3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SquallL 17.04.20 10:00 pm

Would you like to live in the world of the Witcher? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Go to the river - there utoptsev, in the water of the sea of bloodthirsty people in the cemetery ghouls in the sewers riggers in the woods werewolves and vampires, plus all sorts of griffins, poludenniy, the Brooks, ghosts and other evil spirits at every turn. As the people there generally live?
190 Comments
Sort by:
A
Andrei Klimakin 17.04.20

Anyone watched sword master online knows where would like to live And in the world of the Witcher only in the role of Geralt And we znem like the rest of the witchers die

z
zoomukc 17.04.20

Well, current as Geralt or the like unkillable Rambo. Stirred up would be elf)

N
NightHawkreal 17.04.20

For every Rambo there own forks ))

z
zoomukc 17.04.20

NightHawkreal
Rambo on the 2nd place. Priority is fouled with elves)

o
ochen ZLOY 17.04.20

Rushed to children's questions. But all the same answer - no, and any who do not wish, nor in the role of the Witcher, nor as someone else. Live who lived, learn to rejoice in the fact that there are.

A
Arguru 17.04.20

No, difficult, poor, inequality, vampires, dragons, mages, war, and in the woods f* * * yourself just. Better future, the implantation space. Located in game one, and move your way in this time, I'm not ready.

P
Pasha1900 17.04.20

I want to get there kid to pass all Tests and become a witch, to learn fencing from Geralt or Vesemira, and then go to work as a mercenary in the service of Amhara. Thank Nilfgaard !

N
NightHawkreal 17.04.20

Seven out of ten children die

w
warp 37 17.04.20

No. What am I, suicidal?

p
propeller-faust 17.04.20

Pasha1900
That's really what I would like least in the world of Witcher to do is pass the Test vidimce Herbs, well this is what horror should be transferred as pupils mutate! And the Hair is discolored from poisons. Not tested, dumped in the ditch the dead body of another loser nevedimka. The other is not given!

W
Wild Rider 17.04.20

In any case. Sometimes even think as the population of people in this horrible world does not disappear.

O
Orce599 17.04.20

I would like to visit the world of the Witcher,but only if in the shoes of a legendary Witcher like Geralt,but if my current transfer to the world where every corner of the house may be hiding a witch, or poludnitsa,the fields can attack a Gryphon or Wyvern,where the well may then get Ghost where in the forest by wolves and bears can attack endriago or carrion eaters,I galui pass...

P
Pasha1900 17.04.20

propeller-faust
And you imagine that you have 100% guarantee that you will pass this test and get superhuman reflexes, strength and speed... well, of course, you can still fuck without a condom, and no sickness you will not take)

P
Prosto Max 17.04.20

of course, Yes fuck Abashiri in the village all

A
ANRE 17.04.20

To die from smallpox, plague or flu ? No, no thank you ! )))

S
Serega666 17.04.20

I would like to live in the world couple PA town dances. Che the Witcher there's even a dance can not be! Here's an example of a pair PA I pinned krylushki on his back and roll on a skateboard and in the Witcher that?(banter)

N
NightHawkreal 17.04.20

Pasha1900
Yeah they'll call you a stray, mutant and degenerate, to accuse of all sins, and poke it with a fork.

P
Pasha1900 17.04.20

NightHawkreal
Does it matter as you'll be if you can put your talents not just for killing monsters, but, for example, on commercial activities. Example: towler from the school of Cat.

N
NightHawkreal 17.04.20

Yeah, and then you come to Lambert.... )))

I
Iikeaboss 17.04.20

To live THERE. I would like to see in Novigrad.