3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Darky Art 13.04.20 11:41 am

Mine in the Red forest - the lower tier! (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky)

Guys who perform the job of Forester is to Get the crooks Compass, he knows that the bandits entrenched in the old mine, now it is down to the bottom layer - I was there probably 20 times restarted. Kill Poltergeists. If anyone know, tell me how to kill these SSSC, which is why you all waste. In the lower tier there are anomalies and rare arts, but I doesn't found. Let's discuss!

Please follow the forum rules.
72 Comments
Sort by:
A
Arkh 19 rus 13.04.20

Not, ghosts is not respaunâtsâ. If long and hard to shoot at them, they will check out. They (poltergeists), two if I'm not mistaken.

N
NEK.eT 13.04.20

Well I don't know, kind of long and hard cut down, shot at them, and they again come. Although it is better to hammer on this descent down into the mine, the poltergeists and the arts(which there are). And that rounds it turns out so much you have to spend that such a damage to the budget..hehe.. these two(if not mistaken) artifact he would not be reimbursed... hehe...

l
lokkie 13.04.20

Them to Nuno to get exactly, I was falling from the top, broke one Board and through the hole shot at them when the flew past, and ammunition no so much left, we can get 100 pieces of armor-piercing NATO, with Gpsycho digging....

A
Arkh 19 rus 13.04.20

Can hang around a bit through the woods, dolgovtsev their own flood.

S
S-25815 13.04.20

I'm in the loose consist and Dolgovtsev at the entrance interrupted. I went and saw under the floor of the room. There wanted but could not get there(( and blew up and cut((. Then killed the Snork(which to me killed the bandits) took the compass and walked over to the fence, sat down to see what was there and saw poltergeist. In me began to beat the Kalash. When he got to me I just put it in the bag)) and going over the boards randomly failed)). Poltergeist scored me current)). Booted and re-killing Snork survived and went on to attack the poltergeists)). Spent 4 fragmentation grenades, 200 bullets and 20 first aid kits. Did not help((. Spat and left. (Playing at maximum speed).
Just found out that there is a Firefly legal. Will have to go to break after all))

L
LEQI 13.04.20

THERE, you CAN GO SVEHU PASSAGE IS TOKO, HE is covered with BOARDS, and boards polamat not themselves palamuda kada Ani Poltergeists ubeta all tada and will be able to leave! like if hto did not know!!!

S
Sommersbi 13.04.20

In fact, the Board can be broken...

D
Dominator-08 13.04.20

The main thing is to return the artifact to the Forester, after this mission, not any of poltergeists did not notice

_
_PrizraK_ 13.04.20

Dominator-08
You went to the first tier, and poltergeists on the bottom tier.

D
D0NoR 13.04.20

I steamed an hour or more..then turned on the NEWCOMER and killed the first time they.
When they die their corpse to see =) Monster flashes tipo bloodsucker.

p.s. Only here the Bulldog somehow it got lost, it was not there already =(

P
Predvestnik 13.04.20

I tried Stalker poltergeists soak-off was a success!!! (Council): before when awake to soak them collect all the weapons that valyaetsya after the slain gangsters. For when you nachinaite them wet, then they (poltergeists) start telekinesis to throw you in that weapon!!!

M
Mageris 13.04.20

Went down there , took art , and I couldn't walk , write here what the output is at the top of the mine. This is where the doorway boarded up and covered with iron? He even grenades doesn't explode , explain really how to get out of there plz.

Hmm , went down to the end , appeared paltry , soaked them from above. Go down, take the art, I think I'm going to look for the exit, and upstairs boarded up the fact that it was open. Maybe it was necessary Paltrow soak...

S
Sima4 13.04.20

Yes, I had to soak.

And if you throw a grenade into this opening snari, after its explosion, poltery will appear.

D
Dzhager121 13.04.20

Take superior SPAS-12 and go down the stairs on the lower tier,but not until the end,when poyavyatsya poltergeists climb up,take a comfortable position and shoot at them with BUCKSHOT.In 1-2 well-aimed hit poltergeist dies!

S
Super Kote 13.04.20

How to get to red forest?

S
STROGOV 13.04.20

In the Red Forest can be accessed from Army warehouses and Yantar, as well as from the Landfill

S
Super Kote 13.04.20

Thank you

777strelok777 13.04.20

at first I did not catch th vosche's going on!!! then when I saw things fly undestanding that there is a poltergeist . the first two times they told me figalli then their prostenko with the AK-74 put as well as fire in the Agricultural industry!!! Now for me, these poltergeists the fun!!! always beating them with any weapon! here's an example of my record: all poltergeek dunk simple PMA(fully upgraded)
there is even dug up a grenade launcher RG-6

I
ILdar07 13.04.20

pass by, look: mine. cautiously entered. Oban! the familiar faces of criminals. all quieted, one was sideways in the doorway. went in there and saw no one, although there is someone flying. out yeah, here it is, the debris rushes. well, I have the compass in the backpack, and soon I was there and saw.
PS. tried using a Board to fail, not succeed. it turns out, fortunately.

D
DoShiRaG 13.04.20

I went down to the bottom layer in exoskeleton, with a machine gun, pressed her back against the wall near the stairs and after half a minute of time, 170 rounds and 4 first aid kits of all three(not remember exactly) poltergeist safely bent