3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SquallL 17.04.20 10:00 pm

Would you like to live in the world of the Witcher? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Go to the river - there utoptsev, in the water of the sea of bloodthirsty people in the cemetery ghouls in the sewers riggers in the woods werewolves and vampires, plus all sorts of griffins, poludenniy, the Brooks, ghosts and other evil spirits at every turn. As the people there generally live?
190 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kageri Sendou 17.04.20

In such a world, would any of you being an ordinary farmer immediately came down the next day.

V
VenomSRT 17.04.20

Alexander5050
Well, if become a witch and find yourself Triss haha I'm ready)
A witch with a lifetime lvlom the first and biggest difficulty.

A
Anzhelika04 17.04.20

If a sorceress or a noble Yes. A peasant or monster will eat, either in the war kill.

p
propeller-faust 17.04.20

No, if I were a witch, I would have tried to the max to hang out at kaer morhen in and not stick out from the mountains. Under the pretext of saying that hone their combat skills all the time, grind marks, etc. would go occasionally on deer hunting in order to eat it. Well, I would sit so to the first attack.
Анжелика04
Noblewoman's also not safe. Not great happiness to be raped to death by the enemy in the capture or die from her husband received from him a sword in the belly so as not to get to the enemy, pre-cutting of their children. Yes, and the nobles are the kind of people they are the first cut in the war. It will come or some miracle from the woods and say, well, I don't care, I meant what you didn't expect to see when I came back, and you live somewhere in the hut on chicken legs.

R
Riddick00x 17.04.20

Yes, if you to the world of the Witcher you would have curled into the fetal position and weep in the corner, as there is no electricity, and if there is no electricity and no Internet, at all ages, the arbitrariness of the guards and so on.

A
Anzhelika04 17.04.20

propeller-faust
Yes, in the world of the Witcher and the Queen is not safe to be. CRIS a Princess , and how her life shook her.But all the same if the choice is between a peasant and a noblewoman, the second more likely to die a natural death. And best of all a sorceress to live permanent youth and long life, the futility, the only danger they have is the fanatics and the anger of the rulers. But if it is no flattery in all sorts of boxes and adequate for any ruler to live in peace can not who are not interfering. P,S the game one point did not understand the sorceress own teleportation, as their hunters caught ?Could also just teleport away from the fanatics of the eternal flame and Radovid. Why is the city remained was that?

N
NightHawkreal 17.04.20

First of all, to teleport where? On the one hand Radovid with another Imgur. In the depths of how Keira to sit? Yes, and eat something in the city, though some opportunities there.

A
Anzhelika04 17.04.20

NightHawkreal
The world of the Witcher is not restricted to only one Reginia and Nilfgaard. The same Carpet could teleport.Or any other Kingdom. And to live quietly, out of sight.

N
NightHawkreal 17.04.20

Radovid long arms.

p
propeller-faust 17.04.20

Анжелика04
Well, if wizards did teleported then there would be no interest, agreed. They would have jumped back and forth and would be elusive. Besides books, as I recall, the wizards could jump short distances. Why Yennifer didn't teleport to kaer Morhen when he wanted to tell Geralt about what CRIS temerity looking for? Although she knew that Geralt there. This particular, they are not worth paying attention to.

P
PhenomNV 17.04.20

If there was, that would take magic. A witch or a nobleman to be not desirable.

N
NightHawkreal 17.04.20

propeller-faust
Just going to ride until will die of hunger.

PhenomNV
And then would come to you guys in a stylish raincoat. :)

S
SeptembreLegend 17.04.20

Hey,gray,what's so pale :D

S
SeptembreLegend 17.04.20

Анжелика04
Quests with Keir Mets listen carefully and understand everything!!!!!!

K
K.e.k.s 17.04.20

Why not, but only if I were like CRIS vedmochka or enchantress.

H
Hitrii 17.04.20

In Russia and in the world of the Witcher.

K
Kanagan81 17.04.20

it is better in the world of pokémon, though fun and colorful)

C
Ca1denc 17.04.20

To live in a world where 85% chance you will not live to 20 years?Yes would love.

p
propeller-faust 17.04.20

Ca1denc
Well if all was so hard in the world of Witcher 85% of the population would be teenagers and children. I mean specifically people do not take into account the elves, nitussov, dwarves, dryads, gnomes, etc. non-humans. In fact, in order to survive must have the skills, the tools and features in a position to survival. As fighting skills, the possession of the sword and crossbow, know the basic recipes of potions, etc. all of these skills is directly proportional to the chance of survival in a difficult situation. Based the more know the better the chance to live to old age. Otherwise, went to the forest for mushrooms and game, and the Gryphon pulled up, or carrion eaters with ghouls ripped. And you haven't even had the sword from its sheath to pull out (if any at all). Although there are exceptions of course. Take for example the Buttercup, but to sing did not know how, 40 years old, looks 30, soul 20. Level the world and alive, although it certainly covers Geralt often but not always the same

F
Fatum Sibir 17.04.20

Fans want Vlastelin of the Rings in middle-earth.
Fans of Star Wars want to a distant galaxy.
Fans of the Witcher are good at home...