3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
g_n 15.04.20 01:15 pm

The new season of 2020 (Diablo 2)

Ladder reset coming to an end, and soon the realm will be available for play starting the new season.

Unfortunately the event due to the current situation, had to be in a hurry and not everything that was planned to do before reset, done but still have time for it.

All existing characters are transferred to non-ladder mode of the game. In order to participate in a new competition for level 99 and play with everything we need to create new characters. Old characters converted to non-ladder, to play along with a new will not.

The mechanism of randomization loot has been slightly adjusted. This is a forced measure as the last in some circumstances, led to a serious imbalance and even multiple complaints from players. Changes do not affect the chance of the drop, and on the gameplay the vast majority of players should not be affected.

The same will soon be fixed two bug that could cause missing subjects in some circumstances. (apologies to the player who have been waiting for the answer to your query on this subject, but earlier opportunities to do so do not exist)

Read more about the ladder here.
How to connect to the server

Please note that using cheat programs with the game is strictly prohibited and will result in the loss of the character. Cheat are considered to be any programs except those which are officially written that they are allowed.

Enjoy the game in the new season.
92 Comments
Sort by:
C
CorvinOk 14.07.20

T-Fox
T-Fox wrote:
events on PG. Molec. Dober. Luck.
Well, Yes the article may be about it

Just for this word, the drop is not quite acceptable, although it is possible aler just not correctly (or deliberately vague) put it

PS
Well, I'd be even so 1 7*8 broke that would test my version ;))

T
T-Fox 14.07.20

CorvinOk
ny ok. tolko dlya sei4as blizky razbiva sobrat' nemnogo slojnee bydet. no xorowo, zavtra bydet kak vremya delat na4ny sorky', posmotrim 4e kak s hf.

K
Klassewer 14.07.20

Induced, and then it turns out that 7x8 4 hum along with nm drops. Doubtful happiness will continue to play here ).

r
rambler87 14.07.20

Klassewer
What is with nm?

C
CorvinOk 14.07.20

rambler87
7*8 hell HF + 7*8 night(NM) HF

G
Grinaaa Morningstar 14.07.20

gul,ist,io,ist,pul,lem
fal,gul,gul,ist,pul,hel
mal,mal,lem,um,um,lem
io,io,io,pul,ko,lum
pul,gul,um,gul,ist,fal
ko,io,io,io,ist,mal
fal,lum,lum,gul,io,fal

K
Klassewer 14.07.20

Grenaa Morningstar
Is this a joke? Or really falling?
However luck has not been canceled )

S
Sweety_Mustard 14.07.20

Klassewer
you do realize that you drop will be much worse? :D

G
Grinaaa Morningstar 14.07.20

Klassewer
Just me by Allah himself.

C
CorvinOk 14.07.20

Grenaa Morningstar wrote:
gul,ist,io,ist,pul,lem
fal,gul,gul,ist,pul,hel
mal,mal,lem,um,um,lem
io,io,io,pul,ko,lum
pul,gul,um,gul,ist,fal
ko,io,io,io,ist,mal
fal,lum,lum,gul,io,fal
No, well, che, finally krasava 1-th statistics obnarodyval, not that these bags are Flame and KvR
If only she was real ))

DELETEEND
DELETEEND wrote:
and those on whom it will affect, as I understand it, is now sitting on a mountain of nl sadow who did nothing ?))
Spoiler
PS if someone does not understand, well, young Lee, song dedicate animasola
P. S. S. well, not only them ;))

r
rambler87 14.07.20

Key item is still the zod and soj or not?

R
Rivnyanyn 14.07.20

rambler87
Two days ago was sodzh and zod 100%.

C
Ciplyata 14.07.20

I have 2 questions: how much last season(it's like in real life season 4, month,or year? And then look,and last season started a year ago) and 2: a non-ladder where to go? They become solitary or they will nudebody to play on the open server?

m
minovalo 14.07.20

Ciplyata wrote:
in real life season 4 months
This is what the season lasts 4 months? Rain?
Whose smurf?

f
firkax 14.07.20

you lied to somebody about ago
last season started in 2016

O
Obsessed 14.07.20

Just me by Allah himself.
Grenaa Morningstar, Allah usually with the masons MYSELF ;-)

C
Ciplyata 14.07.20

passed
Well, in the year 4 seasons: summer,autumn,spring,winter,4*3=12 mesyatsy,and then season 3!
firkax
I was just reading the server robattle no,it wrote on may 19, 2019 started last season! And today April 10! I'm afraid my characters are already level 25,where they go,for example,a month...

[
[_JENKA_] 14.07.20

damn decided to go after a path of diablo look like the case here, and then reset. late only kid. cool, thank you administration!

T
Tong Biis 14.07.20

4 years last season, how many will go for this)

r
rambler87 14.07.20

Tong Biis
To Armageddon or the flood, or before the explosion of the sun.