3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SquallL 17.04.20 10:00 pm

Would you like to live in the world of the Witcher? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Go to the river - there utoptsev, in the water of the sea of bloodthirsty people in the cemetery ghouls in the sewers riggers in the woods werewolves and vampires, plus all sorts of griffins, poludenniy, the Brooks, ghosts and other evil spirits at every turn. As the people there generally live?
190 Comments
Sort by:
C
Cidrow 17.04.20

Day to be held in Novigrad and Visine to attack Nilfgaard and then back to the real world.. )))

p
propeller-faust 17.04.20

Cidrow
And I would be in Ochsenfurt and Velen leaned for a few days. Velen is a city of enchanters, cool to see the island Tuned etc. (before the destruction). And would like to visit Brailovski the forest and meet a couple of dryads.

N
NightHawkreal 17.04.20

Or with the arrows :)

Y
YamadaKun 17.04.20

I'd lived)

p
propeller-faust 17.04.20

Pasha1900
That's exactly what 100% guarantee to pass all these tests help e no one will, this chance is approximately equal to 30%. (3 of ten), the rest die or become disabled. If only it were that simple then the world of the Witcher would all be Witchergame chudishe and no one would be left. As for condoms, most likely did not know what it is. Therefore, the birth rate was more than enough grief in half, given the terrible mortality. The nobles, the kings, they had 10 children, about half of them simply do not know. By the way, CRIS, who forgot, had first sexual experience at 14 years of age, with a girl. And it pretty much broke her psyche and led to unconventional sex.orientation (who remembers the books). The harsh world of the Witcher, what can you do

P
Pasha1900 17.04.20

propeller-faust
Well, then I'm in middle earth)

G
Grandshot 17.04.20

Well, if allowed to take from our world security drone and the Internet, I could get along in the world of the Witcher))

F
FOSTER_ok 17.04.20

Welcome to Africa

Y
Y5J 17.04.20

propeller-faust
The world of the Witcher Emhyr var Emrys choked and died from this statement)

G
Garrus-1994 17.04.20

If I was the Wild Hunt, it would be possible :D Well, or Amhara or Radovica) or by Geralt. The first thing I would go on a date with Keir, and he would take her in our world, and more would never have appeared in the world of the Witcher)) For Chu I forgot something?) Yes, and even the ordinary peasant. So I work on the field, but behind my back figaks and politenica appeared, well, me from a stroke and pokedova) If from wolves, you can fight back, and that if one is from poludenniy Fig. And this despite the fact that politenica not as strong as say the Royal Wyvern, or at least cleaton well, or to hell with the devil. This is essentially the same as to get in the middle ages, only without the monsters. Something told the fire. Better a bullet in the head to catch than to burn. But if you have to read what sort of torture was...in the book the Sword of destiny when the witch met the dude, it's like trying dopplers. Swarmed around some and burned clay, in fact clay is heated and hardened. Even you can't imagine what there was pain. Well nafig to live there.

S
Someone 17.04.20

That Buttercup nobody wants to be? He women in his life had more than ballads written (and it is very, very much), lives always in a more or less good conditions (in comparison at least with ketami, even though Geralt), he in the end such powerful friends, which you can ask for. Yes, Buttercup always gets in trouble and risks his life because of his own stupidity and inflated CDA, but what prevents becoming a Buttercup cut down on the heat and start a quiet life with Priscilla in Novigrad, for example? So this option I would have maybe have chosen differently would life be more interesting and richer than here...

N
NightHawkreal 17.04.20

Buttercup with a quiet life - not a Buttercup. By the way, he himself in the end said nothing.

Z
Zord300 17.04.20

Only krasnoludek in Mahakama. And an axe to wave and get drunk in ******.

D
Dias Daulbaev 17.04.20

Yes, who are you kidding, you and my day wouldn't make it in the world of the Witcher... not to mention the fact that half of you even to take up the sword. 70% of you who wants to live there, would end his life in the jaws of utopa and the remaining 30% would have killed the bandits.

K
Kenny_92 17.04.20

propeller-faust
As for condoms, most likely something knew - the first, ahem, protogenoi in the real world in ancient Egypt did. Another thing is that they weren't so common in those days.

Oh, by the way, I'd like to be in that world. But only well-off and noble family from the City of Golden Towers.Otherwise, no, it's better to warm your ass in such a familiar and cozy Moscow of the XXI century.

V
Vanya Rygalov 17.04.20

Would like. Some great shit boss level shoby Gene one bunch to kill. A bunch is not it!
FOREVER!!!

G
Garrus-1994 17.04.20

you without Internet and do not pull the day in the world of the Witcher...
Paraphrasing. This is the Internet will not survive the day in the world of the Witcher. Because our life in this world will parasiten violence. But it is just not enough people, because of the emergence of self-control of their own behavior, people are forced to suppress their behavior and emotions. And seems to be good, less destructiveness, etc., but from this comes the boredom, and because people spend a lot of time in books, in games, watching movies. Use all sorts of substitutes for real emotions. And in a world where there is violence we will not need it as the Internet. Us to him just in time not to be missed, though who would we freak in this world. Though a nobleman, a farmer. Though a mage, even a witch.

N
NightHawkreal 17.04.20

The Internet is, there's Geralt and his comrades hacked Hierarch :)

S
Snite_Poerti 17.04.20

Oh my God, I already live in the world of the Witcher) Money scarce, society likes to be rude on the street only the women and utoptsev-junkies, instead of sorceresses whole hectares of forest are burned. And the Witcher I'm only on the side that I don't want to solve anything, and only want to shut down in his abode with his thoughts. And the only thing I can kill is time)

p
propeller-faust 17.04.20

Garrus-1994
Hmm, interesting arguments, evaluated. But under all this violence need to adapt in the beginning. As the saying goes, vymlouvat under the tree one lunch out of all this smerda and fear, violence and guts, swords vykovyrivat professionals from another water Baba or ghoul. Girls deprived youngsters in tears of everything, barn, somewhere in the bedraggled village KMET, under the chords of the hymn of the advancing army and flushed from the booze of faces whose expressions never thought about the protection of basic rights chelovecheskih.. I'll be honest. Once in this world, so what are you going to think first is about the Internet, because of adrenaline in excess. The desire to survive prevalere over the desire, sorry to poop somewhere under a tree so as not to be devoured or shot a left arrow with a poisoned tip on departure. Yes. Not up to the Internet in such conditions.