3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JohnAsland 12.04.20 03:16 pm

Help in passing. (Battle Chasers: Nightwar)

Yet this theme, and the game just came out.
The question is, vessel victorious war of mine. It is empty, it is written that it should be filled with in battle. How? If nothing is happening.
109 Comments
Sort by:
D
Demno 12.04.20

Verellon
near the excavation, there is a tent. there the dwarf pass 3 times ore, he gives 100 coins on the last time he gives 1 ingot and the book how to craft

D
Demno 12.04.20

Interested in the following:
is discharged fleece zip-up, found someone and how to charge it?
where to get the parts of the gun to be crafted to legendary for Monica?

K
Kovboy belomor 12.04.20

Demno
Take the rune running to the grave watch.I run into the open where the rain goes.Wait until the red circle appears on the ground,this is the place where the lightning runs to him and voila.And a merchant of the cylinder?

V
Verellon 12.04.20

Demno
strangely, the first passage was the cane and swapped cylinder - altar al the tomb of the Lord of the TG(can't remember the name) had no dialogue options... well, the first time the game was already over, started the game, now I think to climb every rock.

J
JohnAsland 12.04.20

the killer of the Anglo-Saxons
From a dealer for shadow coins. Here only I was in the tavern near hemogram all 100 times spoke, no I have not changed the cylinder.
Demno
Other parts where to find?)

J
JohnAsland 12.04.20

Has anyone found parts for legendary weapons of Calibretto?

V
Verellon 12.04.20

JohnAsland
in the tavern in the left-upper corner of the sitting man in a hat, I don't know what to do to switch hats, floor games he was inactive, then there is an option to change... maybe you need a certain part of the plot to go.

V
Verellon 12.04.20

JohnAsland
one part in the faults of mana, the second two robots in the tavern at Hemograd, above the topic is the description of how to activate them

J
JohnAsland 12.04.20

Verellon
I have the last part of the story. We need to attack the castle. But to change hats and did not work.

V
Verellon 12.04.20

JohnAsland
strange, just remember my hat was many times approached this guy - and at some moment there was a dialogue, try poschodi/out of location

V
Verellon 12.04.20

JohnAsland
another thing is that having a hat and a cane in the Arsenal - fiction dialogue at the tomb of the Lord and the first passage which I never killed...

V
Verellon 12.04.20

another question on fishing - in the book angler, the first item is like a book of some kind- what it is and where to catch her?
P. S. Harrison - taxis) at level 15 game+ Crete from"military arms on the first go - 4K - priceless

J
JohnAsland 12.04.20

Verellon
In can help with that. Should be caught in the middle pond from the hut Rybalova. When it comes to location. I took the bait and fishing rod on the 30th level.

V
Verellon 12.04.20

JohnAsland
thank you!

P
Pokusun 12.04.20

Verellon
Verellon wrote:
one part of the fault mana
where exactly randomly spionida or somewhere?

V
Verellon 12.04.20

Pokusun
all the dungeons every time spovnytysya a little differently, I do not remember exactly where to take...

P
Pokusun 12.04.20

Verellon
Yeah all, only in some of the rooms may be present randomly.

V
Verellon 12.04.20

hmm, well, now I have the exact same problem - doesn't want the type to change hats...

J
JohnAsland 12.04.20

Verellon
Well, if you can fix it, write the way you did)

V
Verellon 12.04.20

well, finally! the skull of Caldeus to look for in a sepulchral watch, down with such things.