3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JohnAsland 12.04.20 03:16 pm

Help in passing. (Battle Chasers: Nightwar)

Yet this theme, and the game just came out.
The question is, vessel victorious war of mine. It is empty, it is written that it should be filled with in battle. How? If nothing is happening.
109 Comments
Sort by:
F
Faceless Void 12.04.20

Guys tell me I wait here on the 16th came from the excavation, and in the bestiary, I improved it for 500 and she gave me, I pressed train : CRITIC special reception (3rd LP) but the ROBOT is not given how to be?(( only Gale and gave Monica and I shake the robot to train and there is a dialogue to understand... or will be then?

F
Faceless Void 12.04.20

I kajetsa I realized need another order and the 15th... then the robot will give the 3rd super ultra

She understood everything the robot says go to the Badlands, then I give

Y
Yurchiks 12.04.20

in the manual for the card has the exclamation mark denotes the event but on arrival in the room there's nothing ) everything is empty and ransacked and the events there

P
Pokusun 12.04.20

Rusty old blade that after the final battle in the Iron gate from the grave to get it, in the description of the ... pleading to return to its owner, who is actually back?

S
Silverite 12.04.20

Pistols Monica-First in a white Church or in the labyrinth of the North in the Northern part of the corpse look orange card.There's coordinates on the North in the ice at the lonely island first, find the second card.In the North, between the three pools will be the first part of the handle.Then in the same way in the North West of the map fisherman's place where Monique herself will tell you this. Catch a fishing rod not less than 24 levels. For Calibretto-to shoot down the airship until the boss come out-he's got the first part.The two robots second. The garrison pass the whole arena. Have Alumona-after Gebaseerde in the shadow of the cave Bang.Old rusty blade after finding a vampire will become a vampire. The third technique Calibrate-kill the robot the alpha and the hunter in hunting do done.Then talk to her and she will open up. The skull of Caldeus grave watch appears randomly.

z
zhigalin 12.04.20

Where exactly two non-performing robot to pass the arena, the twin - destroyers???

F
Faceless Void 12.04.20

Blizzy destroyers where? and that is next performed on the 20th ( the robot killed with 6K HP)
but hunt : Gemini destroyers...

F
Faceless Void 12.04.20

Verellon
so as to revitalize the combat vehicle should be crafted at the blacksmith of the standard battery - but it needs sparkling deep iron ingot... where to find it?

And then what? to the robot on the cliff ?
but first help

A
AlexJust9 12.04.20

Faceless Void
Recipe of sparkling ingot is taken from the brow which opens the gate to the dig, you need 3 ore through dialogue to sell him. He's in the tent below the excavation

A
AlexJust9 12.04.20

zhigalin
The robots are in a tavern near Hemograd there, behind the counter you enter a room where there are

V
Verellon 12.04.20

JohnAsland
Yes! anyways the dialogue option to swap hats available, after in the pale Cathedral find the winking ring. It is located in the right wing, on one of the bookshelves I have to pull the book and open the secret pocket to the chest - ring in it. Also, I think the winking ring will pass through winking the door, located on the way to the first dungeon, there's a small mound on Tolley road Tolley something like that.
UPD. The location is an abandoned station - just, the door opens with a ring.
UPD2. Behind that door is the monocle, a third object, we need to call LGT - bare in al the grave.

J
JohnAsland 12.04.20

Verellon
Then everything is clear. I have given the ring to the door and it disappeared. And the game I still finished the last boss drove for 2 rounds.

V
Verellon 12.04.20

JohnAsland
Yes I first Doge hastily passed the game. Conductive play + torture available mythical level of difficulty with the orange chests.

V
Verellon 12.04.20

another question - in the first pass, I found a bloody crimson fountain in the gardens, from where you need to fill the Cup of the pale of the Cathedral. He's definitely there to spawn?

F
Faceless Void 12.04.20

AlexJust9
Recipe of sparkling ingot is taken from the brow which opens the gate to the dig, you need 3 ore through dialogue to sell him. He's in the tent below the excavation

Thank you so much, I had bought the all that is, and through dialogue about rude from the 3rd time it worked out if not for you !!! Thanks again!!

Spoiler

F
Faceless Void 12.04.20

AlexJust9
The robots are in a tavern near Hemograd there, behind the counter you enter a room where there are

In thanks, wait scratch battery to all of them!!!!

F
Faceless Void 12.04.20

AlexJust9

Tavern chaos the name

K
Keible 12.04.20

People help!! Reached the moment when I met Alumona brought him the artifact, which allows you to enter the world of the dead, and then I wrote that he joined the group, but in the tavern I have no icons to add to the group. Even the clothes for him. It's some kind of bug? If Yes, then how to fix it?

F
Faceless Void 12.04.20

Keible
hmm strange, this should not be completely out of game and come again!

z
zhigalin 12.04.20

Anyway,I need for Harrison to get a unique 3rd skill,Hunter says he showed himself in the arena,I passed all my hunting,but it does not give the 3rd skill,what arena?