3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lendri Filds 11.04.20 11:57 am

First encounter with GTA III (Grand Theft Auto 3)

In this topic you write your first meeting with GTA 3.(This is not the sort of theme:the day when you first saw VC)
Here is my example:
Once I was visiting relatives.Grandfather and grandmother have already spoken on all topics. Sit down at the computer: this is the Only game Lines98. But then the doorbell rings. Open, and there my cousin(cousin in modern).He was with us an advanced user.He has always been a powerful comp and cool games. We talked with him and he immediately went to the computer,took my wheels and put them on the table.
-What game?-I asked
-The hottest games.They generally all are cut.-said cousin

I checked the CD covers: one of them was a picture of palm trees,sunshine,full of the guy with the Kalash and full of people next to him with glasses.The top was at that time not clear to me the inscription.As you would guess,It's Vice city.Examined the second disc, in the middle of the car, right and left and top from it what men with guns and bats.
-What install first?asked my cousin
-What do you like more?-I asked
-I just bought them.Friends say that part 3 is better.

PS do not write here as you played the first time in three,write as you clear vstretilis.And that was to plug the disk into the drive
69 Comments
Sort by:
G
GTAFUNNNER 11.04.20

well I was sitting home alone... and then the DOORBELL rang, I open and there is my older brother drives: GTA3,Vice city and SA

A
AlexTatarGTA 11.04.20

I uzhe ine remember what I'm talking about GTA 3 know. remember what I first learned and played Vice city. and then somehow found out about GTA 3. in the end, I took from the acquaintance a drive with her and put yourself.

l
ladykiller69 11.04.20

First played at a friend's, so the same as GTA 2, and Vice city after

G
Grand Theft Aero 11.04.20

I run on fishculture:
friend runs over and ovor:I bought a game called GTA 3( he's Curling 2 was),there's a total of 3 taxis and 2 type avtobusov!!!
I say:"Oh,and like machines,well-drawn?What taxi?
He says:There's an ancient taxi with a semicircular roof,new taxi with a square roof and as the first,but a little different!
I say:"OOO!This is supposedly racing?
He says:Well it's called GTA 3!
I say:"well you never said it was GTA?!

N
Night Light 11.04.20

It was 2 weeks ago. One good man asked me: do you Need Three?. I replied: Yes and he gave me a link to download the licensed version of the game. The same day I installed and first played GTA 3.

F
FlasHXS 11.04.20

Links on litsuhu??OO I always thought that the electronic version has always been considered a pirate
on the subject
when I'm done with the Weiss in 2006, a classmate gave me a CD with 3хой.but running I felt something catch. the installer called GTA PM. then I vaguely managed to hear before Weiss was three and therefore a little pobazarit with approx. but he proved to me back say original not. well, I beat her (but had time to play even a GP on the Vert) and then in 2008 bought the coveted disk(I eager to GTA was but as I came across the fashion, and I have to climb in the net) brought it home and started to pass the story

A
AK 47 11.04.20

Went with friends in a computer club for the first time by the way paid for two hours well and went to the hall I sat down for the most extreme table and near me seat people and played a very interesting game rode on the cars to cut down cops in General had fun so I asked th this game ? he said it was gta 3 and shown on the shortcut on your table and so it began my acquaintance with GTA s......Right now even ashamed to say but I first could not even bridge sehati=)

V
Vanches 11.04.20

First played in the first part they are not very much liked. But when I saw in the magazine a review of GTA3 okay? here it is 3D!!! Went out and bought .

W
Wertz 11.04.20

I have nothing extraordinary. Played VC, then found out that there is GTA3. Went to the store, said: this junk is not selling, better buy VC. But I have already have VC! Much later, before the release of San Andreas on a PC, a friend came from Moscow and brought the CD with GTA3. Started playing, there was a story, so here=)

J
Jart 11.04.20

Similar theme, but an acquaintance with all the games, including GTA3 is already on the forum Sana called the way of the samurai. Johnny D aka Leone works on two fronts :)

Quote from my post from there:
GTA III - in August 2002 I bought my first computer, before that I played mostly with friends, classmates, work, parents and in computer clubs. Classmate told me about an awesome game where you can beat passers-by, to travel freely around the city, sleeping with prostitutes, and said that she had. the rebate will be (when I had the cool the computer in the group). This is where it ended until somewhere in the beginning of December my classmates went to the computer club at night to play in dissent and Sam network. That's where I first saw IT and went nuts. remember, long whinnying, kicking the dead carcass of garbage :). Then rushed to the store and bought a disk with pargolovsky version - the other we did not exist. And play...

L
LSD_Videosystem 11.04.20

It all started with the fact that I read a very inspirational article in the journal Home Machine in June of 2002,there were narration of the main character,who somehow had acquired the power of speech.There was vividly documented the massacre with the cops (the head of the Capital of the party the cops),the mission of don Salvatore,and screens...the Real,pre-release,terribly beautiful.Was the screens with Claude coming out of the taxi.With Hudson that stood on the backdrop of the skyscrapers of the area.Was El burro...Oh,and a description of all the gangs of liberty city,of course.PC I had in the year 04-m,I picked up some pirate DVD anthology GTA.It was a terribly stripped-down Weiss without music,arhivchik with low poly cars for him,and (Oh,miracle) three!!!I carefully read an article before the game,introduced as capital I'll hang out the cops with the four,five,six stars...Complete rock'n'roll,guys...I had tried...

L
Lendri Filds 11.04.20

Jart, there is a small correction. The theme of the way of the Samurai should have told about when I bought GRU,favorite machines,the bosses,the Persians,trunks,how many times have passed,all packages on the go? There is a little girlfriend

A
Anton.E.R 11.04.20

Downloaded from the Internet and started playing.
in fact, time out San Andreas!

A
Anna V. 11.04.20

In General initially brought the Three to the Pope, but he is more on military matters than this. And I decided just to see what this game...well, that looked :). 7 years playing and not get bored:)

J
Jart 11.04.20

Johnny D aka Leone, and I'm not saying that the themes are the same, I said similar :) And also, more people know about the existence of the subject and, accordingly, unsubscribe and there.

P
PUNK-398 11.04.20

I crossed paths once with my second cousin, he denizens of comp. clubs(internent cafe) and sat tight on the PC. games(Conter Strike, Half-Life, Warcraft... etc.)
I'm a computer did not have, and games in General, not interested :)
In company with him came to the club, the question: what are you going to play? said - something like racing. In the end, was a row probyvali Driver, NFS and counter, which I did not put in.
And then look at Odom of monitors - a man runs up and pulls another out of the car, and then leaves her! Then I immediately thought of it. This is what really interesting :)
Ask the brother - What is this game?! He looked at Monique - And this... Staska..., I asked him to run on my comp and so I first learned that GTA III

Sobstno since I hear the cherished three letters GTA , once you understand what a great game - how-everything else part :)

A
Asssassin 11.04.20

I vosche first aunt on the beech in SA then in vice city and finally in 3

S
Shift007 11.04.20

from a friend on the PS2 in 2001 played

D
DELETED.DELETED.DELETED 11.04.20

I have a friend took litsenzionku GTA 3 on PC in 2007, that's how I found out about GTA 3

L
LSD_Videosystem 11.04.20

2 Master wor [Waiting for serious sam 3]

Late in the day,do you about it until 07, the year not heard?Mdaaa...

2 Shift007
Yes,I remember I was called in Gtashku to robotica in 2001,and I went,Oh(((