3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
g_n 15.04.20 01:15 pm

The new season of 2020 (Diablo 2)

Ladder reset coming to an end, and soon the realm will be available for play starting the new season.

Unfortunately the event due to the current situation, had to be in a hurry and not everything that was planned to do before reset, done but still have time for it.

All existing characters are transferred to non-ladder mode of the game. In order to participate in a new competition for level 99 and play with everything we need to create new characters. Old characters converted to non-ladder, to play along with a new will not.

The mechanism of randomization loot has been slightly adjusted. This is a forced measure as the last in some circumstances, led to a serious imbalance and even multiple complaints from players. Changes do not affect the chance of the drop, and on the gameplay the vast majority of players should not be affected.

The same will soon be fixed two bug that could cause missing subjects in some circumstances. (apologies to the player who have been waiting for the answer to your query on this subject, but earlier opportunities to do so do not exist)

Read more about the ladder here.
How to connect to the server

Please note that using cheat programs with the game is strictly prohibited and will result in the loss of the character. Cheat are considered to be any programs except those which are officially written that they are allowed.

Enjoy the game in the new season.
92 Comments
Sort by:
r
rambler87 15.04.20

And what kind of bug with morrovalle? I thought the only bug that was in previous versions of the game with them is that they are in synergy wall bone recorded. Whatever the bug was?

By the way, is it a bug or not and who test on one of the forums descriptions came across: if (like this only with the live work) in some kind of reservation with a hole to put the pul or jewel - on-Def, in General, and then remove the jewel or rune from the hole and repeat this procedure several times the Def of the object will increase and be maintained - so you can achieve the maximum of Def (Def baseball, probably), as I understand it. If it works, it is probably the only protection.

r
rambler87 15.04.20

Key items have changed or not? Or now it's classified that key item?

f
firkax 15.04.20

UHSAV wrote:
In the rules it says that to reset the table players will be notified 2 weeks.
never there was such a label
a similar statement was, but not in the rules, and they were different - I've done about 1-2 weeks or one or more weeks, specifically strictly two was not anywhere

V
Vasya Kim 15.04.20

I see no reason to play the original Diablo when there are projects by foreign developers as diablo and path of median XL

m
minovalo 15.04.20

Bob Kim
Not Surprisingly, Bob.

R
Rawwwwwrrrr 15.04.20

There are some changes but they we're not telling you - cute, in the spirit of PG. The mechanics of the call of clone seems to have remained the same. What are the success Freemasons.

r
rambler87 15.04.20

Rawwwwwrrrr
Just instead of calling clone may be automatically reset to happen?₽))

g
gottenspell 15.04.20

The server is buggy impossible to play.

f
frantic1986 15.04.20

I do not go....

R
ROMCHA1994 15.04.20

The brake specific, you see because of the influx of players

r
rambler87 15.04.20

Everything seems OK now? And that was that, I wonder? The overload of the server?

K
Klassewer 14.07.20

g_n wrote:
The mechanism of randomization loot has been slightly adjusted.
I am one of the new season, seemingly for the quest drop, the bosses throw stuff type of keys, butylkov, quivers???
The server where you're headed?

E
Eleganza 14.07.20

Klassewer
It is very easy to check. Kill bosses Persian with the quest and you will see that may seem.

T
T-Fox 14.07.20

Klassewer
don't fall down. Checked on the left Andi.

K
Klassewer 14.07.20

T-Fox wrote:
don't fall down. Checked on the left Andi.
Me too, hell Andy didn't fall. But others fell. And anyway, killing Chara or is there no quest and he kills for the other Chara.
Eleganza wrote:
It is very easy to check. Kill bosses Persian with the quest and you will see that may seem.
when it seems - to be baptized, and I wrote quite specifically that if the quest drop. A figure of speech like this.

D
DELETEEND 14.07.20

Klassewer wrote:
And anyway, killing Chara or is there no quest and he kills for the other Chara.
well vaschet important. if you kill for the other Chara. Then the quest has already passed, most likely. So what kind of drope it ?

m
minovalo 14.07.20

Other bosses until quadropil, but with CL rules are in order.

C
CorvinOk 14.07.20

DELETEEND
DELETEEND wrote:
and those on whom it will affect, as I understand it, is now sitting on a mountain of nl sodov Yes,
I'm in reading and read this paragraph...
g_n wrote:
The mechanism of randomization loot has been slightly adjusted. This is a forced measure as the last in some circumstances, led to a serious imbalance and even multiple complaints from players. Changes do not affect the chance of the drop, and on the gameplay the vast majority of players should not be affected.
...and besides that the wigs again as there cut in front of me nothing in the head does not come any more xDDD
PS
Or in the first sentence, it is about randomisation drop mules ))

C
CorvinOk 14.07.20

P. S. S.
[FLAME]
T-Fox
FAS ! beetee at least 1 7*8, or even all that you have right now held it !
- check the adjusted whether the Mechanism of randomization drop HF or not and what would then then was not Painfully hurt for aimlessly spent freight trains ))

T
T-Fox 14.07.20

CorvinOk
I think it's not about HF. There is so bullying us at sufficiently to discourage a lot of farm this way.

This correction probably related to recent events in PG. Molec. Dober. Luck.