3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lendri Filds 11.04.20 11:57 am

First encounter with GTA III (Grand Theft Auto 3)

In this topic you write your first meeting with GTA 3.(This is not the sort of theme:the day when you first saw VC)
Here is my example:
Once I was visiting relatives.Grandfather and grandmother have already spoken on all topics. Sit down at the computer: this is the Only game Lines98. But then the doorbell rings. Open, and there my cousin(cousin in modern).He was with us an advanced user.He has always been a powerful comp and cool games. We talked with him and he immediately went to the computer,took my wheels and put them on the table.
-What game?-I asked
-The hottest games.They generally all are cut.-said cousin

I checked the CD covers: one of them was a picture of palm trees,sunshine,full of the guy with the Kalash and full of people next to him with glasses.The top was at that time not clear to me the inscription.As you would guess,It's Vice city.Examined the second disc, in the middle of the car, right and left and top from it what men with guns and bats.
-What install first?asked my cousin
-What do you like more?-I asked
-I just bought them.Friends say that part 3 is better.

PS do not write here as you played the first time in three,write as you clear vstretilis.And that was to plug the disk into the drive
69 Comments
Sort by:
m
masha 11.04.20

Write about:

I bought the Anthology GTA in November 2007, there were all the parts from the first to the SA.
Have installed the game, launch went, but had a very nasty problem with the sound, namely in the folder of the audio file sfx.sdt was on the other version of GTA:VC, in short to play failed and the Internet at home nebylo to download it accutanebuy. In April 2009 I downloaded GTAIII for 3 different collections and one pirated version that initially went with the sound, but the mnezh wanted a license in origenale, rocked the English way 2 SD, installed ratifitsirovala, but the sound disappeared, tried everything, helped the reinstallation of vindovsa, and all I nakonetsto played into it.

D
DimZet 11.04.20

The first meeting was in 2002, when we bought a computer which had a quake III arena(previously played 3D games only Q3). After that, played in a couple of some games. Then brother brought GTA III. I was 11 years old. Then this game was very mysterious and interesting. The mission was very difficult to pass and jade was to get to the next town. After the last mission, I thought open 4 city, but alas it did not exist. Was then the children and played with codes. Once decided to fly on a tank and suddenly flew over the GhostTown.
Then I played Vice City(PC 2003) and San Andreas(PS 2004).
Modding started in 2006.
First mod that I installed that waspix.PlayGround.ru

Z
Zmey20009 11.04.20

my first meeting was in 2003 or 2004 can't remember exactly. I called a friend and said Come to me my game new. at first I did not want to, but he persuaded. he showed me a box of GTA III. it was a picture of the art at the top was written the English version and the words Grand Theft Auto III. I looked up and remembered that somewhere I had seen this name. then I sat down to play a little. and hovered. then she took him to play for a week. ina so I liked that I could not tear myself away from the monitor. so in short protupila the whole day, then another and another. soon the vision is all planted, but still passed it!only later I learned that this is GTA. in now playing and I will denayrouse:)

I
Ivan Gryazin 11.04.20

Yeah then we went to visit , I do not remember when I was about 4 years , they have there comp was skuno , I cluely , well, I said , the game is , well, included 3реху

R
Ruslanmiracle 11.04.20

With a friend in the computer club came zaplotil 10 rubles for half an hour and asked to have me race what ever well I have included this miracle since GTA is the main what I play.

G
Guerrilla1990 11.04.20

first I Weiss rubai, because of the existence of the three didn't know! it was 2004! I knew and played ГТА2, but did not know about the third part! because when I bought the computer, in selling out Weiss and I thought it was a sequel!) well, about the third part I found out from a friend his uncle gave the disc a disc with a pirate!

U
Ukrop [Bull1] 11.04.20

I saw how the people in the comp. the club in 2002 it cut, but something is not right. And first played it when I borrowed it from a friend a CD with GTA3 and sun

B
Bartaty ED 11.04.20

when a computer in 2002 I bought a brother from odnoklasniki brought gta 3 and it was awesome. I have days and nights could not break away from the three and began my endless journey in the world of gta

G
GTAfan073 11.04.20

In 2007, my friend brought this game.Remember,six months into it and only played because it was my only normal game on CD-ROM.
Dirty Bj
With dnyuhoy!

s
superrrman 11.04.20

When you first discovered GTA III ? And under what circumstances. Also could you describe your first impressions.

p
pekabir 11.04.20

in 2002, I saw in the store with a pirate Igors. money with him was not and had dragged home in the 20 degree cold. I remember the bug was in the Russian localization, which is not allowed to go to the other island, so I gave her a couple of months off. I learned about the solution just six months later, purely by chance, as the Internet is not visited for lack of opportunities

G
GTAman 11.04.20

More than sure that this topic is already there. But now too lazy to look. On a subject: somewhere in the second half of 2004, I had another disc with the VC set, in shops there were only Three. And lucky — I got the Bukowski English litsuha. However, now I am glad that litsuha, and then do not understand this, but no localization was tight, sometimes with a paper dictionary played :)

O
Okruta 11.04.20

Once in my student years, I learned about the existence of Internet cafes where you can play games. I went there, I went through a lot of games until you've stumbled on the only one that made me interested - it was GTA 3.

b
bas-bas23 11.04.20

Play started late. Then, and GTA 3 was irrelevant.
In December 2008 I bought a CD and played. Still no game was delayed like three. Still playing with considerable enthusiasm and interest, though sometimes I left the game for a year and a half (it was twice).

N
Nightmare_pc 11.04.20

bas-bas23
incredible deja vu!

P
Pashtet7 11.04.20

In 2003, sat at night in the complex.the club was ridiculous. Something like that :)

m
marshallugntu 11.04.20

when the trio came out my computer was not playing with friends, but of course not the story took place, and just around town chasing being so excited:) when I appeared passed Weiss and SA, and the third reason party walked. in the end, justice was served after 10 years:) a few months ago was completely

S
StingerXS 11.04.20

with GTA 3 I met back in 2006, put her then another adrenne old stump 3 :D lag but I played a great game! :)

K
Kosh13 11.04.20

Once through the game did not work. My not very old at the time, TNT 2 32 MB just couldn't pull it. Therefore, together held at a friend's with the most powerful computer.

M
MelShlemming 11.04.20

A friend gave disk drive. I only one night played, because the game disk was not.