3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JohnAsland 12.04.20 03:16 pm

Help in passing. (Battle Chasers: Nightwar)

Yet this theme, and the game just came out.
The question is, vessel victorious war of mine. It is empty, it is written that it should be filled with in battle. How? If nothing is happening.
109 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gr1f4n 12.04.20

Keible
The cane is taken in the Scarlet grave the location of the Southern Wilds, the Cylinder is changing at a bar from an unknown gentleman on High cylinder from a collector for 50 shadow coins. Monocle - in the eye, in the chest ring with one winking eye, looking for winking the door not far from the Venture, left like. then drag all of the Crimson grave, and fight with a skeleton.

G
Gr1f4n 12.04.20

Fleece zip-up is filled in the locations where the lightning hits, when hit you it's charging.

T
Tossant 12.04.20

People like to get a third mighty blow Alumona?

Q
Qaqnnus 12.04.20

Has anyone found the Grave of Belarosa in Magileu the Watch? There is a place where it is written: Here the grave of Lord Belarosa but not the grave is there!

F
Faceless Void 12.04.20

Naijin
All, I have no issues) still find himself) by the Way who started the game on a new difficulty, in addition to the legendary chests what's the difference? and as loot from these chests?

so legendary armor and rings level 5, was passed until the iron gate on the myth of... unreal chest and fell theit shit)) then not playing as well as wait a lot of other games went in and out..

P
Pavlikus1 12.04.20

Don't know, guys... I liked PTS igruha. Went through the whole. Replay on orange. Why? 1) Talents saved. Heroes are all immediately visible. And already pumping. At each level, and gives 2 more points of talents. In fact, play is already in a Rush! 2) know where-how much and what to craft. Chopped purely for the sake of battle)).

ps Someone asked at the beginning of comments... why a vessel of war, like a bug. No, not a bug. In the excavation and fanged way to return the vessels of war with 10 enemies at orange. complexity. Again, makes sense pereproyti game, if you like battle.

M
Maarginal 12.04.20

Question on passage locations Bahoroy garden where statues tell the story pagada games.Podhozhu to the statue first and only show rocks", but no variants of these stones.Where to get stones?

E
Edmon Dantes 12.04.20

Pavlikus1 wrote:
someone asked at the beginning of comments... why a vessel of war, like a bug. No, not a bug. In the excavation and fanged way to return the vessels of war with 10 enemies at orange. complexity.
I and the purple of back.

R
Ranec 12.04.20

one thread of Carola was able to fill up?29 level of all-more than half my life to beat it can't