3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lendri Filds 11.04.20 11:57 am

First encounter with GTA III (Grand Theft Auto 3)

In this topic you write your first meeting with GTA 3.(This is not the sort of theme:the day when you first saw VC)
Here is my example:
Once I was visiting relatives.Grandfather and grandmother have already spoken on all topics. Sit down at the computer: this is the Only game Lines98. But then the doorbell rings. Open, and there my cousin(cousin in modern).He was with us an advanced user.He has always been a powerful comp and cool games. We talked with him and he immediately went to the computer,took my wheels and put them on the table.
-What game?-I asked
-The hottest games.They generally all are cut.-said cousin

I checked the CD covers: one of them was a picture of palm trees,sunshine,full of the guy with the Kalash and full of people next to him with glasses.The top was at that time not clear to me the inscription.As you would guess,It's Vice city.Examined the second disc, in the middle of the car, right and left and top from it what men with guns and bats.
-What install first?asked my cousin
-What do you like more?-I asked
-I just bought them.Friends say that part 3 is better.

PS do not write here as you played the first time in three,write as you clear vstretilis.And that was to plug the disk into the drive
69 Comments
Sort by:
N
NagS.exe 11.04.20

first time played with a friend in 2002, he then dad drive GTA 3 gave at the beginning of the first academic year and we all fell to him after school))) and played till late))

N
NeKiT2899_n.pad 11.04.20

First time the Three met, like in 2004, at that time rubai in Sonya, in short, one person owes me discs (blew me choice) I'm Tres Tres, no way he gave, in short, he had his cousin to steal (and bro at the time advanced, 3 stump) and he stole just Three, and Weiss ))) Weiss was sapogenin. My computer was not so lobuli with a friend he installed it myself, I was only in 2005.

r
raspy61 AS 11.04.20

copala at a friend's disk, found disk, with white, beautiful cover, with the inscription GTA3, Mr. Cho took the set I played and still love this game with all my heart)

G
Genoc1de 11.04.20

In 2001 he played in the club. Not trying to pass, just drove

R
Roxio Toast Titanium 11 11.04.20

I can't tell because he started to play GTA3 after all.Even later GTAIV.x)
Yes.

S
Sukkubus 11.04.20

First saw a computer at the other this game very much. And then I bought a computer, and the first game I installed (not at my request), was GTA ]I[. Here is a coincidence. All this action took place in 2001.

J
Jart 11.04.20

back in 2001
If on the PC version, you most likely made a mistake, it came out in may 2002.

F
FucQ 11.04.20

Back in 2002, in the so-called neighboring area square there was a computer club the Matrix. All friends at the time spent many hours on Counter Strike and GTA 3. The computer at that time did not own, and therefore games I was absolutely not interested. But one day his friends managed to interest me a game with incredible freedom of action. Went once for half an hour played. Approximately six months later, a first and a cherished PC. A classmate suggested that the disk in which I found out this masterpiece.
Since and play.

G
Genoc1de 11.04.20

well painted))

B
BIFA 5 11.04.20

I first saw GTA3,when just sitting at home.Then comes home my older brother and said you know I took the game where you can steal cars,kill ludee,ride through the city.
Then I don't believe it and said No lie.We installed it and was in shock,then played it for hours and days,that's it ))

G
GTAman 11.04.20

In late summer 2004 I had a bad disc with the VC. In stores VC was not, got GTA III, then still thought it was the next part.

N
N1KO 11.04.20

It was a long time ago, in 2002, don't remember. Came to computer shop and saw all play the same game - GTA III. Prosadil all the money I evening enjoyed the game, it was at the height of the freedom is very attractive.

S
San4ouZ 11.04.20

you will laugh, but still.
I learned about the Three-pointer recently, in the last year. went to the buddy, and that: - you GTA 3 played?
no.I say.-only in San Andreas
-Hosh show?
-come on.
we started to play. but it was not the original GTA3: Real GTA Supplement 3.
the next day I have on the shelf were original, license Grand Theft Auto III...

L
Linerunner 11.04.20

This was in class 8-9. I went to the computer club. Just not the one that usually went. There was no friends and play in Counter did not want. Before that I played in GTA 2, sometimes also in the computer club. And look here - GTA 3. Tried. Do not like it. The game is dark, gloomy, machine, badly drawn and moving rapidly (compared to NFS Porsche Unleashed at the time). And that's all. Vice city too, at first did not like, by the way.)) Then, somewhere in the 3rd year I bought a PS 2. From the first GTA installed Vice City. Again, initially played without interest. But then I got involved. A friend says, GTA 3 play?. I say:"Yes. I did not like. No, says, cool. I decided to buy the CD. The word on the console the game was much more smooth. The machine moved without squealing tires (if wanted) as the real thing. In General, it started.)) I don't know how much time passed.) And now playing. And on the laptop and on the console. But option 2 is better.

K
Kollekcioner GTA 11.04.20

Went on the market, I saw in a stall the pirates bought, I already had Sasha and Bob, but 3 is better washi

f
fhdgfhbdwvfgh 11.04.20

The first time I played GTA 3 in 2004 when Bob was.From a friend.But I don't really like it.Creepy and dark compared to Bob.

u
usergta 11.04.20

I met with GTA III in 2002, was at a relative played NFS Porshe Unleashed or something... Well, in General came to me a relative, showed the game and offered to play myself , I sat down and started to play, was off the bridge, leaving eightball'and in the car and then ran around Portland =), but then figured out what to do )))

o
outsoul 11.04.20

In the computer club.

C
Chempion2016 11.04.20

2002. I was 9 years old.Came to his cousin to visit. Turned the computer on. Saw a new game. Download. Start a new game. Watch the introductory video. Start playing and don't understand. Went right over the bridge, calahan(as then understood). Reached the intersection. Come you didn't stay a taxi driver from taxisco. He had me come you didn't stay and started to run after me and beat me. And I still don't understand how to fight it. Well, he killed me under the bridge calahan(I ran from him)./{first death in the GTA}
Then brother came in and explained what was going on and etc. etc. showed me where the Banshee is, I have kept her well, etc etc.. So I'm in my first passage came to the mission And in uki about telephony Rey and gathered 50 hidden packages

B
BJayDS 11.04.20

Seems to have been 2002. I got a new computer and the games I have at the moment was not. Well, I went to the market, asked if the new game that showed me several weird games, I chose one at random, as it turned out, it was GTA3. Came home, installed, played, went nuts, gave play to a friend that my GTA3 at the time, were installed in almost all of my friends.)))