3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SquallL 17.04.20 10:00 pm

Would you like to live in the world of the Witcher? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Go to the river - there utoptsev, in the water of the sea of bloodthirsty people in the cemetery ghouls in the sewers riggers in the woods werewolves and vampires, plus all sorts of griffins, poludenniy, the Brooks, ghosts and other evil spirits at every turn. As the people there generally live?
190 Comments
Sort by:
W
Werewolf1986 17.04.20

No

R
RedFleecer 17.04.20

Well, if I was a Golden dragon, Yes)...who read will understand)

G
Gutsz 17.04.20

Of course he did, the world is vast, so beautiful and so I like)

S
Ser Gregor 17.04.20

Definitely Yes!!!

a
alexblak 17.04.20

I'm a witch, rape women, kill pathetic worthless fellows. WAIT!!!

M
MrMinerShock 17.04.20

Yes,but only if the beasts did not attack me

T
T.T.G 17.04.20

Not really

A
Aleks84 17.04.20

Yes, just as the Witcher is more likely to survive.
With the plague raging and the world is teeming with monsters - in another way)

.Beauty. 17.04.20

I would have them brought democracy!

A
Aleks84 17.04.20

.Beauty.
Unlikely - there are people having fun on eternal flame and roasted enemies designated by the Church as the culprits for all ills.
But democracy - of course it's cool - in theory)

S
Shepard2205 17.04.20

well, I would like

W
Wild Rider 17.04.20

Алекс84
There was one such in the book, Stephen Selenom (Owl) was the name. Here he was just a supporter of democracy, but so that the main antagonist and other unpleasant personality with him parali.

H
Hulio_Perdulio 17.04.20

fuck reviews...
If we talk about living in the world of the Witcher, then, to begin with, try next year to play the Witcher in the new Oculus platform and the type of Virtualizer or Omni, and still have the controllers movements of the prioVR! I'm sure the relevant patches will make. In GTA 5 so we can play already.
Here is the immersion, emotions and adrenaline. And there's no risk. If we live in the world of the Witcher, only using the simulation, using VR - and the world will see with their own eyes and the whole stay)

E
Esthetix 17.04.20

No.

A
Aleks84 17.04.20

Wild Rider
It is not hung by any chance?
And then in the job for Zoltan I rummaged in one perverted private collection - so there was a rope on which hung this very Skellen if I'm not mistaken.

W
Wild Rider 17.04.20

Алекс84
Hung. But not because of democracy.
If I hadn't read the books, hell if I remember the name of this character only through some kind of rope.. done)

M
MeXaHiK_ 17.04.20

MunchkiN 616
.....and Witcher jirout and cashing in

1. More than one witch did not die in his bed
2. They are sterile
3. Customers they are often underpaid and sometimes deceiving.

To live in this world is terrible. Mutants, ghosts and gangsters in every village protejat population. You need to be a witch or magician (ur master), or at least a good soldier. Well, simple mortals, it is desirable to bring down to the cities and out of poverty.

S
StalkerVirys 17.04.20

just as another witch

S
Sauron_999 17.04.20

All you about something have forgotten. The nobles actually in those days, but in General life was also not particularly good, and beautiful. And I'm not even talking about the lack of modern medicine and other balg civilization. You right just think of the nobles and especially kings of the problems is that it was not for life!?=)))) At all. They simply have other problems. King so for example in fact, if not for the game and the game is also slipping, even in the toilet to go strictly by the rules need=)))). And all life he did. The kings all sorts of nobles and so forth is in the game again in detail it is sanctified, actually, except a good living and WOULD do nothing really as pioneers in responsible for everything =). Like. Because it would be so good live. Them to survive it is necessary not only and not so much to be good at different iron glands waving as to think. And what about warlocks. Nobody noticed that in the first Witcher in most of his work is not happy, and secondly, and all the people they meet would also like the witchers to be torn like=).

D
Dionis Ivanov 17.04.20

Oh yeah I would rock