3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Immunis 16.04.20 09:38 pm

What can you say about the ViewSonic VX2757-mhd?

Good afternoon. I want to change their old birds for new ones. Who ever uses the ViewSonic VX2757-mhd ? The model is relatively new , reviews on it is not much, but very good. Something to say about the monitor?
74 Comments
Sort by:
f
fortano 16.04.20

If you compare the IPS matrix and the matrix TN for the same money, get a cheap IPS will be much worse than expensive TN. And the pixel response at 2ms TN matrix, and a cheap IPS around 6-8ms, that concludes.

R
Raykor 16.04.20

Yes, well, the TN-matrix, although for gamers it's still almost the best of the matrix, there's the same visionsurgery ViewSonic VX2757-mhd has a response only 2 MS and costs about 12,000 rubles, what to monitor on 27 inch very cheap even

f
fortano 16.04.20

Raykor
We should not compare the quality of the current TN matrixes with what it was 10 years ago. Now colour reproduction is tightened, certainly not IPS but all the same, but the response time, in contrast to IPS remained the same, i.e. very small. That's all I need, you don't have to be skeptical of the fact that TN is the last century.

-
-SK.art- 16.04.20

Samuil2 wrote:
I was interested in one of the comments - typical gaming monitor. What specifically in the case of monitors, is expressed in the game focus on how you have determined that this monitor is gaming?
identified the fact that the monitor on TN-matrix, with the Overdrive (overclocking matrix) to 1 MS passport. This is enough to classify it to the game.
PS: every 120-144 Hz monitors do not take into account, is a separate category of more expensive advanced gaming monitors.
zy2: I personally these TN the spirit can not digest) This is the last century already. to be honest. Disgusting viewing angles, bad color reproduction - as in this screen you can see, I don't know..

m
ministr-s 16.04.20

As far as I remember, Overdrive is needed for IPS panels to reduce the response time, and therefore can appear all sorts of artifacts and other problems, such as loops, etc. and on account of the 144 Hz, say who played such a Monica, for the usual already feel normally would not, such as the difference between 60 and 30 fps , only it is necessary that iron was normal.

R
Raykor 16.04.20

-SK.art-
Well, you can pay 600-700 dead raccoons and Monique IPS with low response time, and 144 Hz, but personally I and TN-ke itself is quite comfortable to play and I'd rather have the money saved to the hardware will let down

-
-SK.art- 16.04.20

Raykor wrote:
Well, you can pay 600-700 dead raccoons and Monique IPS with low response time and 144 Hz
I won't do that even if I have extra dead egoti. For IPS for home use I have is in second place after VA. And all this marketing murk with all sorts of 144 Hz and stuff I'll leave for young lovers kontrstrayka and other shooters)

-
-SK.art- 16.04.20

ministr-s wrote:
As far as I remember, Overdrive is needed for IPS panels to reduce the response time, and therefore can appear all sorts of artifacts and other problems, such as loops etc
Overdrive need for any panels)

S
Samuil2 16.04.20

Don't know, there probably is more a matter of taste. It seems to me that TN matrixes are quite good. Especially if they also referred to the game. Well played TN the impressions - it's all good.

R
RDIFB0 16.04.20

ministr-s wrote:
and on account of the 144 Hz, say who played such a Monica, for the usual already feel normally would not, such as the difference between 60 and 30 fps
Like this as a good TN after IPS or TFT after OLED, or HDR after SDR. Ideal monitors are not. For this you need to decide what to amuse themselves. Or wait a couple of days, these feelings well-weathered.

m
ministr-s 16.04.20

Samuil2
not a collective, so come out and say that TN a matrix all the game, there are purely office options, and slow and Sesvete, and with a bunch of problems, and there are VX2757-mhd, which initially are positioned as gaming

R
Raykor 16.04.20

Now TN-matrix for office nobody buys, as Monica IPS cost about the same, and the picture is sharper and the eyes from nick not so tired. Would not be sad, but now Monica in TN-matrices normally exist only in the gaming sector where gamers important a quick response of the matrix. In the above mentioned VX2757-mhd trouble as such, and no, that's even in the review on ixbt did not find them http://www.ixbt.com/monitor/viewsonic-vx2757-mhd.shtml#conclusion

E
Emelyasha 16.04.20

Well why not buy... we are there, they have always been positioning as economical, that's the old fashioned way and buy, but now the matrix these things normally learned, so that they Rim and are not inferior practically.

m
ministr-s 16.04.20

You strange as that comparison do not generalize, if the budget model and tn and ips and va, they can be cost about the same as quality. It's clear that your office will not put an expensive gaming tn, but if you are an ordinary employee, I doubt that Ips will be expensive to put.

R
Raykor 16.04.20

The average employee will likely put Monique with e-IPS or AH-IPS, but if you at home play games, it is better to take Monique with a TN matrix, similar to what I described above.

M
MuSStafA 16.04.20

Raykor wrote:
trouble as such, and no, that's even in the review on ixbt did not find them www.ixbt.com/monitor/viewsonic-vx2757-mhd.shtml#..
Color noted natural, the color gamut is close to sRGB.
Yes, TN-key as it is no longer in fashion in the mass segment, but the fact that they still produce and sell says demand for, albeit in narrow circles. When I worked as a consultant at the store noticed the peculiarity of the choice of the TVs and monitors people 40 and older. They usually buy TN key based on what for eyes more pleasant and does not cause discomfort... something Like that.

m
ministr-s 16.04.20

Raykor wrote:
The average employee will likely put Monique with e-IPS or AH-IPS
nonsense. Put which is cheaper, cheaper - tn
MuSStafA wrote:
array of TVs and monitors people 40 and older. They usually buy TN-Ki
that Ms. the reason is that for games besplano TN cool, matrix, faster, etc, but the viewing angles are they still less, the picture quality is still slightly worse, so don't talk nonsense.

R
Raykor 16.04.20

But that would be cheap, and gamers better invest the money in iron, and it is better to take a card or percent more powerful, than to bother with the monitor and I have the majority of gamers play on tn-tuples and the norms, though most a bit dokinuli and took with 144 Hz frequency

M
MuSStafA 16.04.20

ministr-s wrote:
that Ms. the reason is that for games besplano TN cool, matrix, faster, etc, but the viewing angles are they still less, the picture quality is still slightly worse, so don't talk nonsense.
And why in TN-Monica viewing angles 178градусов in IPS? Angles TN it is sufficient to point-of-view of the player was not visible inversion at the corners, and this condition runs perfectly even with the stock. And what about the better pictures, so I post above brought a living example of how inexperienced people choose monitors and TVs...

R
Raykor 16.04.20

Well, how would like to watch movies on the monitor and great company for all to see, even though now and 2017, the viewing angles should be the maximum even at Monica with a tn-film matrix, not like was a couple of years ago. But what is important eto frequency, now in modern Monica for comfortable operation it should be not less than 75 Hz, and, ideally, does 144 Hz