Says on the Banshee, it best.
Hardly on the PC someone uses it. Reception is more suited for riders nerds-consolers. Very advanced technique.

v
victorzh 09.04.20

ed58963
He says you can win a half-second lead in the desert drag racing, if zhmakat and immediately release the handbrake just before included the next program. Says that to determine when it is best for the sound of the engine, and that requires training. Another says that winning such a minimum that you can not too much bother.
By the way, about the controller word. At least that piece of the video that I watched.

e
ed58963 09.04.20

victorzh
well, maybe not but I've heard the word trigger