3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bryus Uillis 14.04.20 12:58 am

The execution of the Royal family.

What do you think, justified in this shooting? or not?
106 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bolnorez 14.04.20

The execution of the Royal family is a crime. Innocent people were the embodiment of our history, our traditions, our national identity was killed for the sake of political gain. Their blood is on the conscience of the people as a whole and its individual members in particular, and whatever it is on the conscience of the king, the king responsible for it. That should be enough. But from a political point of view, from a cynical point of view, the murder of the Royal family was justified. It really pulled the rug from under the feet of the whites. But from this it does not cease to be a crime worthy of condemnation in the society.
The execution of the king is another matter. I think he was fair. At least the king bore direct responsibility before the people for their own criminal actions and inaction. And he deserved what he got. While I absolutely unclear what to canonize.

P
Prizrak totalitarizma 14.04.20

Nikolashka shot to white (which was soon to come to the city) has not received a kind of banner.

T
Talum 14.04.20

With his political point of view, the action is justified because in our system of succession to any direct descendant and Imperatritsa would have full right to claim the throne.
With morality but of course not to declare Holy Nicolescu the same nonsense is still okay but his family

u
usoid 14.04.20

destruction of the king and his family, of course a crime, but not more than all other crimes bolshiviki. if to understand, it was at the time necessary thing to do. the absence of the heirs deprived the white ideological trump card. correctly said merchandise above.
hysteria is swollen around the murder, obyavy kings, martyrs and saints, make you smile. ezhli king, al his family - so the Holy martyrs, and ordinary victims - so slush!

A
A.Soldier of Light 14.04.20

-Solid Snake-
No. If the king was killed, the family had no right with him, for company. Innocent victims of war.

miraluka
It really pulled the rug from under the feet of the whites. But from this it does not cease to be a crime worthy of condemnation in the society.
So.

Talum
By the way, there is another interesting status Martyr or simply Martyr. So. These people in history were hundreds of times more than the officially recognized Church. It is the innocent people who rotted in jail or were tortured in the most different periods of history of mankind. A lot of them. But not everyone has the status of martyrs, though de facto they were.
Anyone not specifically referred to, just thinking out loud. A hint of a lack of objectivity on the Church.

usoid
ezhli king, al his family - so the Holy martyrs, and ordinary victims - so slush!
Exactly )

b
baedd pibau 14.04.20

the shooting justified, the government could keep acting tough, the Communists and made

H
Hameln-krysolov 14.04.20

I can't decide if Louis is also executed as Carl,another question - the murder of Nicholas 2 had a ritual character....

B
Bolnorez 14.04.20

what? the Bolsheviks are like atheists and Satanists...

H
Hameln-krysolov 14.04.20

miraluka
I'm not an anti-Semite,but you know what I mean? if there is no honor,Google.
Beisatzar ward selbiger Nacht Belshazzar had that night

Von seinen Knechten umgebracht Killed by his subjects-that's the inscription on the wall in the Ipatiev house.

N
Nihiliant 14.04.20

From the political side the shooting is justified.
the murder of Nicholas 2 had a ritual character....
No, this is another nonsense of pseudo-historians.

A
Alex04444 14.04.20

It would be cool shooter game about the citizens. the war to do with the two scenarios for white and red, and red you would need to shoot this family. Would play even if the graphics are not good, why do these games not doing it's an untouched subject?

B
Bolnorez 14.04.20

in General, why such games do not do this is an untouched subject
By the way, Yes.

T
Temnoe_Solnce 14.04.20

another question - the murder of Nicholas 2 had a ritual character.
Well it must be terrible wit.
In Uralispolkom Councils and those members gebni, was not a part of your favorite of Hitler and Himmler.. Pseudohistorical everywhere and always need to find another ... and to boast. It's even worse British scientists.

By sabzh..
Of course.

H
Hameln-krysolov 14.04.20

Well it must be terrible wit.
krymolowski.-was the devil from a snuffbox,I can prove if that was right,but too lazy to argue.
your favorite of Hitler and Himmler -- you're beguiled the names correctly so-Levan Bronstein,blank,Yakov Sverdlov(original forgot),Lazar Kaganovich,in General, a long list of heroes..

N
Nihiliant 14.04.20

can prove if that was right,but too lazy to argue.
You can not try. I think this is another nonsense of pseudo-historians. I do not advise you to believe it.

S
SteelKnight 14.04.20

What? The Royal family was shot, and then climbed back any the Romanovs supposedly descendants and supposedly podavaite us the Kingdom.
In vain shot of course, it had to be sent to Siberia, the boy was sick and still probably would not have survived, and the other heirs were not only sisters. Yes, the red regime has been impregnated with a blunt lawlessness. Why white was so weak? It is in such a large Empire.

B
Bryus Uillis 14.04.20

I do not understand why it was necessary to shoot the family if Nicholas has refused the throne?

N
Nihiliant 14.04.20

Oh#eat?
So figured the white spy.
and supposedly podavaite us the Kingdom.
And the moon, they don't need?
Why white was so weak? It is in such a large Empire.
The support of the population was on the red side.

S
Syri 14.04.20

This Holy the man was not the king, and a worthless king. Prativno gets from such statements in his address - has canonized. And for what? For what started the Board nicely (the ice Palace), the first world war, bloody Sunday on January 9, 1905 revolution, executions, executions, etc.
With regard to the execution of His Majesty, that he was justified and deserved.Moreover, this execution was necessary not to allow to restore the monarchy and not to allow to inflame a civil war with a new force. Well, the family members were the heirs and so, alas.....

M
Master Chen 14.04.20

I think Nicholas deserved to die. He lived in luxury, was dependent on the people, in addition to more powers and he had a lot of responsibilities. Prozhiraya people's bread for many years he ineptly ruled the country, the need was urgent intervention
in the internal political life of the country, he was obliged to make the best of their forces to resolve domestic problems. Instead, he idly wasting time on all sorts of
social events, living in their own little world where it was all arranged. Of course, after all of his mistakes have created a very complicated situation, and while never required the political will, a wise decision is capable of at least temporarily calm the masses. So what this guy did? He just washed his hands, was retired at the time when it is most needed - type e..yo u want, but I don't need.
That Nicholas and his family died, the most he is guilty. Red butchers killed the child for this difficult to treat by far, but people made the decision to kill the Royal family, I can understand. No matter how ooh and ahh all these lousy liberals of the cruelty and bloodlust of the revolutionaries - this Holy family is the blood of the people drank much more.