3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Immunis 16.04.20 09:38 pm

What can you say about the ViewSonic VX2757-mhd?

Good afternoon. I want to change their old birds for new ones. Who ever uses the ViewSonic VX2757-mhd ? The model is relatively new , reviews on it is not much, but very good. Something to say about the monitor?
74 Comments
Sort by:
E
Elinus 16.04.20

But if Monique and for games and for films to take? But I'm certainly not a prof gamer, but in Rainbow Six Siege sometimes play go. So what better than to take sharpened, what is the matrix?

a
around2 16.04.20

Elinus, the above has not weak dispute took place about the gaming sets Monica, read. In short, the TN-matrix regardless of the manufacturer usually provides a faster response, which is considered a benefit for gamers, decide for yourself how important it is for you. For movies the same VX2757-mhd fits perfectly, no worse than his color and not much worse than the viewing angles are, of course, if you do not like to watch movies sitting on the side of Monica. 27-inch, classic design, the ability to create custom settings for different games and quickly switch to them. In General, it is suitable both for movies and for games. An average Varick, are relatively inexpensive.

R
Rubunka 16.04.20

around2 wrote:
VX2757-mhd
Have chosen this Viewsonic in. A friend recently acquired. I Monica for probably three hours bezvylazno stuck. Liked. The highlights - seems to be normal, although not really tested. But the picture quality on the screen - very much.

A
Amarelius 16.04.20

Came back to read the topic, but I have thought that most of the people here for normal tn-kami and did not sit. Was interesting material on the trunk, on overah about these topics, and not afraid of hell, you know... And this picture on vuse I'm not surprised. Quality, which I have done above, also proved to be a good... Assembly, the logic menu, ergonomics - all liked. Bought, though, not myself.

m
ministr-s 16.04.20

Well, I would share the links for me as modern tn quite normal spravlyayutsya with most problems, so I would take VX2757 without a doubt, views normal company with good panels and comfortable settings

R
Raykor 16.04.20

ministr-s
I fully agree with you, for most tasks it is more than good, for example to work with text documents, as due to the presence of the flicker-free technology eyes do not get tired even when working for him for 8 hours straight, and Shima no, and this is very important in modern monitors

M
MuSStafA 16.04.20

Aurelius wrote:
Assembly, logic menu, ergonomics - all liked. Bought, though, not myself.
But managed after all to test, did not keep the same curiosity?)) FHD is enough for such diagonal? 250 CD/m2 is Enough if the summer sun shines from the side straight on?

A
Amarelius 16.04.20

MuSStafA
Testing I do not do. Just looked like working. Never put Monica to the sunlight, also don't like overly bright monitors is kind of a stupid fashion, so the stated brightness is more than enough (there, by the way, 300 CD/m2).

R
Raykor 16.04.20

Fashion can be silly, but each one makes monitors as it is convenient, for example I'm uncomfortable to sit with Monica whose brightness is lower than 70%, I don't have enough light and my eyes begin to strain, so that the brightness parameter and its setting is a purely individual thing

E
Elinus 16.04.20

around2
Thank you for the detailed response, I will order the viewsonic VX2757-mhd the other day, like the design, the display is apparently better for the money and not find. If anyone have questions write in PM or in topic.

G
Geralt-47 16.04.20

Elinus
crazy? monitor shit

R
RDIFB0 16.04.20

Geralt-47 wrote:
crazy? monitor shit
Let me guess. Because he is not able to 144 fps?

J
Just-Name 16.04.20

Elinus
Immunis
Hi guys can you tell about ViewSonic VX2757-mhd. I want to order the same. Please tell me how the picture quality? Not too large diagonal 27 inch FullHD resolution? If there's any discomfort in this regard? Huge pixels or poor picture quality? Still very interested in the question on the website where I order a specified refresh rate (gertsovka) 75 Hertz.
Спойлерhttps://technopoint.ru/product/3644f1493f278a5a/27-monitor-viewsonic-vx2757-mhd-vs16327-sale/#faqРаботает if the monitor on this frequency? And in General what are your impressions of this monitor I would like to hear.I would be very grateful for an answer.

R
Riftile 16.04.20

Adik-rus
1920*1080 - 60 Hz out of the box ( kind of like MonInfo reports available do 75Hz, and I've read on the forums that are available acceleration, but I such was not engaged and I won't)
for me 27 - the size where FHD resolution still cope with the image without noticeable discomfort to the user. although some would say that is not enough. The main thing to put to sit a little further from the monitor - it will be easier to use.
colors a good monitor - TN, the matrix is certainly not IPS, but the color coverage - almost sRGB that is sooo worthy.
I am very happy with the monitor. IMHO, for the money Apple has done an excellent monitor