3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JohnAsland 12.04.20 03:16 pm

Help in passing. (Battle Chasers: Nightwar)

Yet this theme, and the game just came out.
The question is, vessel victorious war of mine. It is empty, it is written that it should be filled with in battle. How? If nothing is happening.
109 Comments
Sort by:
V
Verellon 12.04.20

zhigalin
not hunting ARENA, it even has a separate portal

Y
Yurchiks 12.04.20

zhigalin
Arena on South from the first city

PY,throw off a save with NG+so 2 times not to go far not just left to the Tavern Chaos came

z
zhigalin 12.04.20

The arena was on the level of a veteran,my Persians 22 level,pass all the waves,only the last boss is a slug at him stupidly, not enough time,finally got the 1199 battle marks,probably need to go more pumped???

J
JohnAsland 12.04.20

Verellon
Damn) I Wonder, too, became now. Persuaded, once again, pass)

K
Keible 12.04.20

Faceless Void
Reconnecting and even other Repack set, all the same.

Y
Yurchiks 12.04.20

Who found maps of Miwa's ) hilarious predictions ) map is a knight who some of you desperate coward , Apocalypse - well, from the title clear about what this map and sunrise - your rise will plunge the world into darkness fun ))0

S
Silverite 12.04.20

And that-at least something on the game increased? New weapons,armor,realized? Or stupidly increased the difficulty?

Y
Yurchiks 12.04.20

Silverite
a couple of posts above wrote that the gold chests on nonova difficulty dungeon

z
zhigalin 12.04.20

Tell me where to find the location to complete the hunting 26 level hunger???

V
Verellon 12.04.20

Urchins
wrong, arena is on the North-West of the city. On the way to the first dungeon, you should turn to the South.

V
Verellon 12.04.20

Silverite
all the same, higher damage from mobs, the ability to pass dungeon at mythical difficulty and get the orange chests legendarnymi.

V
Verellon 12.04.20

zhigalin
pale Cathedral on the way to the scarlet gardens, in the centre of the vessel to pick the blood fountain where it needs to be filled randomly spawn in the scarlet gardens.

F
Faceless Void 12.04.20

Keible
Reconnecting and even other Repack set, all the same.

You burn in hell, pirate fucking, 810р he was not found, do not write to me

c
chupa_cabra 12.04.20

JohnAsland
The Scarlet Gardens. There is a fountain of blood. By the way, if you a SIP Croissy, the towers with eyes do not shoot until the end of the buff. Works 1 time.

E
EvDiz 12.04.20

Found-exchanged a top hat and monocle, to call the boss, but where to get the rod? did not understand where I missed the c Prompt

S
Silverite 12.04.20

Verellon
Clear.Properly demolished.

K
Keible 12.04.20

The people prompt where to take the cane? The top hat and monocle I already have. This is for a hunting Gentleman.

N
Naijin 12.04.20

All, I have no issues) still find himself) by the Way who started the game on a new difficulty, in addition to the legendary chests what's the difference? and as loot from these chests?

L
Luddanik 12.04.20

People tell me, and after how many labels will give Harrison the third skill in the arena? I 600 yet knocked out, and received a scroll with the sword, it is written that he may be interested in managing the arena, but the drum on this scroll, no dialogue appears.
And yet, defeated Caldeus he had the heart that should appeal to the hunter, on house hunters appeared the exclamation mark,but she doesn't want to talk to me, nobody know what the fuck is this?

J
James_Howlett 12.04.20

Luddanik
Go to the Hunter and choose to Train will receive a skill for Harrison and Alumina) And don't talk to her)