3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Immunis 16.04.20 09:38 pm

What can you say about the ViewSonic VX2757-mhd?

Good afternoon. I want to change their old birds for new ones. Who ever uses the ViewSonic VX2757-mhd ? The model is relatively new , reviews on it is not much, but very good. Something to say about the monitor?
74 Comments
Sort by:
G
GG4 16.04.20

Immunis
What specifically interested in?

-
-SK.art- 16.04.20

Immunis wrote:
The model is relatively new , reviews on it is not much
model last summer. Typical gaming monitor on a TN-matrix, of which dozens if not hundreds) of) What You want to hear about him then?
Read reviews, prioritize what you need and decide. to take-not to take..
PS: how about me, he is too ugly)) old-Fashioned design as if mid-2016, a year that way 2008..

T
Tellery Spyro-Cynder Mix 16.04.20

Honestly - you can look for a better model, more slim body.
And the purchase is justified only if TN for gaming, and nothing more.

m
ministr-s 16.04.20

Well, a great option judging by the reviews, no highlights, corners of the review normal for a TN matrix speed is adjustable, the price tag is quite affordable. Or what else is interesting?

m
ministr-s 16.04.20

Tellery Spyro-Cynder Mix Oh I see, cheap IPS from normal TN does not distinguish

0Bers0 16.04.20

ministr-s
IPS eyes pleasant and mnogozadachnost. IMHO

I
Immunis 16.04.20

-SK.art - wrote:
PS: how about me, he is too ugly)) old-Fashioned design as if mid-2016, a year that way 2008..
And I just like this design and like it, simple, classic, everything in moderation. That's right, my style. ))
-SK.art - wrote:
model last summer. Typical gaming monitor on a TN-matrix, of which dozens if not hundreds))
well, they all roughly have the same characteristics. And with Gigabyte I have never had any problems, home or at work, so it's okay to trust.
ministr-s wrote:
Well, a great option judging by the reviews, no highlights, corners of the review normal for a TN matrix speed is adjustable, the price tag is quite affordable. Or what else is interesting?
Just flashes on and interested, but this is a universal problem of modern monitors. And the price tag, Yes, they are pleasant.

m
ministr-s 16.04.20

0Bers0 wrote:
just considered that IPS wider gamut that much saturation will be more pleasant to the eye is more like a watch. I have diz familiar with the Benko sits with TN and feeling fine, I have to work at all AMVA. But at home TN
Immunis wrote:
well need the monitor to watch which are going to take.

A
Amarelius 16.04.20

People, in General, the birds to tell you? Previously it was thought good enough monitors. I wonder how time has left the quality the same or did you change that?

f
fortano 16.04.20

Aurelius wrote:
People, in General, the birds to tell you? Previously it was thought good enough monitors. I wonder how time has left the quality the same or did you change that?
Yes, normally they have quality for their money. The years were not worse and for the money not fighting. Although most work is views 3 years ago, no complaints.

m
ministr-s 16.04.20

Aurelius
well, I still have Monique ViewSonic, one of the first LCD, else square, still plows and color are normal. So with reliability IMHO sure everything is in order, at least the negative aspects certainly was not.

V
Vinni-Pukh 16.04.20

0Bers0
0Bers0 wrote:
IPS eyes pleasant and mnogozadachnost. IMHO
XS, for me, IPS is dull and without color some what. And in TN you can squeeze a 1 MS response, and at least 240 Hz

0Bers0 16.04.20

Vinni-Pukh
But I would not say that is dull. Rather my feeling. Although I think there are all the questions abut the quality of both types of monitors.

V
Vinni-Pukh 16.04.20

0Bers0
But what do you monitor?

0Bers0 16.04.20

Vinni-Pukh
At the computer in the hall of the AOC i2769Vm. In the bedroom AOC i2269Vm
Not any particularly steep, but the picture is like more than some gaming.

V
Vinni-Pukh 16.04.20

0Bers0
I now have 226 IPS from LG, I like him, but once bought, that was cool.
Now cool Monique I think what to take.

0Bers0 16.04.20

Vinni-Pukh
Not advise. I like IPS. I have them really eye a rest. I don't know why, but after Tn-OK feel tired.
Like it very much http://merlion.com/b2b/315730/ AOC 34 u3477Pqu but the toad smothers 43 things to pay. Yes, and I do not see sense, because still the second monitor is a TV connected. (Duplicated picture)

R
RikoChiko 16.04.20

In the 17th year money normal TN to take.

S
Samuil2 16.04.20

I was interested in one of the comments - typical gaming monitor. What specifically in the case of monitors, is expressed in the game focus on how you have determined that this monitor is gaming?

R
RikoChiko 16.04.20

Samuil2
Type in the old matrix better pixel response, and because of this they game.