3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AdriAN[R.S.M] 17.04.20 10:01 pm

What is unusual in the ordinary passers-by GTA: SA? (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

Here we are talking about the strange passers-by in GTA:SA. They can attack you, maim or kill. The strange passers-by in rural areas, where one man with a cigarette is very strannyi... a lot of Them and each is to some extent abnormal.
223 Comments
Sort by:
A
Andryuha 17.04.20

You stole it, or it evaporated, that GTA brogden?

L
LamerOnLine 17.04.20

Well, crazy autostealings in General, common to all representatives of the fauna of the San Andreas. As sumasbrodka driving.
I like the trick with the change of driver. If out of the car in which ride two, throw out the cage and sit there yourself, then the passenger is transplanted behind the wheel. Resentful grief-the driver gets up, runs to the car, cleverly beats his companion in the face and makes him a pedestrian, then without the reproaches of conscience goes. It's funny and gruvovcev and ordinary pedestrians (picture: Carl goes towards the car in which sat the guy with the girl, a sort of couple... Carl throws the kid, the girl slowly takes his place. The devil, instead of to rush on Carla, open the door, break his lady on the first day and throws them on the roadway and leaves. Lady jumps out of the way and escapes on foot. Idyll. Mlyn, well, surely it was impossible such stupidity to anticipate... Always laughing).

K
KAMaz aka Lamborgini 17.04.20

And sometimes I have they were walking and suddenly rested against the wall and the weird thing is after 5 seconds the sort of ugliness they abruptly died.

V
Vicious Crusader 17.04.20

And I saw this: speeding car with two cops and bresearch to the other car. On the alarm, the cops are crawling out of mentovsky and going to kill the driver. Drove himself climbs out of the car, and hit by another. And then one of the cops, without thinking, climbs into the car of the deceased and running nafig... here.

I once saw peeing in the groove 2.

And yet somehow the cops just stood there and someone was peeing. And then from some outside cars drove climbs, approaches the COP, beat him to death, climbs back in the car and leaves...

l
lord_Frank[zabil na PG] 17.04.20

And I had..man the guy byot.
Well, I decided to help the guy.Just man it seems,poor fellow,and he sits down and hands behind the head which(you know).Shorter fit..BYU man,and he himself a coward,sat down, and hands behind your head)))
Well, I think will not touch. Then I'm standing..waiting. The man gets up and goes to beat the guy..well I had killthe peasant)))

W
Waffen 17.04.20

But this happened to a female tried to slap the edge off another female?But not specifically pitting them,and....accidentally?

N
Nitro25 17.04.20

Of course!This is SA dude...)))
I have now often it happens that two men go under the arm and once they got into a fight yet,someone decided to stop,the poor protector have long pumped the guys from the ambulance!=)

W
Whatever 17.04.20

Mlyn you have not seen the COP who skomunizdili car. Stand outside the house waiting for her Denis, at the crossroads is the usual empty car with the door open well, and a little further away in the bloody bushes her boss feet first. The COP crossing the road, stopped, looked around so furtively and not at all embarrassed sat in the car and left.

There is still San Fierro banter homeless with a box on his head:) but for him I'm still the criminal is not noticed.

F
Ferdinand Grau 17.04.20

I was so: the food in the countryside in the car, I need a bike. Find it(there are two - the driver and passenger), crashed into them head-on (they fall down). Getting out of the car, sit on the bike and at this time in the back seat sits a passenger. The whole joke is that he's just going to sit back and not jump off the bike. Take it wherever your heart desires:)

A
Andryuha 17.04.20

Know how you got to do? Took a ride with a passenger, and see the water, you go into the water, he vyplyvali, and the bike with a passenger flies into the water and drowned, and that the mockery.
Here, rate my story, I have Spaceeinsteins all in one mod, and I hired growouts to give every weapon, Oh and gave the spare, and we sat down in the bike, well, I played on immortal mode, and infinite bullets, well, we had 4 stars of cops, I drove past the inscription welcome to Las Venturas, well, from the one hand was driving the HUMMER H2 Ranger, and the city COP Corvette C6R, one in one hit, and the Corvette flew a couple of meters up, probably because of the handling of both cars, I brother went on, he fired a sawn-off shotgun and the machine promptly exploded. Then modulo that can give minigun, well and gave. And then it was even tougher - generated black BMW X5, and all three Bratman gave miniganu, used trendr to get a minigun, and then I left, and so all gave miniganu, well, abide in the Boomer, and got the level of razyskivaet, and all simultaneously shot from a minigun, and COP cars instantly exploded from the triple-minigun's rate.

W
Whatever 17.04.20

I have had a case. Two types of the bike in the village. Knock them with your elbow, one flees (driver) and another passenger who was getting on a bike and waiting. Well, I also sat down and went and he was sitting in the backseat. Think: when the fool get away? And he sits. Well I accidentally into the tree flew we fall - and type again on the bike. Well, then go. Fell again, I ran the bike and easgate not until grandpa sat and he rushed to catch up. Well, I braked at the crossroads, grandpa caught up and sat down again. I'm sick of it well I don't do food on his mind. Again crashed, fell on the grass but the bike flew off into the river. Grandfather stood up and jumped off the cliff with the bike...................

C
Chuvak iz ada 17.04.20

I was in che. I go steal the car (with 2 people) Pull out the driver and passenger sit sit and sit, go where necessary, arrive,Passengers getting out of the car aret and runs away.

T
Toni 90888 17.04.20

The man from hell : and indeed it is . in all GTA 3 part it is . Ride passenger until he can get in your pants , then kicked out , because-over it ( passenger ) . . .

A
Almatinskiy Perevodchik[U 17.04.20

they did this more than once
in short, I stole a car and the passenger left, I went went with him and he sat quietly,food in Las Venturas and I see us going the truck speed he was mad,I abruptly swerved and crashed into the wall after the accident, the passenger began to shout the truth of his panic was short-lived, I got kicked out of his car and shot using a Kalashnikov

K
Kondrat_Sun 17.04.20

I wonder how the representatives of the triad during a conversation so easily brandished AK47 and holding it in one hand???

M
Midfield 17.04.20

If you look at all the passers-by you will notice that they move feet are abnormally

K
Kondrat_Sun 17.04.20

And that the current near the road to Los Santos on the shore saw the man with the camera in a raincoat with a hat on his head and decided to follow him. After a few photos of the urban landscape, this strange entity took and just jumped into the water and of course drowned. But drowned in a pose as if something was taking pictures of something under the water.

S
Sladkiy baget 17.04.20

He pretends to be.

K
Kondrat_Sun 17.04.20

Maybe so

S
Sladkiy baget 17.04.20

If you go back in a minute,it would be there was no longer(he uses the camera as aqualung)