3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
g_n 15.04.20 01:15 pm

The new season of 2020 (Diablo 2)

Ladder reset coming to an end, and soon the realm will be available for play starting the new season.

Unfortunately the event due to the current situation, had to be in a hurry and not everything that was planned to do before reset, done but still have time for it.

All existing characters are transferred to non-ladder mode of the game. In order to participate in a new competition for level 99 and play with everything we need to create new characters. Old characters converted to non-ladder, to play along with a new will not.

The mechanism of randomization loot has been slightly adjusted. This is a forced measure as the last in some circumstances, led to a serious imbalance and even multiple complaints from players. Changes do not affect the chance of the drop, and on the gameplay the vast majority of players should not be affected.

The same will soon be fixed two bug that could cause missing subjects in some circumstances. (apologies to the player who have been waiting for the answer to your query on this subject, but earlier opportunities to do so do not exist)

Read more about the ladder here.
How to connect to the server

Please note that using cheat programs with the game is strictly prohibited and will result in the loss of the character. Cheat are considered to be any programs except those which are officially written that they are allowed.

Enjoy the game in the new season.
92 Comments
Sort by:
p
passed 06.03.21

RomanDII
You wrote some nonsense. If you increase the girdle many times, to a conditional hum / hour, how plaintively all sorts of ponies laugh, will there also be drawing? As you sink, so you burst.

R
RomanDII 06.03.21

passed
in a circle just ponies stomp

you use a very complex drawing, but drawing, since the result of getting runes is 100% (like anything in the editor), the only question is how much time and effort will you spend on "drawing" the required number of runes

in what is the game multi? only if PVP,

although, of course, wig guides are needed for this server, you fill it with Pul + runes and the turnover of any specks, stones, low runes for crafting, etc., which, with a shortage of runes, would not be a priority,

but with such an online game, the game more like a signal with add. features like trade, swing in numbered games, and wigs are type of editor

K
Klassewer 06.03.21

Wigs - for those desperate to find runes from the game.

p
passed 06.03.21

RomanDII wrote: the
only question is how much time and effort will you spend.
I have already answered about the drop, about which whiners cry regularly here. If it seems to you that this is "drawing", then at least Lo go drag first, ikspert. On hc, office.

RomanDII wrote:
what is the multiplayer game like?
In the aspects of interaction on relatively equal rights (here you just can't draw anything for yourself in the client, unlike the single and open bnet).

RomanDII wrote:
ponies stomp in a circle.
More often they perform in the circus. With clowns. And the wig leaders are draft horses, rather.

RomanDII wrote:
although, of course, wig guides are needed for this server.
Finally, a sensible idea.

f
firkax 06.03.21

RomanDII wrote:
although, of course, wig leaders are needed for this server, you fill it with Pul + runes,
they do not fill
anything, the wig leader will buy himself a shako and viper for a pool, he will cook all the other pools to lo +
well, he can also buy pgems for pools - from others parikovodov, and where they get the pools - see above

R
RomanDII 06.03.21

passed I wrote:
I have already answered about the drop, about which whiners cry regularly here. If it seems to you that this is "drawing", then at least Lo go drag first, ikspert. On hc, office.
so these are server problems, and this does not in any way negate the fact that wigs are drawing, you achieve everything you need in the simplest way, the analogy is a single-editor. The only question is for what? PVP if current.
And if you just show, see what a cool runnovord I have collected and bought the perf unics, well, it's a matter of "drawing" time. Okay, already starting to repeat. I expressed the essence and logic.
passed wrote:
In the aspects of interaction on relatively equal rights (here you just can't draw anything for yourself in the client, unlike the single and open bnet).
there is no need for super clothes, otherwise it is a fucking in multi. We collect a party and play.
firkax wrote:
they fill nothing
fill, albeit a large part is spent on cooking, but many buy stones, low runes for craft, and there are also all sorts of perf chams, perf uniques, facets, etc. and so on, they don't farm it, because they carry wigs. And low players like me have the opportunity to merge stones and louruns (craft) and an unexpected drop. If the wigs had not been pulled off, the prices were not from Pul, but lower, since the purchasing power was lower and the runes would be valued even lower than Pul, with the chances of the drop of the runes that are on the server now. Yes, the people would cooperate, dragging each other to HF, but in general the volume of the runes would be lower, since in this case almost all the runes went for cooking, and maybe online would have completely fallen, since wigs still support vital activity on the server, but in general this is some kind of trachomody.

p
passed 06.03.21

RomanDII wrote:
already starting to repeat
Indeed. Which only proves: you do not understand (and will not understand) the cultural, gameplay and economic essence of Relm. It remains only to find out why you are still here.

R
RomanDII 06.03.21

passed
I was looking for multiplayer here, but it is not, it is interesting to play with someone, pass, farm, etc.
Driving wigs is no better than a fucking single
I'm still here, well, I'm shaking and dressing Persians for UT, I have to finish, it's a pity to quit, go to UT myself several times, close the gestalt, so to speak, at least I'm trying to diversify the gameplay, I play different Persians

3m3m 12.03.21

RomanDII
eto prosto ti poka nub i ne naigralsa vsem etim crapom, dalee nastupint razvilka - libo zabit`, libo izy4at "end-game" sostovlauwuu igri, v kotoruu vxodit pvp iv odno wake ti navratle svitmo dosti lvla, 4to bez norm wmota toje o4en problemati4no

I
In the 19.07.22

As I understand it, this season will remain eternal or will they still reset in 2-3 years?)

g
g_n 19.07.22

The ladder and seasons FAQ is here: https://www.rubattle.net/support/12/ and nothing has changed in it. The reset announcement is made 1-2 weeks before the reset, there is no other information about it before the announcement. Any statements about the date of the reset, whether it be "never", "2-3 years", "year", "2 months" are the conjectures of the players and nothing more.

n
ninada 19.07.22

g_n wrote:
The announcement of the reset is made 1-2 weeks before the reset, there is no other information about it before the announcement.
Is there a logical explanation for this or just obsessive thoughts?