3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lendri Filds 11.04.20 11:57 am

First encounter with GTA III (Grand Theft Auto 3)

In this topic you write your first meeting with GTA 3.(This is not the sort of theme:the day when you first saw VC)
Here is my example:
Once I was visiting relatives.Grandfather and grandmother have already spoken on all topics. Sit down at the computer: this is the Only game Lines98. But then the doorbell rings. Open, and there my cousin(cousin in modern).He was with us an advanced user.He has always been a powerful comp and cool games. We talked with him and he immediately went to the computer,took my wheels and put them on the table.
-What game?-I asked
-The hottest games.They generally all are cut.-said cousin

I checked the CD covers: one of them was a picture of palm trees,sunshine,full of the guy with the Kalash and full of people next to him with glasses.The top was at that time not clear to me the inscription.As you would guess,It's Vice city.Examined the second disc, in the middle of the car, right and left and top from it what men with guns and bats.
-What install first?asked my cousin
-What do you like more?-I asked
-I just bought them.Friends say that part 3 is better.

PS do not write here as you played the first time in three,write as you clear vstretilis.And that was to plug the disk into the drive
69 Comments
Sort by:
B
BLACK MILK 11.04.20

Unfortunately later on Vice City, when I got my first computer, the first set of games I have an incredible Need for Speed: Underground and game, in which you can do all the Grand Theft Auto: Vice City (I was still considered a novelty, the real novelty was NFS U), in GTA 3 I was able to play, probably only a year later or so, the graphics somehow seemed better than in Vice City because of the blur, then I knew, but not one that really hooked me on this game.

K
King of Groov 11.04.20

Oh, my God. How many memories came flooding back to me. It is the year 2002/03 and I don't remember exactly but somewhere.
It turned out that a friend invited me to a computer club. Well, I'm in a place I have never visited, and I was predstavlyalos that it is something like a chess club :-D. Well so here. Sit so well for 2 hours 3. Well there is already the guest was a frequent visitor of R come with the other to offer to play a COP. Do not remember what was gone Yes but in the end I decided to play by itself (the first time at the computer was). Climb on the desktop, you see a girl so attractive weapons :-Q. Poked at her and togd I discovered GTA. Entry, robbery, framed accomplices watched the movie. Then the game started (how to play XS) well I arrows ran off the bridge into the city. A friend came over, saw it and said they say: Sanya what are you doing on the machine poked, I sat down. Immediately say wait wait wait come back, this man waves fists I want with these (peds) on the street podrecca)))

W
William Bigkartoshkafri N 11.04.20

Ironically, in 2010. At that time already considered myself a fan of the series (although now I understand that not playing in GTA III, you are not), as a very long time playing Vice City and San Andreas. In General, each gave a license disk with the English version, which is still I have, and I'm glad. Of course, I liked the game, but because of the age I have given preference to the same VC and SA, and even the fourth part.

J
Jason_Walker 11.04.20

To my great shame GTA 3 I discovered somewhere in October 2005 (I'm still in the 7th grade studied).
A friend gave it to play GTA 3 from the then publisher Buck.

M
MunchkiN 616 11.04.20

I like that it gave her to play one Posay. so the couple I heard about GTA but domagal what it is on consoles and trying not niche really great she didn't know.
the first thing I podumala when I run it there will be type Sutera and therefore voschem as I appeared I pictogram (patamu thought it would be the Kut scene and I was sent to another location) off in search of the edge of the world and its all fiction. on the way voschem I zdorava entertained podraza with hookers and homeless people stood in the roadway, then walked to a Park taxi. dared to get in the car rolled over and exploded. while all this was going on this time lol I had this itself diapers, it

b
borismoiseevrmx 11.04.20

gta 3 was my second game, the first vice city. At first I disliked her, more gloomy atmosphere, cloudy weather, a kind of antithesis of Weiss. Now, of course I passed it, not once or twice, and realize that Vice City is nothing like an extensive storyline, and yet the addon - that GTA 3 was practically the founder of the entire genre. In fact, Weiss is marking time, the successful exploitation of ideas of the third part, because of innovations (real and not cosmetic in the form of a change of clothes/buying houses) are scarce.

T
Tiger Goose 11.04.20

In GTA III started playing in June 2002, the game was a novelty. The PC version was released on 21 may 2002.

S
Snova_na_PG 11.04.20

In 2004, I first became acquainted with the game after VC. Originally it was Vice was my first gta. In computer clubs after school and drove gamali. His first computer was purchased in 2004, and then VC was one of the first games I bought. And then only drove me to the friend a disk with gta 3. It's funny that in stores at the time, I could not find it and purchase it 3 part. 've only Weiss and the Internet at the time was not yet. Zadrotil at the time scary, first in the VC, and then in the third part. Which one is best for me, I can not say, but really went mad at that time from both parts. And even now periodically a couple of times a year re going through them. This is one of those games that will forever remain in my memory, and every new passing let does not cause such a huge fan as the first, but the game still pretty interesting.

L
Lioshenka 11.04.20

Year 2002 was at a friend's house and he let me play. I started the mission where it was necessary for Joey to get a white limousine. And I sat down, went, got to the embankment and wrapped under Callahan. And my eyes bright the sun was shining - do you remember such a healthy pink and Golden reflections. I was so shocked by the images of beauty that always remembered that - it was my first acquaintance with GTA.

Then, after 3 years, I played it already on your computer.