3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Immunis 16.04.20 09:38 pm

What can you say about the ViewSonic VX2757-mhd?

Good afternoon. I want to change their old birds for new ones. Who ever uses the ViewSonic VX2757-mhd ? The model is relatively new , reviews on it is not much, but very good. Something to say about the monitor?
74 Comments
Sort by:
M
MuSStafA 16.04.20

In this review, the viewing angles are obviously good:
The author noted his naliboff to TN-Kam, but noted that pleasantly surprised by this Monica.

M
Muts 16.04.20

Don't see the point in this debate (about the type of the matrix), there are a lot of nuances and it depends on what quality of a matrix for specific models. At discussed above - the quality is excellent, and that. what is TN no way reduces its functionality. Games will be good, especially since he has a quick switch button of game modes for first person shooters (FPS), the real-time strategy (RTS) and multiplayer online battles.

M
MuSStafA 16.04.20

Muts wrote:
Don't see the point in this debate (about the type of the matrix), there are a lot of nuances and it depends on what quality of a matrix for specific models.
I agree. Have to go to the store with a laptop and look at the place. Recalled the history of the ' 90s, when people were afraid to buy Opel because of the non-galvanized bodies. In the early 90s, Opel has started zinc, but even this field the legend of rotten bodies was in the air to mid-2000s, but the cars they had were also quite good there. And with TN-matrices. For some reason I think that the improvement and cheapening of the production technology of TN-matrices is stopped immediately with the advent of IPS.))

P
Pirat13666 16.04.20

I have a ViewSonic VX2453MH, I would never trade. Confident natural colors, excellent brightness, minimal glare on the black. Still in the closet gathering dust vp2468, it is best in class, but personally I have not made a frameless format. Perhaps the younger generation will not understand...

l
legusor 16.04.20

glossy TN-matrix in 2017? nah.

m
ministr-s 16.04.20

legusor money its quite worth it, and the picture is quite presentable, and what to buy noname or a thread Galim old e - ips ? Yes, and in the characteristics indicated that the anti-glare coating.

R
Raykor 16.04.20

I agree that a good Tn-matrix is now taxis, especially if you trusky gamer and want instant response, not which by 20 MS, and remember that manufacturers write the minimum response in the documentation, in fact it can be much, much more

B
Bombardirovschik 16.04.20

I'm sitting in hell's TN superfast Monica, for scalawag fps the most it Mont real JACKALS!

M
MuSStafA 16.04.20

legusor wrote:
glossy TN-matrix in 2017? nah.
Yes, you can see that the matte screen in the review. And text reviews where does not take, write Matt. There's the Bomber writes what is the main advantage of TN-CA. And they will be more in demand as long as the IPS will come to the same responsiveness.

m
ministr-s 16.04.20

Raykor
there are a bunch of different software, reviews, etc to understand what is the response time on the monitor, because not all knocked to KS from morning to evening, and especially the difference between 1 and 4 MS in a row they will see.
MuSStafA wrote:
IPS will come to the same responsiveness.
they may come out or came out with trains and artifacts.

0Bers0 16.04.20

What can you say about the ViewSonic VX2757-mhd?
It is the monitor.

M
MuSStafA 16.04.20

ministr-s wrote:
there are a bunch of different software, reviews, etc to understand what is the response time on the monitor, because not all knocked to KS from morning to evening, and especially the difference between 1 and 4 MS in a row they will see.
MuSStafA wrote:
IPS will come to the same responsiveness.
they may come out or came out with trains and artifacts.
The method of measuring response time is also important. Timing on the transition from one gray tone to another, which gives minimum figures. In normal circumstances actually 1 MS is equal to 4 MS. BUT if the TN is 4 MS, imagine how many IPS it will be. Possible to 4 times the stated response time.

E
Elinus 16.04.20

People, Hello. In Monique understand little prompt NEC display solutions GmbH refers to inexpensive or premium segment? You want to take Monique, but without the overpayment for the brand, the price matched the quality.

m
ministr-s 16.04.20

Elinus
from any office (or almost any) has a monitor value range, and, accordingly, different classes, because it is necessary to take a specific model
MuSStafA wrote:
BUT if the TN is 4 MS, imagine how many IPS it will be
and how much will it be? and why 4 should be multiplied? maybe in the modern ips overdrive will work properly?

M
Muts 16.04.20

Elinus
it depends on what they monitor. they have and office simpler options and gaming monitors for boys Oh boys money. The quality - srednogorci segment (my opinion), somewhere at the level of Benkov and della.
A TN vs IPS argument is pointless: different problems - different matrix.

M
MuSStafA 16.04.20

Elinus wrote:
You want to take Monique, but without the overpayment for the brand, the price matched the quality.
Now nobody winds for the brand, because the competition is tough and drive the price = loss of customers. Views does not fight for the brand.
ministr-s
Multiply by 4 by analogy with the TN. Again: those indicators response time that the state, measured in the transition from one grayscale to another. When changing from one color to another is approximately 4-fold increase (this applies to both TN and IPS).
And if IPS specified response time of 4 MS, that in fact it is 16мс. All this I read on one of tech. sites.

m
ministr-s 16.04.20

strange how the analogy of the matrix are different, even ips panels can go gtg differently. and about the brand do not agree, sams bike constantly comes up, in the case of this pls monitors, and their monitors for a little but more expensive ostalnyh, I would take something that is reliable to wusu and skiing I have pritenzy, then by the type of matrix have to be determined

R
Raykor 16.04.20

So take for example, Monique from Alienware, it seems like the question was raised about the model VX2757-mhd, but the truth particularly smart about him had little to say. I still wonder what matrix used in monitors from this manufacturer

a
airstorm 16.04.20

Immunis wrote:
Something to say about the monitor?
TN matrix + of its relatively low price make it a good purchase for gaming. A month ago I saw this question on the forum, but at that time, many pointed to these two facts. Three days ago I saw this monitor... gutted all (repair). As electronics can add that the installation is made soundly, radio quality (capacitor, for example, now many, but few who produce high-quality, and in this monitor they are very fit). I can not mention that the power supply of the monitor has sustained high voltage ( 273 V!) and worked for 20 minutes (a good indication) ... while his grief the owner was running around the house and trying to figure out what burned his fridge, air conditioning, TV... and understanding what it is so fuss that disconnecting the monitor from the power knocked on the floor...

M
MuSStafA 16.04.20

Raykor
Viewsonic uses matrix LG, AUO, TPV. Read about this long ago, proof can not provide. But what is there profit. A lot of people taritsya the producers matrices. For the quality.