3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stormtroopir 09.04.20 11:27 pm

Tuning of transport in GTA Online (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Let's say you have a friend who in the game is LVL 157.He opened all the modifications on musclecar, and if he would take(not buy, and steal from NPCs) any car in this class and fully modifies the whole in addition to insurance, and give this car to a friend with LVL 5 whether a player from LVL 5 to make your own?
124 Comments
Sort by:
M
MiGamer86 09.04.20

Gta Story
It is written in thisclass"
You race alone Cathal or someone won?

G
Gta Story 09.04.20

MiGamer86
races won from players. explain to me dull what this class"? 5 races won in the compact class of cars. 6-7 in the class of supercars. doesn't that mean that if I go to the workshop by car from class compact cars or supercars, the turbo should be available? because I won the race in this this class. but what I hadn't picked, you have to win 5 races in a given class, or reach level 100.

M
MiGamer86 09.04.20

Gta Story
Well then you just bagnulo.

v
victorzh 09.04.20

Gta Story
MiGamer86
Enough to win the necessary number of races in the supercars class - then the tuning will open, both for them and for the remaining classes. Of course, if it's not fixed yet. I'm a complete tuning opened in June-July, then it definitely worked.

M
MiGamer86 09.04.20

victorzh
I not so long ago with a friend opened the color last for a race. Well, there is an earthy, desert and other military coloring pages. It was in February. Perhaps ofexile the latest update. There are a lot of things fixed. For example, ceased to fade the light on the boat when you go out to the pool.

G
Gta Story 09.04.20

victorzh
won 15 races, came to the workshop for a month. need to win another race, say, or to reach level 100. 16 won the race. the same. won the 17th, came to the kurume - this item is available because you won 19 (!!!!!!!!) racing in this class, or have reached level 100. drove an armored car - this item is available because you won 18(!!!!!!!!) races, or reached level 100. now the funny thing is, the most races won in the compact class of cars. ie there is no class of sports cars, which is strange as kuruma. and what the pole 18 races on the armored car?

S
Slava010203 09.04.20

de me to take custom tires, they are still atomic written, I don't have it, checked all the services Los Sanros Ccustoms, is nowhere to be found, it may have to do something so they appear?

a
anri987 09.04.20

what's your LVL?

k
krey_ 09.04.20

exclusive sports rims put

v
victorzh 09.04.20

Slava010203

they only those who pre-ordered
It's not true.

exclusive sports rims put
And it's almost true. You need to change the wheels on any other, not necessarily exclusive or sporty. Tires can not be changed just for the default wheels.
Also note that for different wheel types are different tires. On one - Atomic white lettering, others red, third - white stripe.

A
Apolinariy85 09.04.20

Atomik written on the tires for SUVs!

v
victorzh 09.04.20

Apolinariy25
Yeah, and on a bunch of different tire types.

In fact, the Atomic labels not only on the tires for lowriders, if I remember correctly - there is a white stripe. On all other types of tires present - the only difference is whether there is still lettering and what color they are. And the word Atomic is almost everywhere.

White and red lettering
Only white lettering
White band, no decals
And this is not all existing.

r
red_dragon_777 09.04.20

victorzh
each wheel has its own label or the strip)

I
Igor-Knight 09.04.20

Stormtroopir
Sultan RS in theory can be done after pumping to Eddie, a very usable car!
And you can not buy it to give to somebody else, you for example will call and then put in the tuning protection from theft.!
And cool cars do not betray, only to buy the MAG)
Lights car is stolen and do nothing!
As option find another wizard he you some Lam conjure all))
Or a couple of times a Robbery!

e
eroasic 09.04.20

Who knows why the explosives in the car?

v
victorzh 09.04.20

eroasic
I don't know why Rockstar did it, but in practice it is used by fans of trolling other players. Put it on the car, making her bright tuning, leave it open at Customsa. Well and of course it is funny when in the car someone sat down, and you out of the corner it blew up. At least, they explained to me that it is very funny.

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 09.04.20

explosives handy thing, for example the cheater kicked you out of your cars on the go, and you can't block or recover until the cheater is not knurled. and took it and blew it up and cheating were not destiny :D

e
ed58963 09.04.20

and it gets you a tattoo

v
victorzh 09.04.20

ZiZu Zankercu
Menu M - clean personal transport. Not?

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 09.04.20

victorzh
nope, purification against chitakov not working. verified.